Isekai quartet x male stand u...

By abc134z

You and your sibling are both stand user and also a friend to the joestar family and when you accidentally pr... More

Bio
Special chapter: Always listen to school rules
Christmas special chapter
Q and A
A Halloween special chapter part 1

The red button

1.6K 12 7
By abc134z

It was a great morning in japan, and we could see both students and office workers were now heading to the train station which is crowed and it also unlucky for the student while some of them are lucky because they live in a neighbourhood that is near to their school and we could see a house that is so peaceful.

And we could see some elderly were sweeping the ground while other student walk past the house until they heard yelling.

???:" GODDAMNIT, I AM FREAKING LATE!"

???2:"HURRY UP BROTHER, WE BETTER NOT GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN THIS TIME!"

Hearing this make everybody that is near to the house began to sweatdrop since they had always heard this ruckus again and again.

<Inside the house>

In the inside the house we could see a blonde boy coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and began running to his room to quickly change into his uniform while we look at the other room we could see a black hair girl is trying to fix her hair with a plain bread in her mouth while also checking her homework, after about 5 minutes the blonde came out of his room carrying a stack of textbook and began to head downstairs  but only to bump onto his sister which she was looking at her phone while walking and the both of them fall onto the floor and they began arguing like how they also does it on every morning.

Blonde boy:" HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU DUMB SHIT."

Black girl:"WELL YOU ALSO SHOULD WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING BAKA!"

Blonde boy:"HEY TAKE THAT BACK YOU DUMB BITCH!"

Black girl:"*take her tongue out*Not a chance."

And they continue to arguing until they heard a door open from the master bedroom and when they turn their direction to the door they could a man in his early twenties wearing a traditional black chinese robe and a katana on his waist including wearing a eyepatch on the left side is now standing outside his room with his arm cross and also showing them that he is not happy at all.

Blonde boy and black girl:"Hey big brother-

-Thwack-

Blonde boy and black girl:" OWWWWWWW"

Man in black chinese robe:" Jordan and Joyce Zhong, why are the both of you idiot haven't gone to school yet."

Blonde boy named Jordan and black girl named Joyce both became cower in fear of their older brother and they are now trying to find a very good excuse so that they won't have to face the punishment of "No dinner tonight" ever again.

Jordan: "well you see-"

Jordan was then interrupted by his older brother giving him a strong karate chop on his forehead causing him to flinch a lot in pain and he began to roll over from left to right again and again while also covering his forehead with his hand as he started to continue feeling the pain while Joyce is just getting so much afraid.

Joyce:" Well you see big brother (Y/N), we are just trying to get ready for school and-"

She suddenly stop talking when she saw her older brother whose name is (Y/N) started to get really irritated and she could see that his eye began to twitch showing her that there is going to be some scolding already.

Then (Y/N) began to yell very loud that it almost cause the ground to shake and also causing people passing by to be so afraid until they had to run away.

(Y/N):"WHAT IN THE NAME OF STANDS DO YOU IDIOTIC MEANS THAT YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET READY SCHOOL, HAVEN'T YOU ALL DING-DONG IDIOT KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT HAVE 5 FREAKING FUCKING MINUTES LEFT TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

Both Jordan and Joyce began to hug each other in fear because they had always known that their older brother had a very huge anger problem whenever he see them fight or late for school, then (Y/N) began to grab both of their collar at the back and began dragging them toward the door while also carrying their school briefcase and also continue lecturing them but however he didn't know that there was a button appear right in front him as he was still busy lecturing them.

(Y/N):"YOUNGSTER LIKE THE BOTH OF YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS A TIME FOR FUN BUT THERE IS TIME TO BE SERIOU-"

* Ding-dong*

As soon as they all heard a doorbell like sound, (Y/N) look at what he was stepping and then see a red button but before he could say anything both he and his sibling began to feel like they being transported to another world and right in their eyes that they found themselves on midair and they all began to fall with both Jordan and Joyce screaming while hugging together.

Jordan and Joyce:" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

While (Y/N) just cross his leg and his arm and act like nothing had really happen at all.

<Meanwhile at the Isekai quartet high school>

At the school ground we could see the people from class 1 are playing baseball mare a elf boy who some how wear a skirt for no reason use his staff to hit the ball as hard as he could but the hit was to strong and the ball start to head to another direction in a powerful speed which is heading toward both Raphtalia and filo.

Kazuma:" DANGER!"

Kazuma yelled warning both Raphtalia and Filo as they notice a ball heading toward but fortunately for them that Naofumi manage to save them by using his shield power to protect them and once everything is over naofumi began to walk toward them and telling them about this world they are in.

As naofumi is still talking he suddenly heard a scream causing him and the others to look up and then see a blonde boy and black girl hugging together falling and screaming for help.

Blonde boy and black girl:"HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP UUUUUUSSSSSSS!"

Then a skeleton with a robe known as ains Ooal Gown began to fly and manage catch both of them and then land them on the ground safely right until the both of them are no longer screaming and also finally notice that they are on the ground, the blonde boy began to kiss the ground as he is proud that he is still alive causing everyone to look at him weirdly causing the black girl just started to yell at him about hygiene and then gave up but only to realize that she need to thanks the person for saving her.

Black girl:" Hey thanks for saving me and my bro from-"

She stopped talking when she notice a ainz is right in front of her and she began to scream again.

Black girl:"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, A CREEPY SKELETON."

The black girl began to walk backward slowly in fear as ainz was just trying to explain including both kazuma and subaru trying to help ainz.

Subaru:"Look there is no need to be afraid, you were transported to another right, so why don't you calm down and we could just talk alright."

kazuma:"Yeah, plus we can even be friend-"

Kazuma stopped talking as he sees that the black girl began to hold her breath which he knew what she trying to do.

kazuma:" WAIT, THERE DON'T NEED TO BE AFR-"

Black girl:"DA GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"(Mean Big brother in chinese)

Then a katana suddenly landed right between them and we could see a man is also falling but with his arm behind his back which make ainz to activate his ability but was stop when he notice that the men is kicking his leg like he was walking until he landed on the hilt of the katana softly by the tip of his right foot surprising everybody of his skill then the man jump off his sword and then pick it up from the ground and put it on his waist which in fact everybody had manage to get a good look at him of his light blue hair but they were shock when they see his left eye is being covered up but what make them all shiver in fear (Except for Ainz, Tanya, naofumi) is the intimidating aura he is giving it out of his body and we could see that the black girl is now smiling to herself since she already felt much more save than she ever had and she began to encourage her brother to fight.

Black girl:"Come on Da Ge you can do it and try to make sure they got their lesson from your awe-"

She then stop when she notice he is glaring at her and without a second thought her older brother dash toward her and then grab her face with a strong grip and then lift her up and then throw her at the open window of the school then he turn his attention to all the people he didn't met and start walking toward them still releasing the intimidating aura causing everybody to stood up in fear while others just tried to overcome but when he went past by them they all started to relax and also relief of the tension they are feeling until they saw him standing behind the blonde boy who is still kissing the ground causing everyone to feel awkward, the blonde boy finally stop when he notice a shadow he turn around to see his older brother showing a menacing aura which may have made the poor blonde boy to almost piss his pants.

Blonde Boy:" Oh hey Da Ge (Y/N), what-"

(Y/N):" what the hell are you doing Jordan."

Jordan:"W-w-well you see i may have-"

Before Jordan could finish what he was saying, (Y/N) suddenly grab his shirt and then throw him at another open window of the school.

(Y/N):"DIDN'T I TELL YOU AND JOYCE THAT YOU BOTH ARE FIVE MINUTES LATE FOR SCHOOL ALREADY, SO GET YOUR BLOODY GODDAMN ASS TO SCHOOL NOW YOU IDIOTIC FOOLS!"

(Y/N) then turn his attention to the group with a glare causing all the boys (except for naofumi and the male guardians) to kneel down on the ground begging for mercy and also hoping that they will make it out alive but to their surprise that (Y/N) just bow to them giving them some confusion  then (Y/N) began to talk.

(Y/N):"I apologize if my action may have scared the whole lot of you but then again i apologize."

Subaru:"whoa whoa whoa, there don't need to be sorry about it, i mean we both know that you are just a responsible older brother.

Kazuma:" Yeah, and plus we all know how hard to control younger sibling now a days so you don't need to apologize plus that move you did was cool can you teach us how to do that move that you did just now!"

(Y/N) began to sweatdrop since these he had always seen people begging him to teach them every martial art he known except for taekwondo since he already had a very bad history with them so he began to sigh and then use his right hand to pat kazuma head a little and then walk off making kazuma confuse.

(Y/N):"I appreciate it but right now i got a ton of work to do so maybe another time and also make sure those idiotic sibling of mine better not cause any trouble because if they do i will make sure they will not sleep for 4 month."

This give kazuma a disappointing sigh while the other just said okay to (Y/N), as (Y/N) was about to leave the school gate he suddenly heard laughter which it similar to him and also causing him to stop making everybody to look  at him in confusion until they heard another voice.

????:"Well well well, if it isn't the elder Zhong boy the one and only useless guy who don't even know how to be so much successful."

Everybody turn their attention to a young man wearing a very expensive tuxedo and also wearing a white fur coat and behind him are 2 ugly and fat man that look like a bodyguard and when the entire girls look at them they all felt a very chill about how creepy those bodyguard are looking at them but then to their surprise that (Y/N) is now standing in front of them following a menacing aura around him and from the look of his face is that he is really pissed off when he see that guy face and he began to glare at him while talking.

(Y/N):"What the hell are you doing here jayden brooks."

The man in tuxedo known as jayden show (Y/N) a mocking smile on his face that make (Y/N) very annoyed that he move his hand as close to his katana hilt waiting for the right moment to strike causing both of jayden bodyguard to be very cautious and ready to fight him until when they felt his menacing aura they began to run and hide behind a tree cowering in fear which cause all the others to laugh while Jayden just glare at them and calling them useless and then turn to his attention to (Y/N) and began mocking him even more.

Jayden:"What am i doing here, well you see i was just busy doing my perfect pose during my singing practice until i accidentally press a red button and then here i am with my bodyguard on some useless and tasteless school from that evil country that start with a J."

Hearing this cause both Tanya, Subaru, Kazuma and Naofumi to start attacking him until they felt being punched by something is invisible to their eye that is right in front of jayden and they landed on the ground roughly and when they open their eyes they could see some weird humanoid creature is already standing in front of jayden.

Jayden:"Allow me to introduce my stand "Aquarius", Power=A, Speed= A, Range=D, Durability=B, Precision=A and Potential=B with these type state my stands had i will be powerful than the rest of you and i hope i will enjoy my time with those hot girls especially your sister (Y/N) the unsucces-OFFFF."

Jayden was then hit by something hard and in a sec everybody are already seeing him flying off toward the tree where his bodyguard were hiding and his back hit the trunk of the tree causing him to soar in pain of his injure back and when he look at the direction that had hitted him, he suddenly began scared when he saw (Y/N) follow by a shadow tentacle surrounding around him wavering to each other and as for (Y/N) is just standing on the center showing a pissed off face that really scared the everyone around him.

(Y/N):"Don't. Even. Think. About. Touching. My. Own SISTER YOU BLOODY GODDAMN IDIOTIC PERVERTED BASTARD!"

Then the shadow tentacle around (Y/N) began swing around in different direction as fast as it created a strong wind and as for Jayden his stand began to get ready for battle with water blade around it until jayden began to command his stand.

Jayden:"WATER BLADE TORNADO DASH!"

Jayden stand began to spin around like a tornado and began to dash toward (Y/N) with a incredible inhuman speed making it look like a real tornado but cover with water in blade form heading toward (Y/N) whose is just calm and act like nothing had happen until his stand began to swing it tentacle in a speed.

(Y/N):"SHADOW RAMPAGE!"

The tentacle became to hit Aquarius with a very inhuman strength that causes Jayden to vomit blood since his stand durability is B so he may fell a little bit of pain but due to the strength he knew he could no longer handle the pressure of the pain but before he could do anything, he suddenly saw (Y/N) stand is gone which give him a good apportunity to use his stand to attack him but before he could use his stand to attack, he suddenly felt his entire body being tied up by something strong and when he look down and suddenly notice that his entire body is now being tied up by (Y/N) stand tentacle which he try to struggle to get himself free from the grip but can't due to pressure of the strength that (Y/N) had added making Jayden stand to disappear and than he began to dash forward to Jayden with his katana drawn out of it sheath and pointing the tip of the blade at him while showing a killing intent glare causing Jayden to whimper a little a lot and right before (Y/N) blade was almost as close to Jayden face, he suddenly felt a strong grip pulling at the back of his collar and then saw that his feet is not on the ground and when he turn around he saw a very macho man in a white jacket and a white hat.

And from the look of (Y/N) face is that he seem to recognize that man with a shock expression.

(Y/N):"Jotaro, what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be in usa?"

Jotaro:"yare yare daze, it seem to me that i was transported here in this world which i don't recognize it until when i saw you i already know that i am in japan but in different version of it but before i continue talking would you please put that katana away now."

(Y/N) began to hesitates for awhile until he sheathed his katana and than began to feel relax already since he always knew that his stands is no match for Jotaro stand.

Once (Y/N) had finally calmed down, jotaro was about to began speaking until both he and (Y/N) heard a girl screaming and when they look up they could see the same black girl flying toward them but from the look on her face is showing is only happiness which (Y/N) just face palm while jotaro just tilt his hat to cover the upper half of his face while saying his phrase.

Black girl:"JOOOOOOOOOTAAARROOOOO~"

Jotaro began to move to the left side allowing (Y/N) to walk forward to the direction that the black girl is aiming to land and then show her his menacing glare causing her to try to change direction but was too late once (Y/N) caught her he began to spin her around like a wooden staff and then put her on the ground gently while the black girl is now already fill with dizziness causing everyone to wonder about how did he do that.

Once the black hair girl manage to regain her conscious she then suddenly felt a hand gripping her head and always trying to squash it with a full strength and when she look behind her, she could see her older brother is now pissed off already which in fact she believe she is not going to survive tonight.

(Y/N):"Joyce, What the hell are you doing outside of school even when your class had just only started."

 The black girl name Joyce began to tremble in fear as she is now facing her older brother in another anger level which she doesn't want to happen again like how she was caught sneaking out of the house and lucky for her that her twin Jordan was also flying toward them but also crying for help.

Jordan:"HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

(Y/N) than began sigh and then did the same move he did on Joyce which this move may have cause Jordan to almost vomit causes all the girls to be disgusted, once Jordan manage to calm down (Y/N) began to look at them with a strict face and also cracking his knuckle causing both of them to cower in fear.

(Y/N):"Now then, care to explain why you idiotic buffoon are trying to skip classes and you also have 4 minute to explain."

As (Y/N) is now walking towards his siblings with  a killing aura causing everybody (except for the floor guardians, ains, tanya and naofumi) and his siblings to cower in fear but only to be stop by a weird guy with some kind of make up that make him look like a clown.

Guy in make up: " Now now Mr (Y/N), you do know that there is rule of no violence rigggghhhhhhttt."

Both (Y/N), jotaro and his sibling look at the guy in make up weirdly as they thought that he is some kind of clown to entertain kids.

(Y/N): " And who might you be sir?"

The guy in make up just smile and then offer a handshake to (Y/N) which it took him for about 40 second to shook it, then the guy in make up began to speak.

Guy in make up:" How rude of me, my name is Roswaal L Mathers or you may called me mr Roswaal as you can you see i am the teacher working in this school."

Hearing this make (Y/N) to change his annoying attitude to a very nice gentleman way which make everybody to look at him confused while jotaro just sigh 

(Y/N): " I see, so you must some be the one who is responsible for making me to accidentally press the red button isn't it Mr roswaal."

And his attitude began to change into a very aggressive one along with a irritation aura that make everyone notice that he is not happy which roswaal also notice it.

Roswaal:"How about we go and have some tea, i am sure that you look very tired from your fight with this thing you call it a "stand" and would you be kind enough to let him go because i think your stand is really suffocating him already."

Roswaal than move his finger pointing to the right to which (Y/N) was a little bit confuse but still look at his right and saw that his stand is still holding jayden, so he raise his hand up pointing at the direction at jayden and slowly his stands tentacle began to let go of jayden which in fact he landed on the ground roughly trying to catch his breath for air.

(Y/N) then raise his right hand at the direction where his stand is, and soon enough his stand began to sink down to his shadow giving jayden a chance to breath and he then turn his direction to roswaal and gave a "Are you happy now" look while giving a menacing aura to which roswaal just laugh it off.

Roswaal: "Now that everything has been calmed down, why don't you and Mr Jotaro follow me to the principle office so that you all may understand what its going on around youuuuuu"

(Y/N) then accept it and began to follow Roswaal follow by Jotaro, once (Y/N) is gone everybody began to sigh in relief like they were being released from prison but the most relief one is Jordan and Joyce which they fell on their knee.

Jordan: " Man, who would had thought that a random person like that clown guy can even surpass Da Ge menacing aura."

Joyce:" yeah, and it sad i didn't get my chance with Jotaro."

Jordan:" * Showing deadpan look* At least you should be grateful that we survived from Da Ge punishment of hell."

Jordan then felt a tap on his shoulder and when he look behind he could see a black hair boy wearing black, orange and white sweater was giving him a handshake while smiling.

Black hair boy:" Hey there, you must be Jordan as in that is your name your older brother say it right."

Jordan:" Um yes, and what is your name then."

Black hair boy:" Oh right, My name is natsuki subaru, you can just call me subaru."

Then a boy with a short green cloak then appear and also introduce himself.

Boy with short green cloak:" And i am kazuma and also if you see that girl in blue hair her name is aqua and believe me that she still think she is just a goddess."

When the boy called kazuma finish his joke, he suddenly notice that both Jordan and Joyce were now very quiet and were feeling very uneasy so he decided to ask them what wrong.

kazuma: "Hey, whats wrong is it something i said."

Jordan then sigh for awhile and began to speak.

Jordan:" Um, no there is nothing wrong but try not to said anything that have the god or goddess because this may enrage our Da Ge."

Then the same skeleton in a robe came toward jordan to which may had frighten Joyce but he didn't and then ask a question to Jordan while also introducing himself.

Skeleton with robe: " Hello there, my name is Ainz Ooal Gown, and i am would like to apologize to your sister for scaring her because of my looks after i had saved the both of you from falling but that not important right now because i would like to ask you the question why your older brother or Da Ge as you both call him doesn't like it whenever he heard the word god and goddess?"

Jordan then began to try remembering until he finally remember it and his face turn to serious

Jordan:"Well, a long time ago when my sister and i were only 6 years old, we were both kidnapped by a group of mafia and at first we were scared that we will be transported to other countries as slave but then our older brother who was 15 at that time suddenly appear out of nowhere and began killing every single member of them and of course he was actually praying to god to lead his way and was begging for help but only to see a knife stabbed through his left eye making him to realize that god wasn't helping him at all and that was when he stand had already been shown, it began to tear down every single one of the mafia and believe me this was the first time i had ever seen Da Ge being this angry and that why he always had this kind of temper."

After finishing his story, Jordan look at both Kazuma, Subaru and Ainz and follow by the orders and he could see most of the female start to cry of his story which he didn't remember adding anything sad on it while Kazuma and Subaru are just holding their tears while saying"What a good brother" then until Ainz start to ask Jordan a question.

Ainz:" Pardon me Jordan, but i have a question."

Jordan look at ainz in confusion.

Jordan:" Sure, you can ask anything."

Ainz:"I remember that men called your brother full name which i believe that his and both you and your sister last name or called zhong if i remember that what he said, are you and your sister including your older brother by any chance are both chinese?"

There was a long silence once ainz had already ask his question and we could everybody are very eager of Jordan answer but however he was taking a very long time to answer which earn him a forceful push from his sister giving everyone a sweatdrop.

Joyce:" Jeez, for idiot like you always like to waste a lot of time, anyway for you Mr ainz, you are actually right both my twin brother and i including my older brother are both chinese and we were from china until our older brother decide to move to japan because of his dream of being a mangaka but when our parent were reported dead due to car accident, he was then taken a responsibility of taking care of us since because he is the only family left and also the only one who can paid for our education though."

Ainz:"I see."

Joyce:" And of course, to be honest with the both of you that he isn't that always angry but he will be enrage whenever seeing that guy."

She then use her left thumb to point at the other direction making everybody to look at jayden whose is now sitting on a rock while sipping a glass of wine with his body using giant palm tree leafs to fan him and when he notice he is being looked at, he look at the others.

Jayden:"What?"

And within a second all the entire girl began to called both him and his bodyguard.

All female character:"Scum bag"

And soon, both Jayden and his bodyguard began fall on their knee for being called that by every girls.

< 40 minutes later>

We can now see that everyone are waiting for Roswaal since because it has already been 40 minutes and they still haven't receive any news about it and that was until Jayden began to flirt with every girls until he was being rejected or being kicked on his man area and that was when he notice the uniform on both Tanya and her battalion and was beginning to freak out.

Jayden:"WHAT THE HELL, HOW COME THERE SIX FREAKING NAZI ARE DOING HERE, ARE THEY TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD AGAIN, SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE USA MILITA-ACK."

He was then interrupted from a huge smack at the back of his head and when he look behind to see who did this and also was about to give whoever a piece of his mind, he was then met with a open book being hit on his 'precious face' with a picture of a ww1 soldier uniform while also having a piece of paper with a word 'f' on it and when he take the book out of his face, he suddenly notice that he was face to face toward (Y/N) making him  to skit a little faster and further away from him but only to be hit on the head which was very painful from (Y/N) holding a 80 meter long ruler.

Jayden: "OW, what the hell is your problem."

(Y/N) then began to explain but in a very serious tone sounding much more like a strict teacher causing Jayden to be more afraid of him.

(Y/N):"What you just said to these 6 people of their uniform are wrong, this uniform was from WW1 not WW2 you Bai chi(It mean idiot in chinese)."

Jayden then scowl and then stood up but also move a little bit away from (Y/N), once jayden is away from (Y/N), both him and his bodyguard and the others look at Roswaal who began giving everybody info.

Roswaal:"Now everyone, allow me to introduce to your new geographic teacher Mr Jotaro Kujo and your new history teacher Mr (Y/N) Zhong, as you can see that these 2 will be your teacher until you all had graduate from high school so do enjoy your new class~."

Hearing this make everyone to look at their geographic teacher in awe while they look at their history teacher, they began to be afraid of him but the most afraid is Jordan, Joyce and jayden and his 2 bodyguard.

Jordan, Joyce and jayden and his bodyguard:"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

<The next day>

In the next day, we could see everybody in class 1,2 and 3 were now in an auditorium with everybody seated and then looking at (Y/N) sitting on the stage floor with his leg crossed while also sharpening his katana with his eye closed and we could see a radio that is next to him playing a rather chill song.

As the music is still playing which is making everyone to feel uneasy except for the floor guardian and the maid pleiades whom were now being careful since they all believe he is a threat to their lord ainz and as for Tanya, she is now having an interesting thought since she finally found someone who don't believe in god like her while her battalion were just very confuse of the music they are listening and as for rem and ram, emilia and beatrice including all the male and female from their world were enjoying the beautiful scent from the teapot that (Y/N) is boiling and as for Aqua, megumi, darkness and YunYun were just wondering what is (Y/N) is thinking about.

As the auditorium is still being quiet follow by the music playing, it was suddenly interrupted by a door opening loudly making everyone to look at the door to only see Jordan, joyce, kazuma, Subaru and Jayden with his Bodyguard were now huffing and panting since because they were running and as they were about to enter the auditorium, (Y/N) began throwing his sharpening stone at the left following a few paper and then hit at the face of Jayden making him cried out in pain and then (Y/N) began to stood up and went to his teapot to pour a light or dark yellow tea into his cup and he  carried it and walk to the latecomer while sipping the tea slowly and began to give their punishment.

(Y/N):"Latecomer must do 4 weeks in toilet duty on lunch breaks."

When everyone hear this, they all began afraid, then (Y/N) signal the latecomer to find a spot to seat and when every latecomer had already been seated, (Y/N) then began to face everybody while holding an open textbook on his right hand and began to explain the lesson they are all going to learn.

(Y/N):"Alright everyone, for today history topic, we are going to learn about the seven warring state on china history so please turn textbook to page 140 and we shall began our lesson."

Everybody did as he told them to do except for jayden and his bodyguard to which he had to use his shadow tentacle to strangle him until he did what he had instructed everybody to do and before he began the lesson, he started to give them a few rule of his class.

(Y/N):"Now before we start, i will like to remind you that i do not tolerate slacker and i do hope you all won't talk or sleep while i am teaching and if not, you all will face the consequences, is that clear."

Everybody except the floor guardian and the maid pleiades were now shaking their head as they were all very scared by him.

(Y/N):"Good, so let begin with the map of showing the seven warring state of china."

And so, everybody in this strange world that they were all transported were now going to school to learn so that they can graduate and also get to go back to their world but also trying to survive a menacing history teacher to which we all hope they will survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 454 23
(Y/N), after being reincarnated to Konosuba and being the Dragonborn, he finds himself being Isekaid again! Except this time, he has to go to Highsch...
5.6K 50 15
A student by the name of Liam Davis dies a very cliche death and is given three options that we don't need to go over because you already know which...
72.4K 2.2K 19
QUICK BACKSTORY: You are a Japanese/American girl, you have lived in America until you were 14, you were already 16 and you were currently living in...
383 15 19
You are megumi's sister. You both have a good siblings relationship with him being the overprotective emo and you being the total opposite. the first...