We started out as friends...

By SkippyMCYT

Darryl is nervous to tell Zak about his feelings for him, but he doesn't know that Zak likes him too. More

Update Hub
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (NSFW)
Chapter 12
News
Chapter 13 (NSFW)
Chapter 14 (Finale)
New Story!

Chapter 7

768 18 0
By SkippyMCYT

Someone else was there... it was his girlfriend Niki! I didn't know she was coming, but I didn't mind it. "Oh I didn't realize you were bringing Niki!" "Yeah I asked her and she said that she would love to! "Well i'm glad she's here!" "Where is Darryl?" I didn't even realize he wasn't there. "You know what, I don't know? I'll go look for him."

I left the door and first looked at the couch where we were, but he wasn't there. I decide to go to my room, and he was there but he was crying. I rushed over and said "Whats wrong?" He said "I forgot to tell you, I have random panic attacks. they normally happen once a month." "Are you going to be ok?" "Yeah just give me a little time." "Ok. I'm going to go talk to them." I rush back to the door. "He said that he just had random panic attacks and he just had one." "Poor thing." Niki said "I'm going to stay with him until he gets better." I rush over back to the room. "Are you better?" "Yeah..." "how about we go see Will and Niki?" "Ok."
Sorry this one was short. I hope it was still good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 589 193
*THIS STORY IS REAL OLD. OR AT LEAST CRINGY. PLEASE DONT READ IT.* My random, artworks and ships! :3 Feel free to ask me questions about ships, r...
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
7.7K 160 14
Yes. Btw this is just a joke cuz why tf not
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...