BNHA oneshots- self insert wi...

By salty4noodles

Come along on a journey of crack and chaos as me and my friend write oneshots about us and our mans! We both... More

How We Met Them
Middle School
Before We Got Into UA
Getting Into UA (The Entrance Exams)
The Quirk Apprehension Test
Prank War
Hero Outfits and Names
Flirting 101
Boy talk with Awkward Adults
Break Ins and Halloween Dances
Dances and Differences
Beach-Side training and a Date!
Dorm Rooms
Evil Note Writer
Jealous Boys
Drunk PPL
Broken Showers
Fights and Makeups

Pride

5 0 0
By salty4noodles

 Ahh yes the time has come JUNE.That Means it is time for Adam and Rose to bust out the good ol' razzle dazzle. It wasn't time for the pride parade yet but the two just couldn't contain their excitement so the extremely gay teens decided to host a pride party in the commons room,with the permission of Principal Nezu ofcourse. But before any of this fun stuff could happen the teenagers had to let their significant others know.

~Adams POV~

I was making my way to Dekus dorm. I know he knows about me being gay because duh we are together and he knows that I'm Trans because duh once again. Yet I can't feel a little bit nervous. No matter how much talk we both put up we have never been really 'GaY' in public or infront of his friends other than Ochako. I arrived at his dorm room and knocked on the door. Deku opens it, rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up even though we just got out of classes an hour ago. He lazily smiled at me and let me inside. "Hey so I need to talk to you about something", I said twiddling my thumbs. He looked at me worried. "YOUR NOT LEAVING ME ARE YOU?", he exclaimed. I laughed, shaking my head no. He let out a breath. "No, me and Rose are having a pride party and I just figured you'd come and help and such but if you are uncomfortable I completely understand. I mean we have not been really out in front of people", I state looking anywhere but at My Broccoli Boo. He smiled, got up, and walked to me. "Adam of course I will help and go to your party. I am not ashamed of this.", He said while grabbing my hands. I smiled and gave him a quick hug as a goodbye before leaving.

~Roses POV~

I was marching way to Bakugous room to tell him that he will help me be gay or he will suck it. I banged on his door and he jerked the door open fastly. He glared down at me huffing. I looked up at him glaring but quickly realised I didn't have the guts so I got on my tippy toes and kissed his nose before running away. Only to my dismay he angrily chased after me. I finally made it back to my dorm and rushed in but when i tried to close my door Bakuboi stopped it with his foot. He forced the door back open and looked at me like I was insane. "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU WHY DID YOU BANG ON MY DOOR KISS MY NOSE AND BOLT LIKE EXPLAIN YOU CUTE LITTLE FUCK!?!?", he yelled at me while I sat on my bed. I nervously laughed. "Well you see you know I'm Pan right", I asked. He nodded. "Well I know you're not in the LGBTQ+ community but I was wondering if you'd go to a pride party me and Adam are setting up", I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes. He looked at me with slight sadness in his eyes before saying something that broke me. "Absolutely not. I barely support the LGB- whatever your lucky I am okay with you", He said with a harsh voice. "What THe HELL DO YOU MEAN I AM LUCKY YOU'RE OKAY WITH ME!? LIKE I HAVE SOME ISSUE!? I HATE TO TELL YOU BAKUBITCH BUT I AM WHO I AM SO EITHER YOU MAN UP AND HELP ME WITH THIS PARTY OR YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF", I said with a grim face as I pushed him out the door. I looked at him for his last words but all he did was 'tch' and walked away. I rolled down to the floor knowing I was going to cry because I do that when I get angry so I called for Adam.

Adam's pov

As I heard Rose call my name, I walked up to her door. Her door was open and she was lying on the floor. "What the hell happened? Where is he? I'm gonna beat his ass."

"How do you know it was him?" She asked.

"Bitch I'm not dumb. What'd he say?"

"Well I was talking to him about the pride party and he got upset and yelled at me for it."

I shook my head and stormed off down the stairs. "BAKUGOU GET YOUR STRAIGHT, WHITE, MALE, ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!" I yelled.

He looked at me from the couch in the commons room like he was an innocent little puppy dog. The rest of the class was watching this play out while the blonde asshole paid no mind.

I punched him. Hard. God if only I could knock his ass out. He barely even reacted as he turned his head back at me with a raised eyebrow. The class was paying even more attention than before and a couple of them were trying to break up the fight I had decided to start. "You can mess with me all you want but you hurt her and that doesn't fly with me. I LITERALLY TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA PUNCH YOU IF YOU HURT HER AND I FOUND OUT." I yelled in his face. The bastard actually looked to the stairs like he was thinking over his decision.

I slapped him again in the face, "Did you think I was joking Bakugou? You think I was kidding? You're a fucking dumbass. Why the fuck should it even matter as long as she's with you in the first place!?"

Bakugou looked at me with a look of regret. " I will make it up to her I swear, but hit me again and you're dead. I let it slide the first two times but I'm serious squirt '', he said, going to what I only assume is his dorm room.

I watched him go, an upset look still on my face. I wasn't going to mess with this issue anymore unless I needed to. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to add anymore fuel to the fire; I wasn't looking forward to whatever disaster I might end up causing from this in the future.

I waved the class off as I mumbled to myself. I would make sure that Rose was okay in a few hours. For now, however, I had to plan this party. Deku and I went shopping and got all of the decorations.

Rose finally came down to help set everything up. It was now eight o clock. People finally started to show up. Mina was dancing to Lady GaGa, Sero was hanging from the rainbow chandelier , Kirishima was trying to be 'Manly" in hot pink (which was not his color), Deku was talking with me, and Rose was sitting at a table attempting to have a good time. I ran upstairs to Bakugou's room to make sure he was actually going to make it up to Rose. I knocked on his door. I reserved no answer so I opened the door. I stood in shock as I see Bakugou wearing a shirt that said "I support the LGBTQ community" on it in bold letters with a pride flag. "I said I was gonna make it up to her. Is this good?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm glad you're willing to make it up to her, Kacchan."

He ignored the nickname, "She means a lot to me, and I was rude about it and believe it or not, I actually felt bad. This is probably the least I can do, so I'm not sure what else to do. Any ideas?" I shook my head, "Just be you. Tell her you love her, you dipshit."

He lightly pushed me out of the doorway as he walked down the stairs, "Says the one who hasn't even kissed his boyfriend. I don't recall you ever saying it to Deku either so hats off to you." I didn't quite know what to say about that one so I just stayed quiet. He got me there. He went on his jolly good way down the stairs and I silently sat down on the foot of the stairs and Deku came over and sat with me. "I heard you got in a fight with Kacchan? Do I need to fight him?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed quietly, "It's all good. He actually let me get a couple of punches on him. He just sat there and took it and didn't even bother fighting me back. I guess he really did feel bad about hurting her like that." He looked at the two and nodded, "He's not really one to take a punch like that for any reason. I'm honestly surprised. I kinda thought he hated you."

I laughed out loud. "I mean, I'm not exactly a likeable person. Hell it took me ages to learn to love myself and I can barely fathom the idea that other people enjoy my company." he turned his head to me, exasperated. "What?!" I asked. "I'm literally right here!" He shook me by the shoulders and we both started laughing.

~Roses POV~

I sit at one of the pansexual painted tables drinking what everyone assumes is 'punch'. I don't know why I am so mad at Bakugou..I should've known that he has a reputation to uphold. I still can't understand why the future number one hero who cant put up with anyone can manage to put up with me. I nag, I'm loud, and my quirk is pretty useless unless it's close hand combat. I look around for Adam as these thoughts continue. Unable to spot him I silently laugh as Sero grinds on Kaminari. I got up to go call it a night when I see something astonishing. Bakugou standing in front of me wearing a supporting LGBT shirt.

He looked at me then looked to the ground. I debated walking past him. I went to do so when he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him as gentle as I could with still being semi upset. ¨Rose...¨, was all he said. I knew he felt bad. I could see a tiny bruise forming on his cheek assuming such a tiny bruise only could have come from Adam. ¨What is it..why'd you come¨, I asked Bakugou, pulling my wrist away lightly. I saw Adam in the corner of my eye come down with Deku. He saw me and tensed I could tell. What I heard next however made me choke as I went into a coughing fit. ¨Because I love you..kiss me idiot¨, I knew he would add a mean word somewhere. I looked at him as he leant in. I put my hand in front of his lips.

¨Maybe another time Pop Rocks. I appreciate you coming and I love you too, but you were a dick. Make it up to me another time...Saturday at 6¨, I said and sassily walked off leaving him smiling and chasing after me. We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. I shared my beliefs and he listened then finally as the partying and Adam and Dekus terrible dancing died down...I may have just let him kiss me..

~Adams POV~

Everyone had gone to bed by now. Me and Izuku sat listening to dodie. We leaned on each other. ¨I am happy Rose and BakuBoi made up, but really they kissed in front of me, her little brother¨, I said and Deku giggled. ¨Yea I am not huge on PDA. I couldn't kiss my partner unless very little people¨, He said I looked at him. ¨Oh so you mean like right now¨, I said leaning toward him with red ears.

His face was red and I saw a look in his eyes debating on if he was ready. He leaned forward and his lips touched mine and holy All Might had I wired my whole life for someone to be able to love me and put up with me the way this Broccoli did. I have never been in romance or ever considered searching. Somehow this cute little Green Bean came to me and I know I don't plan on letting him go anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
20.8K 429 31
Ya know not gonna lie about 98% is Katsudeku with Deku usually being a girl. Request something and I'll write it. It can be anything from no romance...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
1.8M 22.1K 115
🌻 f l u f f 💥 s m u t 🥀 a n g s t 🔥 r e q u e s t s 💋 l i m e y ✨ h e a d c a n n o n s 🗿 s h i t p o s t 🌪 a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...