Showmance

ANASTASIA MADE HER way to another glee club meeting and so far she knew Blaine was right and she did enjoy being part of the New Directions

♫[New Directions harmonizing:]
Ah Freak out! Le Freak, c'est Chic
Freak out! Le Freak, c'est Chic
Ah Freak out! Le Freak, c'est Chic
Freak out! Le Freak, c'est Chic

Have you heard about the new dance craze?
Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed
Big fun...♫

"Woah, woah, Hell to the nah. First of all, you try to bust my face again, and I will cut you." Mercedes told Rachel.

"And also, this song is terrible." Mercedes said to Mr Schue.

"Okay, no, no, it's not the song." Mr Schuester argued.

"But it is" Nessa mumbled.

"You guys just need to get into it." Mr Schue told the glee club.

"No, it's the song. It's really gay." Said Kurt.

"We need modern music, Mr. Schue." Artie told the teacher.

"I'm sorry, guys. We don't have time to discuss this. We're doing the song this Friday at the pep assembly." Mr Schuester told the club.

"In f-front of the whole school?" Tina asked.

"Exactly!" Mr Schue replied.

"They're gonna throw fruit at us. And I just had a facial." Said Kurt.

"I'll press charges if that happens." Rachel told the teacher.

"Guys, I can't express to you how important this assembly is. We need recruits. There're seven of you. We need twelve to qualify for Regionals. We have no choice or... the club is over. I know you guys don't like this song, but we took Nationals back in '93 with 'freak out'. It's a crowd-pleaser. Trust me. From the top." Mr Schuester told the glee club.