𝐅𝐚đĨđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐟đ—ŧđĢ 𝐲𝐚 (īŋŊ...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Ballad

1.2K 22 0
By bloodvines_

ANOTHER GLEE CLUB MEETING and Zach had enough courage to sit next to Nessa.

"Ballad. From Middle English, balade. Who knows what this word means?" Mr Schue asked the Glee Club.

"It's a male duck." Brittany replied.

"Good try Britt." Zach said to her.

"A ballad is a love song." Kurt told Mr Schuester.

"Sometimes, but they don't always express love. Ballads are stories set to music which is why they're the perfect storm of self-expression. Stories and music are the way we express feelings that we can't get out any other way. Okay, now, Sectionals are in a few weeks and there's a new rule the year we have to perform a ballad." Mr Schue said to them.

"Looks like my weekly letter to the Ohio Show Choir Committee finally paid off!" Rachel said excitedly.

"Okay. So here's our assignment for the week, I'm going to pair you off, and I want you to pick a ballad to sing to your parter. Look them right in the eye, find the emotion you want to express, and make them feel it." Mr Schuester explained to them.

"I pick Quinn." Finn said to Mr Schue.

"No, no, no. Too easy. Your partners will be chosen by fate. I put all your names in this hat. Whoever you choose is your partner." Mr Schuester told them.

"But Matt's out sick today. He had to go to the hospital, cause they found a spider in this ear." Santana said to Mr Schue.

"Um.. I guess I'll just have to put my name in the hat for now." Mr Schuester told them.

"Who's up first?" Mr Schue asked as Puck stands up.

He takes a paper from the hat "Mercedes" he says are Mercedes rolls her eyes.

Artie goes next and takes a paper out of the hat "Quinn" he says.

Finn was next and took a piece of paper out of the hat "Kurt" he says "Mr Schue, I don't know if I can do this with another guy." Finn told Mr Schuester.

"The fates have spoken, Finn." Mr Schue replied.

Tina takes her paper "Other Asian."

Santana goes next "Brittany." She says as Brittany starts to clap.

Anastasia goes next and take a paper out of the hat hoping for Zach "Zach" she says happily,

"Cool." Zach replied trying not to show his excitement.

"Looks like I get you, Mr. Schue." Rachel told him walking to the front of the choir room.

"Um... you know what? Maybe we should just wait until Matt gets back." Mr Schue said to Rachel.

"The fates talked, Mr. Schue." Finn told him.

"Would you mind clarifying what kinds of songs you want us to sing?" Artie asked.

"Why don't you let Mr. Schuester and I demonstrate." Rachel replied "Brad, 'Endless Love' in B-flat, Please. It's my favourite duet."

"I really don't think that's an appropriate song, Rachel." Mr Schue told her.

"Why? It's a great song, and it's a perfect ballad." Rachel argued.

"Yeah. I really like that song, Mr. Shue." Finn told him.

______
Endless love
Sung by Rachel and Mr.Schue
_______

"I feel like me and Ana could sing this song together so I could show her my feelings.
And the way is Rachel looking at Mr Schue like that, it's just weird." Zach thought

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ZACH WAS IN THE CHOIR ROOM waiting for Nessa so they could practice.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Nessa said running into the choir room.

"It's fine, I haven't been waiting long." Zach told her.

"There's a change of plan for the assignment this week, we're all singing a ballad to Finn and Quinn to help them." Ana explained to him.

"Can we still sing the song I picked for us?" Zach asked her.

"Yes, sure, what song is it?" Nessa replied.

"Well I know how much you love Disney so I picked 'a whole new world' from Aladdin." Zach told her.

"I've always wanted to sing that song with someone." Ana told him.

_____
A whole new world
Sung by Nessa and Zach
________

"Do you want to go on a date some time?" Zach asked Nessa.

"Yes." Nessa replied before hugging him.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ZACH AND NESSA SAT IN THE CHOIR ROOM waiting to sing the ballad to Finn and Quinn.

"Open your eyes, I didn't tell you to close your eyes." Mercedes said to Finn.

"Is there a cake?" Finn asked.

"No, there's no cake." Mercedes told him.

"Do you know what's going on?" Finn asked his girlfriend.

"Your fellow Glee Club members want to sing a song for you guys to let you know how they feel about you." Mr Schue explained to Finn and Quinn.

"What are you going to sing?" Finn asked.

"Just listen. The song says everything."Rachel told him.

_______
Lean On Me
Sung by the New Directions
________

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Thank you so much for 1,000 reads
Word count: 817

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 801 7
đ—ĸđ—Ĩđ—Ŗ𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱đ—ŧ đ—ģđ—ŧ𝘁 đ—ŧ𝘄đ—ģ 𝗴𝗹𝗲īŋŊ...
36.6K 485 39
When the Vocal Adrenaline star dancer transfers to a rivaling school and meets a cute blond boy Or When Sky meets Sam, they'll have to go through al...
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
16.7K 159 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [ꜱᴀᴍ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ] â˜ģ [glee] [completed] ☚ī¸Ž [book...