We started out as friends...

By SkippyMCYT

Darryl is nervous to tell Zak about his feelings for him, but he doesn't know that Zak likes him too. More

Update Hub
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (NSFW)
Chapter 12
News
Chapter 13 (NSFW)
Chapter 14 (Finale)
New Story!

Chapter 6

878 22 11
By SkippyMCYT

*WARNING! This is the first one to have some spicy stuff, not anything too bad, I mean, it's at most PG-13. Anyway, let's get started!"

After I told Darryl about it I said, don't worry, he won't get here until tomorrow, we have sometime left to be alone. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We continued watching the movie while cuddling, and he fell sleep again. But this time I decided to kiss him on the cheek. I decide to get covers and I fall asleep on his lap.
This time, he woke up before I did. Or did he. I decided to stay in his lap and see what he would do when he woke up. Eventually, he woke up and he decided to do what I did to him the previous night, he kissed me on the cheek. I decided to do something I had never thought I would do... when he was done, I decided to shoot up and kiss him on the lips. This last for 10 minutes. We were making out. And I think he liked it.
I wanted to go farther but then I realized Will would be getting here soon, so I pulled myself away and I said "Will is about to get here, we need to stop. When he leaves we can do it again." "You are right. By the way, that felt amazing." "I know, I felt the same. I'm going to text him to see when he is getting here." I went to my room and texted him.
Zak: How far away are you?
Will: Oh I never told you, I'm leaving later today!
Zak: Ok! I look forward to seeing you guys!
Here's the thing, my room is down a hallway that is next to the couch, specifically next to Darryl. When he said that I did something crazy.
I ran into the room where he was and instantly got on top of him and started making out with him. This lasted for along time, probably 5 hours. Suddenly, we heard a knock at the door. I pulled myself away from him and said "I love you Darryl." "I love you too Zak"
I went to the door and opened it. It was Will! But there was someone else...
I hope you enjoyed this one! I went a little crazy with it but I felt I needed to balance it between PG and PG-13. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
22.8K 629 12
Stan and Kyle have been best friends for 10 years. Scratch that, super best friends. However, could they feel even more than that? How are they going...
12.9K 589 193
*THIS STORY IS REAL OLD. OR AT LEAST CRINGY. PLEASE DONT READ IT.* My random, artworks and ships! :3 Feel free to ask me questions about ships, r...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...