BTS as your brothers

1. Seokjin - that sweet caring brother everyone wants. Cares for u like hell. U can't decide if he is ur brother or mom. "I am more beautiful than u sis"

2.Namjoon - the brother who acts like a dad. Gives Motivational quotes, shares self love things. Helps u in studies, and likes to see u
independent.

3.Hoseok - cure of your depression. Ball of happiness. Cares like hell. Talks to u. Gets u like no one else. Encouraging u. Gives hope.

4.Yoongi- that cool brother. Boi beats up the boys who teased u. Is friend's with the cool girl who beats the girls who teased you.

A/N: I seriously need a bro like him

5.Jimin- that mochi bro. Always flirting with ur friends ,even boi's. Becomes super protective if sees something wrong around you.

6.Taehyung- the 4D alien bro. Talks about "how things work in his planet". U are tired of his weird nature, but he is still cute. Ur friends try to be his girlfriend, but fail miserably. No one teases u, cuz tae will hate them then, and of course he is the chocolate boy of the school.

7.Jungkook - iNtErNaTiOnAL pLaYbOy but scared of girls. Muscle pig, good at everything. Steals everyone's heart. Stays with tae and jimin most of the time. Ur name doesn't matter, u are known as "jungkook's sis".No boy even gets near u, scared of jk. Girls are busy Fangirling over him.

❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜