BTS AS _______

By jiministhetallest

(Jisne yeh likha hai woh badi lazy hai isliye update slow hai) bts as this or that, or if bts_____ And meme... More

Bts
BTS as your brothers
BTS as dads (leaving their kids at school)
BTS as people in mornings
Bts's kids at school
BTS as shinchan characters
BTS as types of students while giving exams.
BTS in weddings.
BTS if they read a fanfic by us
BTS as types of wattpad readers
BTS as neighborhood aunties
BTS as other members
BTS as on opposite day
BTS as Desi boys backfiring there mom
bts song but medieval lyrics
BTS as Attack on Titan characters

Bts as wattpad authors

593 82 209
By jiministhetallest

1. Seokjin- the one to write a book on dad jokes. You will probably laugh.Book on how handsome he is.

I am worldwide handsome. Accept it. She is beautiful, but I am more.. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most beautiful of them all?
Of course it's me, worldwide handsome Jin.

2. Namjoon- Will write stories with deep meanings, most of them will be on self love. U will cry while reading his stories. Trending author. U will never get in  his level.

A/n: I seriously dunno what to write, just remember the books u read

3.hoseok- will write stories with happy endings. Extra af.

They lived a happy life with 5 children. The children were very joyous. He loved them. But one day she dropped the spoon and all the hot food was falling . But in time he came and rescued the children from there. All of this was in slow motion......

4.Yoongi- Probably stories on how dumb people are. Has a book titled "I become a rock". Has the smartest characters

Humans are the dumbest creatures ever, like who even celebrates when earth completes one rotation?!so dumb.........

1st way to become a rock

Don't move. Stay still. No human contact............

5. Jimin - The most loved smut writer. Too detailed. All of his books are famous. U will get " Fifty shades of grey "vibes.

He kissed her in her lips.His eyes were full of lust. He slowly carried her to their bedroom. " Stay here, or daddy will be more rough"he said with a seductive tone. And took out handcuffs and a vibrator from the drawer........

6. Taehyung - the alien who writes weird stuff. Has the funniest title ever.

" How I fell in love with panda Express "

Aghhhh, I screamed on top of my lungs, what the actual Frikity frackity flying cat! I just saw a dick, which is smaller than jimin's hand. Like why the heck is this toilet-fairy doing. Boi, has beard, but still wears girly clothes. And why the flying cat would he hit me in my wonderful,awesome big dick?!!!

7.Jungkook- artistic stuff. Can write stories, where he is a bad boi and falls in love with a bad girl.Never loses.

*beautiful drawings, remember that Demian drawing? *

Meet y'll in next chapter, I am fucking crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 25K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...