^Their Little Principessa^

By _babyqueen19_

When Isabella was 4, she was kidnapped by her mother or so she was told. Katherine and her husband abused Ell... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 0
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 0
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 0
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
Chapter - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50

CHAPTER - 12

25.1K 529 138
By _babyqueen19_

"Why didn't you run away before? What stopped you?" Emilio demanded more than asked, anger and hurt still evident in his eyes.

I think I must tell them. I took a deep breath and began, "The day I left, Alicia died."

I saw the questioning look in their eyes and answered, "Katherine and John's daughter."

They all looked shocked and angry upon listening their names.

"She was just 7. That girl was like my little sister. I used to take care of her when she was little. We spent most of our time with each other. But day she was diagonosed with cancer. That was 3 years ago. I always use to visit her in hospital. I was there just for her. I needed to protect her. But I couldn't." 

I started crying remembering her.

"As there was no Alicia to protect. I decided to run away the next day when both Katherine and John will leave for some pub or club. But John was there at home at that morning. He tried to force himself on me but I kicked him and ran towards my room. There I packed some of my belongings and escaped through the window. And on the way I met James."

Ace hugged me tightly not much that could hurt me. Just to show that now he is here and will protect me.

Everyone looked silently at her. The guilt of not protecting their little sister and let her go through this which no one should ever go through left them heartbroken.

"It's been a long day for you, Bambina. You should take some rest." Ace said

Not able to say anything after this revealation so I just nodded.

I moved to get up but was scooped up in Ace's arms. 

Ace took me to my room and laid me down on my bed.

He kissed my forehead and said, "I love you, bambina. And will not let anything happen to you."

"I love you too, Ace." and drifted off to sleep.

"WAKE UP!. ELLA, WAKE UP" somebody shouted.

I opened my eyes to see Noah yelling at me.

"let me sleeep" I said while pulling the duvet up to cover my face

There was silence for sometime letting me think that he gave me time to sleep but boy was I wrong.

Somebody pulled away the duvet from me and said

"No, You can't we need to go shopping today."

I groaned and nonetheless sat up on the bed knowing full well that there is no way I could win from them.

Feeling satisfied with himself Noah left the room not before telling "be ready in 30"

After about only  20 minutes I was ready and then I made my way towards the kitchen.

All my brothers were sitting there. I made my towards them and murmered a small 'good morning' 

After eating breakfast, Ace told me, "We will be leaving for shopping in 5 minutes."

I nodded and said "ok"

I made my way outside the house and admired the view outside. 

Ace came with his car and I slowly made my way towards the passenger seat. But was stopped by Xavier. 

"Little kids must sit in the back" Xavier said smugly

Not in the mood to argue with Xavier knowing full well that he hates for me some reason. 

I said "ok" and went towards the backseat. Noah also came and sit in the backseat behind Ace.

Xavier looked a little shocked that didn't protest. But only if he know........

During the car drive. Noah connected his phone's bluetooth to the car's and the song which he played made me freeze.

I was not able to wipe off the big smile on my face when Noah started singing along the song.

"you listen to this song" I asked him

"yeah, it's my favorite and Xander's too. You know this song." He replied with a smile.

"yeah--" I replied happily but was cut off by Ace.

"We're here."

We made our way towards the mall. 

"Where to go, ella?" Noah asked

"I don't have any idea. You lead the way."

"Of course" Xavier said under his breath

but I heard him 

I looked at him sadly but I averted my gaze  from him to Noah. 

He took my hands and made our way towards different stores.

After shopping for like 5 freaking hours. We decided to eat something.

Noah ordered for me. I told Ace that I need to use the restroom. He nodded and asked me to be quick.

After making may way towards the restroom with the staff's help. I did my work and walked out of the restroom. Just to be stopped by a man in his early 40's to grab my wrist. I tried to wriggle away from him but he wouldn't budge. I tried to hit him with my legs but the other person probably his friend caught my legs. I tried to scream but he stuffed gag in my mouth.

Tears started rolling out from my eyes.

"What a piece of meat we have here" The person holding my wrist said with a look that made me nauseas. 

They took me towards a dark room and throw me on the ground. I groaned in pain form the sudden impact. The person holding my legs made his way towards the door to close it. But was thrown in air and was punched brutually by ..............Xavier.

He looked at me and he started punching the man more harshly and strongly. The other man came to rescue him but Xavier quickly punched him in his guts repeatedly. The two men were lying on the ground groaning with pain. I looked at Xavier and he started coming towards me. He is gonna hate me for all this mess. I shook my head and ran outside. Xavier came running behind me. I made my way towards the food court and hugged Ace tightly. Xavier came rushing behind me to us. 

Xavier's P.O.V

Ella said to Ace that she is going to the restroom. How could he let her leave alone. What if someone recognize her. She will be in danger then. NO!

I followed behind her making sure that she doesn't see me. As soon as she reached inside the bathroom. I got a call form Ace. 

"Where do you went, Xavier?" He asked

"I just went to meet one of my friend. He is here."

"Come quickly." with that he hung up.

I sighed and looked up to see that Ella was coming outside. I turned around not wanting her to see me. After a minute when she didn't come I saw two men holding her and taking her forcefully. 

WHAT THE HELL!!

I rushed behind them and saw them taking her to a room. They were going to close it but I pushed the man closing it with all my force. I started puching him madly. But then I saw Ella. She was on the ground groaning in pain. Then I saw red. The man who was with Ella came towards me seeing that I was punching his friend. Before he could do anything I repeatedly punched him in his guts. Now, both were lying on the ground in pain. I advanced towards Ella. 

But she shook her head and ran away from me. 

I started running too. Why is she running from me?

When I reache the food court I saw Ella hugging Ace. Seeing them like this hurts me. She couldn't find comfort in me. 

Now I know. She fears me. She hates me. 

And I can't say I didn't deserve it. 

I have been nothing but rude towards her.

But what can I do?

When she was kidnapped I was not able to control myself. I missed her badly. It hurt me so much I couldn't even decipher it. When she was gone I had nightmares and that were too much for me at that time. I don't want to be attached to her again WHO AM I KIDDING I know I still love her. I will give my life for her. But.....No but's.

I think.....I think it will be better if...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 80K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...
79.3K 1.9K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
6.1M 160K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
2.2M 49.9K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...