๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

17

489 29 9
By purple_luna97

• 17 - CARDS ON THE TABLE •
It's okay to speak out instead of keeping in.

| Third Person's POV |

"Luana?"

Luana raise her head to meet Aeron's brown orbs looking at her. "Hey." she walk towards her desk with a box full of files and placed it gently over her table, glancing at Aeron. "You're fast. How's Scythe?"

Aeron nod his head and close the door behind. "We just stroll around the mall and talk. Scythe's fine though he didn't really talk much if necessary. Are Nisha and Naomi here already?" now it's Aeron's turn to ask taking a sit to his own desk. They are at the headquarters right now, in their shared office to be exact.

"Yeah, they're already here and by now Juliane must be done touring Nisha." Luana answers, starting to search through the names paste to the files and past middle, there she found the name. She pulled it out and let herself fall to her swivel chair. She opened the file afterwards and starts to read the informations written there.

"Only Nisha? Where's that Naomi then?" Aeron asked once again, his gaze never leaving Luana's serious figure just meters away from him.

"I brought her to her room, saying that she want to rest." Luana answers without tearing her gaze to the file in hand however her brows furrowed in confusion when she didn't find what she's really searching for. "How come.." she mumbled standing up from her chair to go to the cabinet beside her desk.

"What are you looking at?" Aeron stood up and go to the other's desk. He look over the box Luana took and confirmed that it's where the students' informations are. "What are you searching for?" Aeron ask again. Don't question how they have the students' files cause they are actually like the student council in the Semideus Academy and Ms. Jones let them have every files that consist about the students of Semideus.

"Naomi."

Aeron's brows furrowed to the sudden mention of their new dorm mate's name. His gaze drops to the file Luana read and take it. He opens the file and read to every informations. "What are you searching from her exactly?" Aeron ask looking up towards Luana who turn around to look at him.

"Strange. That's what she is. Look at her background info. Most of it are blank and some may have answers but it's too brief." Luana answers. Like she says, Aeron examine the whole information about Naomi. Her true name is Kim Shinyoung. She is from the mortal realm and live there half of her life before she got here. She studies in a school from Seoul but the school's direct name aren't written there. She don't have any hobbies. The question about having someone when growing up is answered with nothing also. Indeed. It's indeed so brief.

Aeron close the file and look over Luana. "Do you watch over her? Especially when you're leading her to her room?" Luana stares at Aeron.

"There's something from her. I can't just say that she is a threat already to us cause it's too soon to have judgement but there's just something on her that keeping me alarmed all the time I'm with her. Fact that she looks angry when we first encounter her. Her informations being so brief and almost unclear. I'm not sure if we can really trust her."

°=°=°

"Wah!"

"Aii--" Elaine jumped out of fright as she almost drops the mug she's holding with her other free hand covering her ear instinctively. Good thing before the mug meets the counter and crash, a hand caught it making it safe. Elaine swirl her head to look behind her and saw Cole having a cocky grin on his lips. "Aish! Can you stop always scaring me like that?" she whined slapping Cole's arm.

"Ow! okay, okay, I'm sorry." Cole chuckles stepping back to make a room between their almost touching bodies. Elaine give a last glare at him before snatching back the mug on his hands and continue making chocolate coffee. Cole tilt his head when he recognized the same ingredients that Elaine's making. "You're making chocolate coffee again? Aren't you tired of that?"

"Nope. It's delicious you know, besides we're demigods so I can eat or drink chocolate whenever I want." Elaine answered, going to put hot water on the mug when Cole stop her. Elaine glared and whine. "What again?"

"Here," Cole hand her a bar of white chocolate. "We're demigods but that also doesn't mean that you won't have stomachache later because of too much caffeine." Cole said now gathering the thing that Elaine used for her chocolate coffee and wash it since he doesn't want something to happen to her because of her love in chocolate. Elaine shrug, just letting Cole do the washing and sat to a stool and start eating the white chocolate he gave.

°=°=°

"U-uhrm."

Cliff slowly pulled Juliane up and hold her until he is sure that Juliane can already stand up on her own. "You okay?" Cliff asked, rubbing circles to the girl's arms using his thumb to soothe her.

"I-- I'm fine. Thank you for catching me, oppa. I didn't see the ball rolling around." Juliane said scratching her head sheepishly. She suddenly felt embarrassed like it didn't happened before like seriously, when Juliane's almost gonna fall because of clumsiness, Cliff's always there to catch her.

"As long as your safe." Cliff smiles ruffling Juliane's hair causing for her to blush without her knowing and Cliff saw it making him chuckles at her cuteness.

"I--- Wait!" Juliane quickly pulled away from Cliff's grasp and look around the rooftop remembering about Nisha who she is touring around. "Where's... where's Nisha?" she blurts out when she didn't see any sign of the other. 

"Nisha? They're already here?" Cliff ask not really knowing anything. Juliane nod her head.

"I'm actually touring Nisha right now.. but she's gone.." Juliane says her mind drifting to what happened awhile ago when Cliff caught her causing for her already blushing cheeks to redden more having a thought that Nisha might see it.. obviously.

"Maybe she's in her room already." Cliff said now caressing Juliane's hair. "Let's go downstairs, me and the boys bought some bubble tea." By the mention of bubble tea send excitement to Juliane as her eyes twinkle. Juliane hold Cliff's hand and tugs him to the elevator.

"Let's go then!"

°=°=°

Raiden swiftly tilt his head to the left when a kunai made its way towards him in a speed of light. The kunai hits the elevator door with clang and drop in the floor afterwards. "That's close." Raiden remarked shoving his hands into his pockets.

Kendra huff. "You shouldn't be appearing like an insect anyway." Kendra snapped rolling her eyes. She raised her hand and the kunai fled its way back to her grip again before turning around to face 10 more dummies that she doesn't have been eliminated yet. She closed her eyes as her other hand balls into fist and grip tightening to her weapon. She centered all her mind and concentration to one place and heightened all her senses. Suddenly the dummies shuffles around the training room, leaving noises here and there to confused the latter. Kendra, on the other hand, didn't mind the noise as she let her weapon levitated in the mid-air. It's blade shining in the light the room produced. Kendra heave a deep sigh. She then snapped her eyes open, orbs glowing ocean blue, her hand finding its way to grab her kunai briskly. She twirl around, cutting off the dummy's head just passing by. She kick the dummy on her right and stab the one on her left. Kendra is moving swiftly but gracefully and Raiden stood in the corner watching her finish all the dummies. When Kendra already have one more dummy left that is standing still meters away from her. She throw her kunai towards it but before it can even pierced, a glowing thing fled its way to the dummy in a speed of lightning, piercing in the dummy before the kunai.

"Tsk, why are you even here if your just going to ruin my training?" Kendra snapped once again, her eyes glowing to deep blue in annoyance. Raiden sway his hand and his weapon, a gold sword having its blade shaped to a thunderbolt, flew back in his hands.

"I'm here to train too," Raiden responded letting his weapon vanish and return his hand to his pocket. "And I don't know you're here."

"Everyone in Class Hydra knows I'm always here when I get my free time, Raiden and you're the only one doesn't." Kendra snorted, she walk towards the control corner just across Raiden and press a red button making the teared dummies vanish to thin air.

"And how many times do I have to tell you to call me with respect, Choi Jisu?" Raiden replied raising a brow towards the latter who turn around and look at him unamused.

"In your dreams, Choi Yeonjun."

°=°=°

Nisha walks through every aisles of shelves to look for the specific book that will tell her everything she needed. She is already in the history section and she have her eyes scanning every books she pass by.

| Έλληνες θεοί |
| All About the Deities |

Nisha stop walking when she saw that book. She took it out as she scan it. She traces her fingers on the title that is written in fancy golden cursive. It doesn't have any dust at all, actually all of the books in the library are all in good condition as if it was at all care all this time. Nisha carefully sat down on the floor as she lay the book over her lap. She opened it and started to read. The first pages says about how the universe starts to Chaos up to now. List and stories about the major or Olympian gods and goddesses are also narrated. Greek myths and stories of greek heroes and the Titans, until the list of minor gods and mythical creatures and figures are there too. Since Nisha knew some of those stories already, she decided to skip those and proceeds. When she flip the next page, she saw that it will be about the elements or things that is known, related and special to every gods even demigods.

Ambrosia is used as healing food to be used when someone gets injured in battle. Demigods can consume it, but if they have too much it can make them feverish and mortals cannot eat it at all without it, "turning their blood to fire and bones to sand". It takes the taste of the user's favorite foods.

Ichor was the golden fluid that flowed in the veins of gods and immortals, in Greek mythology even to demigods. It was also believed that it was toxic to mortals, killing them instantly.

The Necklace of Harmonia was a magical object in Greek mythology that brought ill fortune to anyone who possessed it. It was created by the blacksmith god Hephaestus.》

That three elements are just examples of many more elements listed in the book. After reading that part, Nisha decided to flip to the next page. There she found about the direct and indirect descendants that she is looking for from the start.

《 Direct descendants are those humans having an ichor or the gold blood of the gods, running through their veins blending to their human blood, they are also called demigods or semideus in latin. Since before, stories of heroes such as Heracles are well known.

Heracles (or Hercules) is best known as the strongest of all mortals, and even stronger than many gods. He was the deciding factor in the triumphant victory of the Olympians over the giants. He was the last mortal son of Zeus, and the only man born of a mortal woman to become a god upon his death.

===

Indirect descendants are those humans being chosen by the gods and goddesses to be their descendants. We know how the gods' and goddesses' words and voices are powerful enough that they used it to cursed anyone though they also used it to have descendants. By just couple of words, anyone can be chosen however indirect descendants can also be called rare and powerful.

The gods and goddesses choose their descendants wisely because of the possible consequences in the end. Once they choose someone, they lend part of their powers or abilities to their descendant so that they can protect themselves. In some myth and history, they say to strengthen the connection or even the powers the indirect descendant have between a god. They undergo Blood compact, an ancient ritual intended to seal a friendship or treaty, or to validate an agreement. The contracting parties would cut their wrists and pour their blood into a cup filled with liquid, such as wine, and drink the mixture. 》

Nisha raise her head to lean it back to the shelf behind her with a sigh escaping her lips. She doesn't expect that being indirect descendant have such many stories and explanation. She closed the book and stood up as she heard a voice of someone so familiar to her. She raise her head and saw Scythe standing meters away from her with his eyes glued to her. Scythe cleared his throat as he make his way closer to her. "What are you doing here?" he ask mentally cursing himself from his stupid question he spoke out.

"Reading." Nisha simply answered. Scythe's eyes travels to the book in Nisha's hand and noticed that it is a book all about the gods and goddesses. Nisha saw how Scythe look at the book in her hands. Nisha just turn around and put the book back on the space she got it on the shelf. Nisha sigh mentally, she think it is best to tell Scythe what's bugging her mind right now just like what they used to be before and maybe forgot the awkwardness between them. "Scythe." Nisha called out, turning around to face her childhood best friend who look at her confused. "Do you perhaps.. know a goddess named Melinoe?"

Scythe's brows meet at the name being called. He familiarize the name but can't really pinpoint where he heard it or read. He think for awhile, digging into his memory until it click. He nod. "The goddess of ghosts and known to also bring nightmares. Why did you ask?"

Nisha sigh and divert her gaze away from Scythe. "I'm here to find answers to the question lingering in my mind the first thing I stepped here in Semideus Academy. What is the meaning of that dream?"' Nisha said remembering the first dream she had with Melinoe. "And now I know.. I become her descendant all this time."

Scythe's eyes widen at the new information he heard. "Ryu..."

Nisha lean her body on the shelf, tiredness now visible on her face. "I don't know, Scythe. I don't know why this is happening to me. Like why? I'm still confuse to my own identity and there Melinoe is, making me her descendant making everything all messed up and more confusing." Nisha spoke out, her voice soft but strained. Scythe is quick enough to put his arms around Nisha who started to lost consciousness.

"Sleep Ryu. You need to rest." Scythe whispers and Nisha weakly nod her head before darkness completely swallowed her up. Scythe sigh and carried Nisha in bridal style. He bring her to her room where he tucked her in her bed as he sat beside her. 'Ryu..' he knows Nisha is very confused and he is also. He don't know why Melinoe needed to make Nisha her descendant after all these but he knows Nisha being her descendant is a bad thing. He's not sure but he felt wrong to the sudden indirect descendant thing happened.

•~•~•~•~•~•

[A/U] Another chapter for you guys~ So! The question about indirect descendant is already answered but another question is revealed by Scythe's feeling in it. Anyway, this chapter is really for the couples and I just notice how I made Lia very short-tempered, sorry if some of you doesn't like it, it's just her character in this book everyone. ♡♡

By the way, I'll just recommend my two other books which is Against the Rules and Under the Moonlight. It is also fanfiction but it all talks about werewolves. Actually~ I'm thinking of making all my books having a sketch like book covers in a series but you can still not read the books if you don't like.. it's just, those books have clues to what will happen. ⌒ ‿ ⌒

Anyway love you guys!♡ Thank you very much for the support in this book. Sorry for the loong author's note hehe.♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 938 20
In another world where magic creatures exist, there's a young girl, who's a vampire, living at the forest avoiding every human since they don't accep...
8.6K 455 20
FALLEN ANGEL ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ› in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
103K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story ๐Ÿ”žโš [WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
1.4K 44 7
Short stories, one shots, smut, etc (18+) WARNING โš  ๐Ÿ”ž โš  - Bottom Ryujin๐Ÿ”ป with Top other idols [ mostly Itzy ]๐Ÿ”บ if you are uncomfortable please...