one ; meeting you

A GIGGLE ESCAPED THE CHILD'S MOUTH, as she looked at the woman in front of her

A GIGGLE ESCAPED THE CHILD'S MOUTH, as she looked at the woman in front of her. With a smile, she asked, "Mama? Can I go to the park?"

The woman hummed, her [e/c] eyes meeting her daughter's briefly. She momentarily moved away from the roses in her garden.

"Alright, but only until evening." The woman said.

The little girl giggled, waving as she turned around. "Thanks, Mama!"

The two bodyguards that stood behind the woman watched their young master run off to the park, which was in fact just right outside their mansion.

The little girl smiled as she sat on the bench, watching other kids her age mingle and play with their friends.

She continued to watch the other children play until she felt something hit her leg. She looked down and saw it was a ball.

She picked it up, easily recognising the ball from its colour. It was a volleyball, no doubt.

"Could you pass that back?"

She turned around, her [e/c] orbs meeting olive coloured eyes. A young boy, that seemed no more than a year older than her.

"Here." She said and passed the ball to him.

The boy smiled a little when he got the volleyball back. "Thank you."

"What's your name? Mine is (Y/n) Sakamaki but you can call me (Y/n)!" She exclaimed, taking out her hand for him to shake.

"My name is Ushijima Wakatoshi, but you can call me Ushijima." He answered, shaking her hand.

"Ushijima? Hmm...how about Ushi? A nickname for you!"

Ushijima hummed, nodding his head. "That'll be fine."

"So you like volleyball Ushi-kun? I like it too." (Y/n) smiled.

"Yes, I do like it. My father's teaching me how to play." Ushijima said.

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled as she clasped her hands, "Really?! Papa is teaching me too!"

This immediately sparked Ushijima's interest. "What's your father's name?"

"Ayato Sakamaki!" She answered.

"Ayato Sakamaki...I remember dad telling me about his teammate with the same name. Did he go to Shiratorizawa?" Ushijima questioned.

"Mhm. Papa was the ace of the team." (Y/n) beamed, a wide smile to show how lucky she was to have someone like him as her father.

Ushijima nodded his head, "I see."

"Ushi-kun, are you going to go to Shiratorizawa when you're older?"

"Mhm. I'm going to be just like otou-san." Ushijima said.

"Me too! Let's make Shiratorizawa strong together! Promise?" She giggled, taking out her pinkie.

"Promise? A pinkie promise then?" (Y/n) nodded her head.

"Pinkie promise!"

Ushijima took out his left pinkie and crossed it with hers. "Pinkie promise."

"Wakatoshi, time to head back home!"

Ushijima turned around, meeting his father's gaze. A small frown made its way to young Ushijima's face.

"I have to go now."

"Already?" Ushijima nodded his head.

"Let's meet here again tomorrow at noon! And the day after, and the day after that!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Let's meet here every day at noon," Ushijima said.

"Mhm!"

"Wakatoshi!"

"Yes, otou-san." He answered. Ushijima waved as he walked away.

"Bye-bye Ushi-kun!"

"Goodbye (Y/n)-san."

TBC