❖ The Demon and the Titan ❖

By QueenTitania-

Raven is a half demon execution leader who has to look after her 4 younger siblings and is also soon to becom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chpater 41
Chpater 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 56

280 9 46
By QueenTitania-

Beastboy P.O.V
I look at Raven's door where Raven stood and then turn to the girl who smelled like her.

I was beyond confused.

"What's going on?"Raven said with no emotion.

There was something off about her, her eyes looked dull.

"She broke into the tower!"I said, I changed back to my human self.

"What's all the ruckus about?"Robin opened his door and yawned.

"There's an intrud-"I cut myself off when I turned to look back at the mysterious girl but she disappeared! "Wha?"Raven went back into her room and locked the door.

"Beastboy just go to sleep"Robin closed his door.

I find myself walking to my door looking at the floor trying to figure out what happened before my eyes.

No One's P.O.V
The two foreigners dashed out the Tower fearing they might bump into more of their teammates.

"That was close"Raven said.

The demoness felt like her heart was about to explode. Thank god she teleported fast enough or Robin would have gone on a whole investigation trying to find out her identity.

Although she was worried Beastboy might bombard her with questions tomorrow, she felt great.

The rush of adrenaline that she used to feel was coming back to her and she started to feel like her old self again.

The frill of making chaos was just what she needed to get back on her feet.

For the last few days Raven's been checking up on Terra trying to find out any new information on Slade and his plans.

Raven was stressed out about everything that was going on, her complicated love life, protecting her friends, studying powerful spells, keeping the city safe, it was slowly getting to her.

"So where are we off to now?"Raven said as they took flight.

"I think we should rob the mall of shopping, it is still open and I hear humans of our age like to explore it at this time"

They reach the building and Star was right, teens were running around and taking pictures, some were cosplaying as some of the Titans and other heroes.

"What's the plan?"Starfire whispered to her best friend.

"Scare them to their core"The sorceress smirked from under my mask. "Azarth Metrion Zinthos"She changed the colour of their powers to not give suspicion of them being the Titans.

The alien princess flew to the upper part of the mall.

Raven uses her magic to cut the lights.

"What's going?!"

"Stacy where are you?!"

"Why did the lights turn off?!"

They used their phones to as flashlights, Raven made them all explode by simply giggling.

She whispers a spell to see in the dark as the sight of their fearful faces amused her.

Screams echoed the mall, she blends into the shadows and made projections of phantoms and ghosts come into view.

She turned it up by making high pitched demon screams.

By making illusions of ghosts and horrific monsters appear the humans scramble away from the creatures and cry for help.

The demoness laughs mercilessly as she felt all of their fear.

It made her feel happy knowing that she could still put fear into people's hearts without much effort.

Raven walks out of the shadows and enters a jewellery store and saw multiple diamond earrings, bracelet and necklaces.

She took them all and put them in a expensive bag worth millions.

She spots employees crouching down and hugging each other for comfort.

It somehow reminded her of Terra and Beastboy from a long time ago, she zapped them as they screamed in agony.

She gives her last glare and passes them, she had pretty much taken all of the good looking things. She needed something to remind her of this day.

Raven walks out and stole from many stores with high prices and beautiful clothing but she couldn't help but steal all the jewellery.

She guessed it was robber's instinct to take shiny things.

The teenage hero leans on the wall and saw Starfire's new yellow powers, she used it as light and flew over to Raven trying to ignore the chaos happening beside her.

"Friend Raven could you stop with the scary monsters"Raven chuckles and looked at the screaming humans.

"Can't it last a little bit longer? Look at the beauty of the moment"Raven smiled, her eyes split into 4 and glowed. "Azarth Metrion Zinthos"

Swords appear above the squealing people, her chuckle turned into a giggle and then a full out laugh as Raven extended her arm up in the air and was about to launch her arm down making all the swords impale the species of humans but a hand stopped her.

"Friend Raven stop!"

She snaps out of it as all the magic stopped, the lights started to flicker on as the scarred and traumatised people looked around in confusion and fear.

Raven and Starfire left the building but not before Raven snapped someone's neck on her way out.

"Are you the okay? I knew you were not yourself"Starfire took off her mask, Raven nods and takes hers off too.

"I am fine, my demon side just took over by accident, sorry if I went too far"Starfire hugged Raven, Raven hesitated for a bit but hugged back.

"It's alright..when I heard some of the screams something told me that you were having the fun, too much of the fun"

Realisation hit Raven like a train as she looked inside the building and saw the crazy damage she left.

The stairs were snapped in half, some walls were crumbled into pieces and some were barely standing.

The floor had multiple holes leading to god knows what dimensions and it seems some people had fallen in.

The doors to stores were broken and the employees were probably stuck.

Raven quickly undid the portals and fixed some of the damage.

They saw a bright light heading their way

"The T-Car!"Starfire exclaimed.

Raven grabbed Starfire's hand and whispered her mantra, they turned invisible.

The 4 Titans hurriedly ran out of the car missing the two powerhouses.

They ran into the building but Beastboy stopped and looked towards Raven's direction, Raven stayed as still as possible.

He walked closer and ended up in her neck, sniffing her scent.

Raven closed her eyes shut and grit her teeth as a blush appeared on her cheeks, Star stared and fangirled in her head.

"Beastboy come on!"His best friend called.

Garfield ran into the building but not before looking at Raven's direction in suspicion.

Raven sighs in relief and let go of Starfire's hand as Star giggles.

"It seems he can recognise you without sight"

"Oh please, he just knows my scent"

They both fly to the Tower at lightning speed, they had to make up an excuse for not showing up and leaving Emiko alone.

As they arrive in the tower, they rush to Starfire's room and change into their pjs.

Raven had to visit her room and mess up her bed to make it look it she slept in it since she made her clone come out of her room instead of Star's.

They hid the stollen things in a chest that Raven put in another dimension.

They lay down on Starfire's bed and relax.

"Starfire? Miss Purple Hair"They both look up to see the little girl sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 277 8
Someone from Beast Boy's past comes back to haunt him...but is that all he brings? Will Beast Boy's Emoticlones get out if control? Will Beast Boy's...
23.1K 464 41
A Teen Titans Fanfiction [BBRAE] & a little bit of [ROBSTAR] Trapped in despair, Raven struggles to control her emotions. #1 in robstar βœ“ #24 in Cyb...
133K 3.6K 22
Teen Titans fan fiction. I do not own the Teen Titans. Warning: This book contains a small amount of cursing, adult humor, and is not based off of Te...
9.1K 155 6
I decided to make another Teen Titans Fanfiction...just because I had this crazy idea...AND I have never actually done a baby-love-story-thing before...