Gods and Monsters

By UnforgettableKaty

Pop princess, Katy Perry, is left heart broken after the divorce from Russell Brand, but little does she know... More

Chapter One: The Long, Peaceful Night
Chapter Two: The Next Day
Chapter Three: Getting Out
Chapter Five: He's Okay

Chapter Four: The Big Bang

218 11 0
By UnforgettableKaty

I walked out of the bathroom to find Shannon looking for me. I was kind of confused because I hadn't been gone long. I walked towards her, but the closer I got the closer she got. As we finally stood face-to-face she was crying.

"Shannon, what's up?" I shouted due to the loud music.

She whipped her tears, "It's your dad, Katy. We have to go!"

I had no idea what had happened, but my stomach hit the ground. Shannon never cries, so something bad must've happened. I began to cry as we made our way out because I just knew this wasn't good.

We got in Shannon's car and drove off. Mia and Cleo were ahead of us, so I assumed they already knew. I wanted to ask what was going on, but I couldn't bring myself to the question. Shannon never said a word nor did I. As we drove, I looked out the window and cried even harder.

We finally turned off the road, but it was to the hospital. I got sick to my stomach over the thought of what could've happened. We walked in, and Mia was at the counter talking to a nurse.

"He's in room 21," said the nurse.

Mia motioned us to follow her. Shannon wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my shoulder. I just pulled away because I could barley breathe. We made our way to the room. I saw my brother and my sister's husband sitting outside of the room. My brother had his head down. As I went to open the door Angela was making her way out. She just looked at me with her red face from crying. I walked in clueless.

There laid my dad in a hospital bed with our pastor and my mom by his side. They were saying their blessings as I walked in, so I stood to the side. My mom caught a glance of me and made her way over my way.

"Katy, your dad was in a pretty bad car accident," my mother informed me.

I just grabbed my face and fell to my knees. She picked me up and just rubbed my back.

"He's going to be okay," she continued, "The doctor said he had a broke wrist. It's nothing too serious."

I took a deep breathe and made my way over to him. He was asleep from all the medicine. I just leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"I love you dad. I promise I'll be by your side through this," I whispered.

I made my way over to a car by his side, and just held his hand for the rest of the night. I was still scared for him, but I knew God would keep him in good health.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
3.8M 89.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...