Danganronpa text Au

By Fanfic-dump

Each class of hopes peak academy makes a chatroom. Disaster insures and secrets get reveled. The killing harm... More

Usernames
The birth of chaos
Pig tail child did big caboom in sleeping hall
Hajime regrets ever idealizing the main course
Which gremlin spiked the juice?
The curious case of Genocide jack
Ultimate this and Ultimate that

Who even is Ryota Mitarai?

77 1 0
By Fanfic-dump

Thursday 8:34 pm  

8 people are online  

GIRL_POWER!!!: Guys!!! I think I might be going crazy! 

Hajimeme: Crazy? How so? 

Baby_gangsta: I swear to god if this is something stupid... 

GIRL_POWER!!!: Ibuki swears!!!  

Otakuman: Ibuki, I told you it was just a trick of the eye. 

GIRL_POWER!!!: I KNOW IT WASNT! You either have a clone or a twin!  

Supporter_of_hope: Clone or a twin? What do you mean Ibuki? Are you saying there are two Ryota's? 

GIRL_POWER!!!: YES, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING!!!! 

Otakuman: Oh boy... It was probably just someone similar too me. 

GIRL_POWER!!!: No, not similar. He looked EXACTLY like you. Well, skinnier, but outside of that he looked exactly like you. 

Baby_gangsta: This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. 

GIRL_POWER!!!: Maybe it was cloning magic!!! 

Hajimeme: Cloning... magic...? 

Otakuman: Honestly it was nothing. We were just walking when we passed a guy who just happened to look like me. 

Food!: Still sounds sketchy... LET'S HUNT THIS GUY DOWN TO CONFIRM THIS. 

Supporter_of_hope: Isn't that going a bit overboard. 

SHIT!!!!!: AKANE, YOU SHOULDNT GO AROUND DOING SOMETHING WRECKLESS. BUT IF THIS IS SOMEONE TRYING TO REPLACE MITARI, THEN WE CAN NOT LET THAT STAND!!!! 

Otukuman: SERIUSLY GUYS! IT'S NOTHING! 

GamerGal: By the way you are acting, its clearly something. Is this something you don't want to talk about? 

Otakuman: No, it isn't, because there isn't anything to talk about in the first place. Ibuki, I think you should just let this one go. 

GIRL_POWER!!!: But what if it's just like Nekomaru said!!! What if someone really is trying to impersonate you!!! 

Otakuman: Then I'll deal with it myself. 

Otakuman is offline  

GamerGal: And there he goes... 

Food!: But it seems suspicious right. And I trust Ibuki 100%! 

Hajimeme: Well, if he doesn't want to talk about it, shouldn't we just leave it alone. 

GamerGalBut Hajime. Consider this. What if this is serious and he's in danger? 

Baby_gangst: I really doubt it. This conversation is so stupid. 

Baby_gangsta is offline  

GIRL_POWER!!!: Well, I don't care what Mr. mafia says, Ibuki want to do something too help!  

SHIT!!!: WELL, WHAT SHOULD WE DO? 

Food!: I KNOW! Let's meet up and FIND THIS MISTERIOUS PERSON!!! 

GamerGal: That sounds cool... I guess. 

Hajimeme: WAIT! Why are we discussing this on the group chat? Ryota could come back at any moment! 

Food!: Nah, it's fine. He'll understand. 

Hajimeme: I'm... not so sure about that. 

GamerGal: Let's meet by my dorm room in 10 minuets, that would be a good idea... I think. 

GamerGalSo, it's me, Akane, Nekomaru and Ibuki. Hajime are you coming too?  

Hajimeme: I guess. 

GamerGal: Nagito? 

Supporter_of_hopeOh? Would you really want someone like me interfering with your plans? 

Food!: No, not really. 

GamerGal: Actually, your luck would be quite useful in finding this person we have seemingly never seen before. 

Supporter_of_hope: I see. In that case, I shall join you. But feel free to kick me off the team any time. 

GamerGal: All right then, let's do this. 

Hajimeme: I still think this is a bad idea. 

6 people are offline  

Thursday 10:18  

7 people are online  

Otakuman: So... you have someone to apologize too. 

GIRL_POWER!!!: …sorry. 

Food!: Ugh, sorry, I guess. 

SHIT!!!: I SINCERLY APOLAGIZE!!! 

Supporter_of_hopeI knew I shouldn't have gotten involved. I truly am sorry. But still, I can't say I'm too mad about this. I mean, we found another symbol of hope! And a fellow classmate! 

Hajimeme: But I'm still so confused, who is the real Ryota?  

Otakuman: I think I might ow you an explanation... 

GamerGal: Yes please. 

Otakuman changed their name too NotOtakuman  

NotOtakuman: So, like I told you. I am not really Ryota Mitarai. Who I really am, does not matter? In the beginning of the year me and the real Mitarai made a deal. I was allowed to impersonate him, so he doesn't have to go to class and can keep working on his anime. As for me, I could have a new identity to live under. 

Hajimeme: This is...so much to take in. New identity? Then... who are you. 

NotOtakuman: Like I said It does not matter. But I would prefer if you called me Ryota until I have found a new identity for myself 

GIRL_POWER!!!: DOES THAT MEAN ALL THAT TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER WERE LIES!!!! 

NotOtakuman: Of course not. Were all still friends, despite everything. 

NotOtakuman: But you all still owe the real Mitarai and apology, he's really shaken up after you scared him like that. 

GIRL_POWER!!!: HEY! It was Akane's idea to break open the door! And Nagito was the one to find the right house! 

Supporter_of_hope: Just my luck... 

NotOtakumanDespite that reasoning, you didn't have to tackle him, profusely interrogate him and then knock him out. 

Food!: Well, we thought he was trying to steal your identity! 

NotOtakuman: Speaking of which, he just woke up. You should all apologize to him. Try not to be too loud tough. 

SHIT!!!: SURE THING!!! 

NotOtakuman: ...this might be a problem. 

7 people are offline  

Friday 9:29 am  

Everyone is online  

NotOtakuman added Ryota_Miatari to the group  

NotOtakuman: All right everyone, this is the real Ryota. I have explained the situation numerus times now, so everyone, be nice. 

Ryota_Mitarai: Um....Hi everyone... 

GamerGal changed Ryota_Mitarai's name too NoSleep  

NoSleep: Huh? 

GamerGal If you're going to be part of our group, you need a nickname. Plus, I think it fits, especially after we say you yesterday, I think it fits. 

NoSleep Part of your group? I... need to keep working on my anime. I'm sorry, but I won't have any time for anything else. 

ClumsyLilNurse: Mitarai! W-we talked about th-this! Don't overwork yourself!  

NoSleep: I- 

Hajimeme: Wait, you know each other!? 

ClumsyLilNurse: Yes, w-we do. Should I have told to sooner! I'm so sorry!!!! 

NotOtakumanI once had to ask Mikan for assistance when Mitarai overworked himself and passed out. I had asked her too to keep his existence a secret. 

NoSleep: Yeah... thank you for that. 

NotOtakuman: But I will warn you now. The class will take care of your helth, whether you want too or not.  

GamerGal I think, if your so focused on your work, you should probably set up a proper schedule, so you have time for other things. 

NoSleep A... schedule? 

GamerGal Then you'll have way too work and hang out with us, so we can get too know you better! 

ClumsyLilNurseAnd- and, don't fo-forget about eating or sleeping. 

NoSleep: I- there's no escaping this, is there. 

NotOtakuman: No, I doubt there is. 

Everyone is offline  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...