Obessed Stalker | Jenlisa FF

By KpopInYourArea

"Do I care that i go killing people for trying to take what's mine?. 𝗡𝗼. They deserve it." Jennie uncontrol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Question G!P jennie or lisa?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Details?
Chapter 23 (Slight M)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (M)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Finale Chapter

Chapter 9

15K 477 58
By KpopInYourArea

No one's P.O.V
And Time Skip.

It's almost the end of school, Jennie is currently in the gym. With Lisa, IU and Jimin. While the others are at another class.

Today, They were going to play another game,
(I have no clue what the game is called, Any fhilipinos out here knows? Just keep reading)

They both went into a circle, Jimin volunteered to be it.
"Alright, Jimin. Who do you want the princess to be?."

"Jennie"
Jimin looks at her and smiled, while they cheered.
Sadly Jennie didn't see Jimin, cause she was too focus on Lisa.

"Okay, everyone hold hands and protect Jennie from Jimin!"
Jennie was beside Lisa, they both hold hand.
Lisa glance at Jennie, and hold her hand a bit tightly.

The game started, with everyone moving around.
Jimin trying not to catch Jennie, it's all fun games but when Jimin made it to Jennie.

Lisa pulled her to herself,
While Jimin tried to get her from Lisa.

It took seconds before Jimin grabbed Jennie's wrist, luckily Lisa was still holding onto Jennie's other wrist.

Lisa grabbed her waist and her wrist, pulling her towards her. While Jimin tried his best to pull her to him.

But with Lisa's strong grip, Jimin let go. Causing Jennie to fall ontop of Lisa, the students were cheering.

Jimin had disappointed yet sad look on his face and sighed.
Trying not to look at the two and moved away.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Lisa both made eye contact. But soon realize there were still poeple here, Jennie smiled widely and quickly got up.
And Lisa after, little did the two know.

Two poeple were looking at both of them, with jealousy.
And you might be wondering who. It's IU and Jimin.
Tough luck guys.

Both Jennie and Lisa laughed, and continued on Gym class.

A few minutes later, they were all doing running.
Of course everyone was so tired, and exhausted.

Lisa sat on the bench, breathing heavily. While sweating really hard.
"Water?"

Lisa flinched and look up, and saw two girls.
Both IU and Jennie, Jennie look at IU. And IU just look down at Lisa.
"I-uhm..th-"

"Hi! Jennie"
Jimin approach them, With a water bottle on his hands and offered Jennie.
Well..this is awkward.
(Just imagine this haha)

Lisa looked at Jimin, and Jimin look back at Lisa.
Jimin look away gritted his teeth a bit.
"Thank you.."
Lisa took both of the bottles from IU and Jennie, and politely left.

Meanwhile, Jimin was still offering her water.
IU look at Jimin, and glance at Jennie.
"Thank you, I guess."

Jennie took the water from Jimin, and went away.
IU felt bad for Jennie, IU Noticed the attitude Jennie gave Jimin today.

Time skip

Everyone was now packing, Lisa was at the washroom at the moment leaving Jennie and some other poeple at their locker.

Once again Jimin approach Jennie in his hands were coupons?

"Hey Jennie, uhm. Do you mind if you wanna go out for ice cream? I got free coupons the other door"
Jimin chuckled Jennie look at him, and at the coupon his holding.

"No thanks Jimin, I've got some errands to do. I'm a pretty busy person"
Jennie have a fake smile at Jimin, and Jimin just nodded his head.

"Oh..okay, here. You can have this coupon."
Jimin gave Jennie the coupons, Jennie thanked him atleast. Before Jimin left, Jennie sighed and shook her hand.

Jennie look at the coupon giving her an idea. She put the coupon on her pocket and got ready.

No one POV

Jennie and Lisa was now heading towards her house, but.
"Driver, can you take us to the nearest ice cream shop?"

The driver nodded, Lisa look at Jennie in confusion.
"...Jennie we cant, we need to focus on the tutor"

"It'll be fine, besides we got days to do that, let's just make this day. A free day you know?
Let's hang out..We can do the tutor tomorrow"
Jennie smiled, Lisa can't help herself but to smile back.

A few minutes later, They both are now in an ice cream shop.
Jennie grabbed out the coupons that Jimin gave her, and both ordered icecream.

Both Jennie and Lisa sat down, Talked to each other for a while.

While finishing their ice cream, Jennie every second cant stop to stare at her and smile.

Imagining her future with her, How maybe as a family they'd come here.

Jennie already planned ahead on their future, now it's just Lisa she has to take care of. And others that comes her way, She's thought of IU for a second.

But IU doesn't really show affection that much, before Jennie and IU had that little talk. at the bathroom.
And Jimin, now that's a different story.

They both finished their ice cream which took them only a few minutes, Jennie convinced Lisa.

For them to walk down the park.
Lisa was too weak to say no to Jennie so they went.

They were playing like childs, chasing each other. Playing on the swings, playing with other kids, blowing bubbles.
Like a date, you know.

After Lisa has been with Jennie all this time. Her feelings develop more, The more they both spend time together the more Lisa falls for her.
And Jennie knows that.

They spend atleast 3 hours there at the park, They are now currently are walking down vendors.
Buying and trying out foods, Lisa had already forgotten about the tutor.

Yikes, right down. They stopped by to eat some hotdogs. Looking like a couple.

Jennie noticed something beside lisa's lips, and wipe it down.
( if they were together though, I'd make Jennie use her mouth to wipe it hehe)

Lisa chuckled, The two poeple who work in one of the vendors.
Find the two so cute. (Of course)

TIME SKIP

Jennie and Lisa were heading back to Lisa's apartment, since they wasted all those time for that date you could say.

"Thanks so much today Jen, but remember the tutor tomorrow"
Lisa pretended to make a strict look, which made Jennie laugh. And Lisa laugh back.
"Yes professor"

Lisa smiled one more time before leaving, but someone hold her wrist.

Lisa turned around, and Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek and hugged her before quickly going inside the car and go.

Lisa blushes madly, and watched the car go.
Lisa get inside her apartment, and washed up.
While washing up, she saw a kiss mark on her cheek, from Jennie's lipstick.

Lisa had been staring at it for too long, and smiling like an idiot.

Your starting to make me re-think twice if your my type or not. I'm already falling deeply for you

Lisa thought and chuckled. Heading back to sleep.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
193K 8.2K 51
Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human slavery" where captives like her were up...
734K 17.4K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
893K 25.4K 63
Jennie is a famous billionaire who couldn't escape the harsh media. Lisa is a photographer that stalked celebrities for money. What will happen if fa...