Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 2

22.3K 340 134
By ChristianCalo22

Opening theme

In the forest far from kuoh.

Issei who is wearing gym clothes taking a couple of breaths for his long run.

(Y/N) standing in front of him in a distance wearing a red and white gym clothes.

Over a week and a half for (y/n) getting used to this new dimension thanks for sona helping him get to know the places he thought it was there or different and getting along with everyone.

Especially rias ever since he stayed in kuoh and she visits him at his apartment she and sona given to him.

Rias spend time together with him whenever she has nothing else to do like she wants to get to know him which he understood and doesn't mind at all which they watch some anime shows she likes.

Now he looks at issei who's tired.

Y/N: Come on issei time to continue your training. Said with a neutral look.

He gets up and looks at him.

Issei: How is this training, putting me to do laps around the opening, push ups and sit ups dude I thought you will help me master my sacred gear. Said with a confused look.

He sigh.

Y/N: I did said that but you need to work on physical training first you can't rely the boosted gear all the time if your out of power. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks to another direction.

Y/N: Come on we will begin hand to hand combat training and I will think of a fighting style for you while we're at it. Said with a neutral look.

Issei groan but followed him because the last time he tried to sneak away he got hit by a white lightning from (y/n) as punishment for sneaking away.

In a distance rias along with akeno and sona are watching the red and white dragon emperor training issei.

Rias: Seems issei is getting good little progress so far. Said with a small smile.

Sona: Indeed and (y/n) did made the correct choice to start with physical training that way to adapt the energy of the boosted gear. Said with a small smile.

Akeno: Indeed and my oh my how dominant he is makes me wonder how dominant he is in bed. Said with a lust look and lick her lips.

Which the two heiress blush a little hearing what akeno said.

Rias: Down girl. Said with a neutral look.

She giggle.

Then rias looks where both of them are but looking directly at (y/n).

She can see that he's hiding a painful memory and not wanted to remind of his past which she is a little worried.

Rias 'thought': What is it that made you this way (y/n) hiding a painful memory that no one can find out. Said in her mind with a little worried look.

Later.

(Y/N) sitting in his living room in his own thoughts about the events what will happen in a few days.

He learned from issei about the fallen angel incident happen two weeks ago which means a certain phenex will show up in a few days.

But more importantly the timeline about the events what will happen but his most important target to prevent the most devastating destruction is trihexa.

Ddraig:[Partner we know what you're thinking but know that what will happen if you prevent this way too early.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Ddraig is right kid, we must take things precautions before we do something.} Said in his mind.

Which made him grit his teeth in anger knowing they are right and sigh.

Y/N 'thought': I know that but I just can't help myself, the only chance to prevent trihexa to be released. Said in his mind with a sad look.

Both dragons felt his sadness and understood how he feels.

Albion:{Your right about stopping trihexa to be released in this world but understand that if we prevent something before it happens then something far more worse will take it's place.} Said in his mind.

Which made him grit his teeth in anger knowing it's true about that and doesn't want to let it happen.

Y/N 'thought': But I can't just let it happen again. Said in his mind with a small angered look.

Ddraig:[That is understandable but you must know the consequences if you do that, would your girls approve such an action.] Said in his mind.

This brought him to think about his lovers back then and brought tears to form in his eyes remembered them turned to dust by trihexa.

Y/N 'thought': I.....I just don't want to let it repeat itself again. Said in his mind with a sad look.

Both dragons felt his sadness for losing his lovers.

Ddraig:[Partner you may have that chance again here.] Said in his mind.

Which brought his surprise to hear that but then made a sad look.

Y/N 'thought': Ddraig you know I don't want to do that not in this situation if this world of supernatural find out of my existence. Said in his mind with a sad look.

Albion:{That maybe true but understand this (y/n), you faced powerful foes that no one could not and trained to the limit to harness the strength to transcend a level that no one from our host could have done.} Said in his mind.

Ddraig:[I agree with albion you have the power to show them your not someone's property, your a dragon for a reason and is to prove our strength, but know this your not alone anymore.] Said in his mind.

Then they went to rest while (y/n) think about it every word they said.

Skip.

At kuoh academy.

(Y/N) in his school uniform is walking through the gate while he was being watched by the girls again.

Girl 1: Look is (y/n) the blazing storm knight. Said with a smile and heart eyes.

Which made him laugh nervously it is obviously his old title back in his old world because he always have that fire feeling when he's mad and strike the perverts like a storm which gave him that title.

He saw many girls looking at him with heart eyes while the boys glaring at him.

After a week sign in to kuoh academy he got a lot popular like he used to back then but he never get that through his head.

Later.

Lunch break.

In class everyone chat a bit and others heads to the cafeteria for lunch.

(Y/N) walking by the stairs heading for the roof of the school decided to eat lunch there.

Then he reached there and see no one is there and decides to sit in a corner of the to see the view and summons a magic circle to bring out his lunch.

He start to ear his food while looking at the view of the town, it was way better than so many buildings in the way to see the forest out of town.

But deep down he really misses his home and never see it again and once again remembered both ddraig and albion words again.

Rias: (Y/N). Said out of nowhere.

He snap out of his thoughts and looks to see rias standing beside him.

Y/N: Hey rias something wrong?. Said with a questionable look.

Then she show him her lunch.

Rias: You don't mind I can sit here right. Said with a smile.

He blinks a couple of times and he nod.

Y/N: Sure I don't mind. Said with a neutral look.

She sits by his side to look at the town while eating her lunch.

Rias: Do you always eat up here?. Said with a small smile.

He nod while looking the town.

Y/N: Yeah usually I always see a lot of buildings in the way to watch the outside of it to see the forest and mountains. Said with a small smile.

She nod of understanding.

Rias: So how goes issei's process. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Y/N: He's doing well but it's a slow process and by the looks of it he's more of a hand to hand fight than a long range which I will help him with it when he's ready. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: Is there a chance he will unlock balance breaker?. Said with a questionable look.

He shook his head.

Y/N: No not yet he's not strong enough to unlock it but in time he will but he needs the will to continue without giving up. Said with a neutral look.

She smile at him.

Rias: Thanks for doing this (y/n) I know this is a lot to do so but thanks. Said with a smile.

He shook his head.

Y/N: It's no problem rias I can help issei whatever I can in his training but he kust figure it out on his own because you all won't be around to help him all the time. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding.

Rias: That is true but thanks anyway. Said with a smile.

He smile as well and looks at the town.

Y/N: Its not a problem at all. Said with a smile.

She looks at him see a little sadness in tha smile.

Rias: (Y/N) are you really feeling ok?. Said with a little worried look.

He looks at her with a confused look.

Y/N: What are you talking about?. Said with a confused look.

Rias: I noticed your a little distant with us for a while even me and you always made a look of sadness, is there something wrong?. Said with a worried look.

He sigh seeing she's trying to understand him just like his rias back then in his home dimension.

Y/N: Rias I've been through a lot and it is better to just stop asking about it. Said with a neutral look.

Whicb she began to worry even more and place a hand on his shoulder gained his attention.

Rias: You can't lock yourself away (y/n) forever, someday soon you will do what is right and bring this world in the correct path. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised a little hearing what she said.

Then they heard the bell rang meaning lunch is over and she stands up.

Rias: Please think about it. Said with a small smile.

Then she walks away heading to her class leaving the dragon all alone in his own thoughts and look at the town once more thinking what she said.

Skip.

Night in the town.

(Y/N) walking by in the town carrying groceries heading his place.

But he's still in his thoughts what rias said to him.

Ddraig:[Partner I believe she's right about locking yourself from everyone.] Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Not now ddraig. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Albion:{Even you try but what she says is true, you can't lock yourself away and then worst things could happen if you don't let go of this pain your dwelling in the past for what happened.} Said in his mind.

Ddraig:[I agree with albion you can't do this forever like rias said.] Said in his mind.

Which he remembered he words carefully and shook his head.

Y/N 'thought': Maybe but I don't want to get involved in this world, this world already has the red and white dragon emperors there's no need for another one who has both in this world. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Both dragons sigh to see he's not letting this on.

Ddraig:[What about riser he will show up in a few days to get rias and the rating game against him.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{You must understand that she will suffer and I think issei won't stand a chance, if this riser is the same as the riser we know or much worse.} Said in his mind.

Which he thought back then about his time to save rias when he sacrifice both half of his humanity to both dragons to gain the strength he needed to win against riser.

He sigh at this thinking about it how he and his rias fly together straight back to the human world and share their first kiss proclaim their love.

Y/N 'thought': I understand both of you but I can't, I don't want to replace the ones I love both of you understand that fact. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Again both dragons sigh at this knowing there's no way they can get through to him.

Ddraig:[Very well if this what you want then you have my support on this, but know that you will have to make the right choice for this one.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Indeed we don't want you to continue act like this and bring your old self back to fight for your girls again but I get the feeling it will happen but don't know when.} Said in his mind.

Which brought his attention about that.

Ddraig:[Agreed we know the (y/n) we know is in there somewhere and ready to do what's right.] Said in his mind.

Both dragons went to rest leaving the teen alone.

He thought about it for a moment and then looks at the moon in the night sky.

Y/N 'thought': Could I really do what's right?. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he continued walking home thinking for a plan tomorrow training issei again for the upcoming battle.

Ending theme

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 245 14
High School DxD AU, what would happen if the hosts of Ddraig and Albion were directly related, and not only that, what if they were from the same fam...
26.9K 537 8
Y/N Hyoudou, the most popular boy in Kuoh Academy, who is the boyfriend of Rias Gremory and also the wielder of a powerful Sacred Gear, that is one o...
6.7K 114 12
What if to rival the powers of Excalibur the first Lucifer had created a blade, during the Great War. What if a young brunette had gotten it? What if...
19.1K 311 21
What if Issei had an adopted sister? What if Vali was mates with Issei's said sister? Serenity Hyoudou is the adopted sister of Issei Hyoudou. Sereni...