Hide and Seek Ateez FF

By LifeIsSweetAsSuga

The Moon siblings have a difficult past, one they'd like to forgot and shove into the dark. But it isn't so e... More

Introductions and Characters:
(1) Camping
(2) Familiar
(3) Trouble
(4) Hide

(0) Prologue

26 3 1
By LifeIsSweetAsSuga

"Guys, jus..just..g..go," I whisper taking in a shaky breath as I adjust myself winching at the slight pain in my side. "No, we're not leaving you," San says shaking his head, I let out a sigh jumping when banging sounds come from outside the room.

"Oh, where are you? There's no use in hiding, we'll find you," a low voice sings followed by chuckles. "We need to go," Hongjoong says, voice calm, posture and pacing.

Jongho kneels next to me while Luna stands with Yunho and Lukas a concerned expression on her face. I sent her a smile, it disappears quickly as Jongho touches my side.

I hiss and try to pull myself away but he keeps me in place.

"How bad is it?" Wooyoung asks standing a few feet from us, worry clear in his voice.

Silence.

"How bad is it?" This time Mingi asks voice low, I look toward Jongho. His head is bowed and his hands are shaky, I grab one of them and kiss his knuckles softly.

"….if we don't leave…she be dead before sunrise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
530K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...