โ› ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‚๐„ โœ โ”โ”โ” (๐˜‚. ๐˜„๐—ฎ...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐€๐๐‹๏ฟฝ... More

one ; meeting you
two ; home
three ; shiratorizawa
four ; the match
five ; memories
six ; the second prodigy
seven ; confirmation
eight ; realisation
nine ; accident
ten ; karasuno
eleven ; tokyo
twelve ; a new serve
thirteen ; the bet
fourteen ; leaving
fifteen ; kiss or no kiss
sixteen ; confession
seventeen ; practice
eighteen ; qualifiers
nineteen ; drunk
twenty ; start
twenty one ; game on
twenty two ; defeat
twenty three ; declaration of war
twenty four ; battle of the aces [ 1 ]
twenty six ; wait for me

twenty five ; battle of the aces [ 2 ]

5.3K 154 115
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"WIN THIS FOR US (Y/N)-CHAN!" Zoe cheered as she grabbed the sign from (Y/n).

"I will, thank you Zoe." She said and walked into court, standing at the top right.

Tweet tweet!

Hanako served the ball and Miyumi receives it, sending it to Fumiko.

"Left!"

Akari looks at the ball and steps towards the net and spikes it past Kanoka and Saki.

Sachiko moves forward and receives the ball but it heads back to Shiratorizawa.

"Chance ball!" Hana shouts and receives it.

Fumiko back-tosses the ball to (Y/n) who does a straight at an incredible speed, the ball zooming past Otani and lands near the boundary line.

"That isn't the fastest I can go." She says, staring at Okuma who was in front of her.

"I think it's time I reveal a few of my tricks don't you think?" (Y/n) smiles, that definitely resembled Kageyama's murderous smile.

She cracks a few of her knuckles and walks back to her spot, her aura increasing with each step.

Fumiko once again tossed the ball to (Y/n) who immediately spiked at a much greater speed than before and certainly with more power as the ball landed on the boundary like with a huge 'Boom!'.

"That was so cool, don't you think Wakatoshi-kun~?" Satori asked with a smile.

"It is indeed." He nodded with a little smile on his face.

"My arms would have break if I tried to receive that..!" Yachi shudders at the impact.

"Ryu, who's the scary girl?" Tanaka's older sister, Saeko, asks as she watched the match along with Shimada and Takinoue.

"That is Sakamaki (Y/n), she's Ushiwaka's girlfriend." Tanaka explained.

"Oh! She's also stronger than Japan!" Hinata added.

"Japan equals to Ushiwaka." Noya says with a smug look, being smart and all.

"Stronger than him?! We're lucky she's not a boy..!"

[TIMESKIP]

"Stand aside."

"Like we'd ever say, 'Sure go ahead!'" Akane replies, having a staring battle with (Y/n) along with Saki.

"Don't get too cocky! This is only your first time playing!" Saki shouts.

(Y/n) doesn't reply, only for her to activate her Eye again.

Saki and Akane suddenly freeze, fear taking over them.

"Saki, Akane!" Otani shouts as the ball was now in front of (Y/n) and she jumped up.

"Iie. Boku no meirei wa zettai da." She says and spikes the ball straight down. [iie. boku no meirei wa zettai da —— no. my orders are absolute]

Silence fills the court as everyone watches the small battle that happened, still shocked.

Tweet!

Match point for Shiratorizawa.

Immediately after Otani received the serve by Miyumi, Niiyama scored their 20th point with Kanoka's help.

Niiyama rotated their positions and both Aces were opposite each other.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Zoe shouted.

Immediately both of their eyes went up to the ball, the Empress moving faster than the Queen.

She leaped up into the air, her back bending into a C like shape and spiked the ball dead center.

Set 5, the last and final set.

"Since this is going to pass by fast, I'm going to use that serve I've wanted to use for a goddamn time."

(Y/n) catches the ball and bounces it a few times, looking up after the referee had blown the whistle.

She throws the ball up a little, and hits it with a lot of power for the serve she created, the 'Unpredictable' Serve.

Sachiko positions herself a bit to the back because of the huge wham sound when the ball suddenly stops and drops onto the ground.

"What kind of serve was that?" Takeda-sensei asked Coach Ukai.

"I have no idea. The ball doesn't spin at all but the power Sakamaki used was for the serves she learned from her father. So I'd say it's a much stronger jump float serve."

"Her own serve?! That's so incredibly incredible!"

"Nice vocabulary." Tsukishima said.

Yamaguchi lightly laughed as he saw Hinata get mad at Tsukki and small steam could be seen.

"Another service ace! That's two in a row!" Suga said from his seat.

"There's no way she could ever hit up to 5 like our Yamaguchi here." Saeko says with a grin.

Just a minute later, (Y/n) scored 5 service aces, proving Saeko wrong.

"Is she going to hit another service ace?" Daichi inquired.

"Who knows?"

"Okuma!"

Okuma quickly dived and saved the ball, ending (Y/n)'s streak.

Hanako then switch places with Otani, who was at the front, and tosses it to Kanoka.

Kanoka immediately spiked the ball, and (Y/n) receives it.

At the same time, everyone runs up to net leaving Fumiko to toss.

(Y/n) matches her tempo with the others, second tempo, and everyone in Niiyama begins to freak out.

Fumiko tosses it to (Y/n) for a back attack, and she sees that Kanoka and Akane were at the center still on the ground, getting ready with the perfect timing to block (Y/n)'s spike.

When (Y/n) jumped up in the air, both Kanoka and Saki were also about to jump when suddenly, (Y/n) spoke looking directly at the two.

"Stop."

Both of them couldn't move again for the second time.

With them not being able to jump, (Y/n) easily spikes the ball over and wins another point.

10-6, Shiratorizawa.

"We're really going to lose huh..?" Sakiko said as she looked at the scoreboard.

"No, we're not. Hanako, keep tossing it to me. I'll win those points for us." Kanoka said with determination evident in her voice.

Staying true to her word, Kanoka manages to win successive points for Niiyama, making both schools tied.

(Y/n) takes a quick glance at her father, seeing that he was focused on the score.

I might have to go to America...I can't let that happen.

"(Y/n)!"

The ball suddenly zoomed past the said girl, and cheers were heard from Niiyama.

They finally took the lead from Shiratorizawa.

I can't go to America, not now not ever. My friends, Shu, Naomi, the boys and Ushi. I can't leave them, I can't leave Ushi.

As (Y/n) was in deep thought, she began to sink deeper and passed the point.

She was now in the Zone. [my knb fans, you guys should know what this meansss]

"Send it to me, every single one of it. I'm not going to lose, we're not going to lose."

The girls looked at one another and back to (Y/n) before nodding their heads.

Saki serves the ball over and Hana receives it, sending it to Fumiko.

Miyumi, Akari and (Y/n) move at the same time but all three were clear on who should be spiking.

All three jumped at the same time, and Fumiko tosses it to (Y/n) and she spikes the ball by doing a cut-shot and ties the scores once again.

This is it. The final round of the Battle of the Aces.

"I haven't been using my Eye a lot in this set, maybe I should be using it." (Y/n) said, activating her Eye as Kanoka was up in the air with her.

Everyone watched the Aces, all eager to know who would be the winner of their Battle.

(Y/n) looks to her right, signalling that she was going to spike there and Kanoka falls for it.

Once she had turned her body to the right, she immediately spiked it to the left and it landed just at the corner, zooming past Saki.

12-11 [it's going to go very fast from here on]

"We are going to win this, not you!" Kanoka shouts as this time she was the one spiking.

"Stop defying my orders and lower your head!"

Instantly, Kanoka's head looked down on its own and her hand had already spiked the ball but it went out of bounds.

13-11

"Zoe!"

Zoe sets the ball to (Y/n) from the right and the latter spikes it straight and headed to Sakiko.

Sakiko quickly positions herself and somehow manges to receive the spike and it now heads to Hanako.

Kanoka runs up to the net and spikes it straight down and won another point.

13–12

(Y/n) was now at the front, opposite Kanoka. She had been attacking from the back so it made her more fired up.

Akane serves the ball with more power and Hana receives it but it goes back to Niiyama's side.

"Chance ball!"

Sakiko receives it and sends it to Hanako, who then tosses it to Kanoka once again.

"One-touch!" Akari shouted as the ball began to head out of bounds.

(Y/n) quickly runs, looking up at the ball and forgot to look at where she was running.

She trips over the barrier, but quickly got up and stuck out her right wrist and sends it back to the court.

"Connect!" Reiji shouted.

Fumiko goes outside the court and sees as (Y/n) zooms past her and back into the court.

Fumiko tosses the ball towards (Y/n) who jumps in a diagonal way like Hinata and scored their 14th point.

"MOU IPPON!!" All of Karasuno and Shiratorizawa shouted.

"Come on Shiratorizawa!" Ayato, Subaru and Shu shouted. All three of them were on the edge of their seats.

Both at the center once again were (Y/n) and Kanoka.

Akari serves the ball using a jump float serve and Otani receives it.

"Kanoka!"

Kanoka runs up to net and spikes the ball as fast as she could but got blocked by (Y/n).

"Shit!" Kanoka shouted with eyes widened.

Akane dives at the spot behind Kanoka and receives the ball just barely.

The ball went up and grazed the net, now falling onto Shiratorizawa's side.

Damn my stupid short arms!

(Y/n) saves it using the top of her shoe and it goes back up.

"One more time Zoe!"

Zoe nodded her head and tosses it to (Y/n) again. (Y/n) jumped up in the air and spiked the ball, but Sakiko was quick on her feet to receive it.

Hanako positions herself and tosses it to Kanoka once again.

(Y/n) suddenly felt herself being moved as Satsuki switched their positions, and shouted, "One-touch!"

The ball headed out of bounds once again due to the angle of it being blocked.

"Get ready!" (Y/n) shouts as she runs out again to save the ball.

She runs even faster, this time tripping over a bench and rolls onto the ground. The ball was getting closer to the ground and she was getting closer to the wall.

With her hand stuck out, she saves the ball once again and tumbles, Fumiko immediately ran out to get the second hit.

She positioned herself one last time and Reiji shouts, "Move!"

Everyone, except Fumiko and (Y/n), then began to run in first tempo, doing a synchronised attack.

"Shiiiiiratorizawa!!" All of Shiratorizawa cheered loudly, the loudest throughout the match.

"Zoe!!"

Immediately, Fumiko tossed the ball to Zoe. Kanoka, Akane and Okuma get ready to block it.

As Zoe leaped into the air with her teammates, she stay calms and looks around, and sees a path. A target for her to spike at.

Zoe immediately hit the ball in the path's direction, which was the back of the court where only Otani was.

Otani was a bit to the left at the beginning so she quickly dived down to her right to save the ball.

It brushed off her arms and it was heading outside. A figure zoomed past Otani, Sakiko that was.

She had already taken out her right arm for the ball to hit at and dived down but only for the ball to land a few inches from her hand.

"........"

The court then erupted into cheers. Hinata jumping all around. Nishinoya and Tanaka screaming their asses off, Yachi and Kiyoko crying tears of joy.

Asahi and Takeda-sensei were dead because they had the most amount of heart attacks throughout the match.

With the boys, Satori was also jumping all around screaming 'Victory'. Goshiki was crying along with Kawanishi for some reason.

Shirabu had a face with relief written all over, Reon smiling while looking at the girls proudly. Wakatoshi was smiling brightly at the girls, a rare sight indeed for others.

Shu collapsed onto the floor, Subaru had his hands up in the air while Ayato took a picture.

Naomi was crying tears of joy while on the ground since her knees failed her. Reiji kept bouncing up and down in happiness which was very very odd for him.

The girls got into a huge group hug, tears rolling down their cheeks because they had won the Finals. But...

"Where's (Y/n)-chan?"

They all looked to where (Y/n) had last been and instantly shock took over them.

"(Y/n)/(Y/n)-chan!" They all shouted and ran over to the girl.

There, on the ground with a bloody head, was (Y/n).

Reiji heard them and immediately ran over with Naomi tailing behind.

"...Did...we win..?"

"We did so shut up, you're bleeding all over you dumbshit." Miyumi's tone was one of anger but her face said otherwise. She was worried, just like everyone else.

"Can you stand up?" Reiji asked.

"No, I must've really sprained my ankle or something while trying to save the ball."

"Got it, I'll bring you to the infirmary immediately. Akari, take her place as Captain for awhile. Miyumi you be temporary vice-captain." Reiji said and carried his niece in his arms.

"Am I weak for being injured..?"

"No, you were the strongest today."

"I see...Will Papa be disappointed..?"

"If he does, I'm going to beat the absolute shit out of him."

(Y/n) lightly laughed at her uncle.

"Okay Uncle..." And with that, she closed her eyes.

[BACK AT THE COURT]

"I'm going to see her." Wakatoshi said and immediately left the bleachers, making his way to the infirmary.

"Momma was so good today!" Goshiki shouted with pride.

"She was very much so." Reon said as he saw both teams lined up.

The song started playing and the awards ceremony had started.

"And now, I present this award to the victors. Miyagi Prefectural Shiratorizawa Academy.

Concluding the Miyagi Prefecture Qualifiers of the National High School Spring Volleyball Tournament, your team had emerged victorious.

I present to you this award in acknowledgment of your commendable performance. Congratulations!"

He then passed the certificate to Akari who gave him a bow, followed by the trophy to Miyumi.

He hung the medal around each of their necks, putting one inside the trophy for (Y/n).

"To praise both teams for their good match and to wish the best to Shiratorizawa Academy for their performance at the Spring High School Volleyball National Tournament in January, I'd like to ask the audience to give them another big round of applause."

Everyone immediately gave them a big round of applause, a few whistling and stuff.

Niiyama and Shiratorizawa gave each other a last and final bow before separating.

***

"How is she?" Reiji asked the nurse.

"She doesn't have a concussion thankfully, just bleeding.

Her knees however..."

Reiji's eyes widened as he heard the news. He looked at her right knee where it was badly injured.

"No way..."

"I'm afraid so Reiji-san...

She might not be able to play volleyball anymore."

TBC

how's that for the end of the chapter? im just joking, i hoped you enjoy the chapter [or most of it]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 32.1K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
193K 5.4K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
6.8K 182 30
Aoba Johsai AU๐ŸŒฟ Fem Shoyo๐Ÿ˜ Shoyo was at a new school, a private school, she was nervous, but that didn't stop her outgoing personality, this person...
18.1K 697 25
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...