The Need To Know ✔️

By kayesanae

"Tryna keep it low, keep 'em all on the need to know." Y'all getting a rewrite for sure. First update coming... More

copyright/disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
tntk cast.
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
disclaimer/please read
A/N

twenty-seven

3.1K 217 46
By kayesanae

Artist Sincere DuBois

"Aye," I called before my lil brother ran off. "Stay where I could see you. And make sure you keep yo ringer on."

He nodded, "Ight, Artist." Before he ran off with his friend, across the street to the basketball court.

I leaned up against Big Ro's Mercedes that he let Heir drive for the day. Unlike his sister, he actually knew how to.

"Aye, where, E at, Heir?" Lauren asked.

Heir, Lauren, Amour, Andre, Vinny, Darien and me were all across the street, watching shit happen in the parking lot on the Island Side of the Imperial Courts projects Heir was from. It wasn't shit else to do, and I wanted to let my brother come out and have fun where I could still watch him.

Scrunching his face up, Heir shrugged. "I'on know. I think she said some bout cashin' her check or some like that. She'a prolly come this way later on." He said, puffing on the blunt twice before handing it over to me.

"She prolly caked up wit her lil boyfriend." Lauren dragged, laughing.

"Boyfriend?" Heir scrunched his face, coughing out smoke.

I did the same. "She ain't got no boyfriend."

Other than me.

Amour looked my way. "And how you know? Evre a playa'."

"On God she is," Lauren laughed. "Sis really be actin' like a nigga sometimes."

I was trying to respect my relationship, and not say shit until Evre was ready to, but she had me fucked up if she thought us bein' on the low meant she could talk to other niggas.

That wasn't how shit worked.

"She act just like Ro." Heir shook his head as I passed the blunt off to Andre, and he blew smoke out in a different direction, away from Amour since she was "with child" and shit.

I still couldn't believe he had got her ass pregnant, but they seemed happy and content. Good for them.

"Who she talkin' to?" I asked out of curiosity, before being waved over. "Wait up." I nodded, heading a short ways down the parking lot. "What chu need?"

(Y'all idk shit about selling drugs so bare w me😹.)

"A eighth." He said and handed me the money and I nodded before walking back to my car, and digging for a bag that was in the back, tucked into the built in cup holder.

After grabbing the bag for him, I stepped out and handed ol' boy what he ordered, before making my way over, and sitting on the hood of my car like I was before.

"Hey, Artist." I looked to my left and seen Myra walking up with her sister, My'Elle. Myra continued my way, and My'Elle walked over to Darien.

I shook my head looking at the both of them as they engaged in conversation.

That's finna start some shit.

Heir had went inside his momma's house to use the bathroom, so he didn't see shit.

"Shut the fuck up talkin' to me, Myra." I dismissed her, looking down at my phone and checking on Instagram.

"You'on get the choice to act ru-"

"You know damn well I ain't actin' shit. Get the fuck on, Myra, damn." I scratched my curls.

"That lil girl really got chu actin' brand new on me? She ain't special, I mean, damn, what the fuck she got that I don't?"

I blinked. "Common sense."

Myra started to say something, but was cut off when a powder blue Bug skirted into the lot, causing a screeching noise to sound off throughout the parking lot as Heir walked out the house and made his way back over to us.

"Destiny, this shit stupid as fuck!" Evre screeched before the door was pushed open hard as fuck, and Destiny jumped out the car. "Destiny stop!" Evre screamed as Destiny stormed over and wrapped her hand in My'Elle's weave, and slammed her into the trunk of Darien's car.

Evre hopped out and raced over to where they were, trying to grab Destiny as she threw powerful blows, dog walking My'Elle up the parking lot.

A crowd formed around them and I hopped off the hood, seeing Evre in the middle of it.

It was too many people around, and if she fucked around and got hit I was airing niggas out.

"Bitch, don't jump on my sister!" Myra got out, swinging and punching Evre dead in her face, as I placed Evre in a bear hug, tryna pick her up and pull her away.

Before I even realized what I was doing, I punched Myra dead in her nose.

Lord, forgive me.

You know I ain't mean that.

"Chill out! Chill out!" I yelled to her as she tried to break out of my hold to jump on Myra.

"Let me go! How you gone let her touch me like that! Weak ass nigga!" She ranted, trying to pull away from me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pushed her towards the car, making sure she was good in the passenger's seat before slamming the door closed.

"Chill yo' stupid ass out and stay in the fuckin' car." I said before dipping across the street to get my little brother.

• • • • •

Evre sat on the couch not saying nothing to nobody, and bounced her foot up and down as she held the shirt she was wearing to her face to stop her nose from bleeding.

It didn't seem like Myra had did much during the fight, but Evre hadn't got her nose to stop bleeding since we walked in the house.

I stood up and stretched some, then tapped her as I walked by. "Lemme help you." I told her, then helped her up from the couch and led her into the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

"I should stab you." She gritted, sighing as I grabbed a towel and started wetting it up.

I scrunched my face up. "Fuck I do to you?"

She shrugged. "Prolly none'. Prolly fuckin' on Myra still, Ion know. Yo presence just hella irritatin' as fuck right now."

"Yo..." I shook my head and helped her to her feet. "You really make me wanna choke the shit out chu sometimes. I told you I was fuckin' wit'chu and just you. I'on get why you'on understand that."

"Uh... cause I sat there and begged yo' stupid ass to take me back so I could do the dance on that bitch, but chu wouldn't. So you lookin' a lil suspicious to me."

I made a face. "Fuck I look like drivin' my bitch back to fight when I done already handled the situation?" I damn near knocked Myra out on purpose by accident.

"Make this the last time you refer to me as a bitch. I'on give a fuck if you think it's endearin' or not." She said with her nostrils flared. "And I do know I'm the only one you messin' wit." She breathed. "But it be hard for me to trust you sometimes."

"Nah," I shook my head, pressing the towel to her face. "I think you just comparin' a nigga to yo' pops and how he did ya momma dirty and you takin' that shit out on me."

She shrugged. "Pro'lly."

I squinted my eyes at her.

"Nigga, you do remember askin' me if we in a open relationship a couple'a days ago, right?" She asked.

"Ok, but chu know that ain't what I even said that shit for."

"That's still some suspect ass shit to say. What if I said it?"

"I'd shoot chu and kill whatever nigga I think you fuckin' around wit."

"You know what?" She pulled away and pressed the towel to her face. "You and yo smart ass mouth is really startin' to get on my nerves." She huffed.

"Man, that's you." I sat down on the toilet and pulled my phone out, just to send a text to my brother and make sure he was good. "And my mouth ain't smart." I said as I helped her to the door.

"Yes it is, keep talkin' and I swear to God Imma pop you in it!" She spazzed.

"Wassup?" Heir asked, walking up as we walked out. "Y'all good?"

I nodded. "Yeah. We good."

"Imma go..." Evre trailed off as she walked off, back into the living room.

"Wassup?" I leaned against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Why you punch Myra in her face earlier?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Cause I fuck wit'cho sister. Heavy." I replied straight up.

"You was fuckin' wit her when you was over here depressed as fuck huh?" I nodded. "Why you ain't say shit?"

"Cause she ain't want nobody to know. And I figured you already knew, so I wasn't really trippin'." I said and he nodded.

"Why she ain't want nobody to know?" He asked as we walked out the room.

"I'on know," I shrugged. "That's yo sister. She said to keep it on the low and that's what we did."

"Bitch," Lauren sat up. "Keep it on the low from us? That's fucked up."

"Girl, ain't nobody tellin' yo big mouth ass shit." Amour spoke up, walking in from the kitchen with a pitcher of kool-aid. "Can't hold water for shit."

"Is you finna drink that shit from the carton? That's nasty." Lauren said.

"And? I'on give a fuck, this my house."

"Ok, but I live here too, and you like to backwash." Dre complained, standing up and walking her into the kitchen.

"You ok?" Evre asked as I sat down next to her on the couch.

I sucked my teeth. "Girl I'm good. You actin' like we just fought or some'."

"I was just makin' sure. Y'all both good?" She asked again.

"Yeah we good," Heir spoke up. "And it wouldn't'a mattered what the fuck I thought cause y'all still woulda been doin' y'all thing."

That was true.

"You feel better?" I turned to Evre. Taking a breath, she nodded. "Good." I responded, leaning down and kissing her.

• • • • •

She finally told her brother y'all! It was long overdue.
Do y'all think they should tell her pops or no?

Another thing: y'all think E and A was lying to her brother and everybody else? Or just not telling? Tryna see some🧐

Thank you for reading😘
Remember to vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 16.9K 43
i promise ima put this back out😂😂!! i been so busy w school, work & life itself. my bad y'all. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛...
326K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
132K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
1.1K 53 20
GUYS THIS STORY IS BEING UPDATED!!! ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UPDATED SO THE OTHERS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. IF YOU WANT TO READ IT WHEN IT'S DONE, SAV...