Katya Zamolodchikova (And Oth...

EclecticMentalState द्वारा

Cover by: 6Lil_Pound_Cake9 Drag Queen x Reader A collection of fluff, angst, miscellaneous, and smut stories... अधिक

The Texts/Pics They Send You (Katya/Brian M. × Reader)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader)
Valentine's Day (Trixie/Katya × Reader)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - X-18)
Babydoll (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 1)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 2)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 3)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 4)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 6)
Plaything (Boulet Brothers/Dahli × Reader - Part 1)
Inception (Katya × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 7)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - X-18 - Part 8)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 1)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 2)
That's on Period, Sis (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Brian M./Katya - Part 2)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 2
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 6 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 7 - X-18)
Heavy Petting (Katya/Brian M. × Reader ‐ X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send you (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - part 3)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Public (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Поздние Ночи (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 3
Exxxtra gifs - Part 4
Smell not Nell
Exxxtra gifs - Part 5

She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 2 - X-18)

4.9K 63 35
EclecticMentalState द्वारा

A/N: Credit to thisbitchtrynafuck2 for such a bomb ass smut request. 🤤 hope you enjoy! If y'all got any juicy Katya smut ideas like this one, send 'em my way!

Contains: Dominance, vouyerism, masturbation, choking, dirty talk, praise kink.

~

The past few weeks had been incredibly shitty. Between your unpredictable work schedule that had you working extremely late hours, and Brian working his even more hectic club schedule, the two of you were almost like strangers at the current moment. The two of you were always either coming or going, and the two of you had been lucky to even end up sleeping in the same bed for the past week for a few hours at a time.

Of course, you found the time to exchange a few words and your usual sentiments that couples do, but it had been two weeks since the both of you were actually able to sit down to just talk and enjoy each other's company, and even more tragic, that meant that sex had been extra sparse as well.

Lack of sex was something that was truly starting to drive you crazy. It was an even more cruel form of torture to see Brian getting ready to go to work and looking absolutely ravishing, and yet, you were either too exhausted or too busy to do anything about it. Something had to give at some point.

So, it's no wonder how or why you ended up in your shower after work at 2am, with your thighs clamped tightly around your hand, pleasuring yourself to the thought of your absent boyfriend.

You laid your head back against the cool, shower wall as the hot water poured down over your body. You had your fingers sank deep inside of your core, you back arching against the wall while your imagination played out what you wanted Brian, or might you say, Katya, to do to you, playing on an endless loop.

All of this had finally come to a head tonight when she sent you a series of photos from her current show. The photos were beautiful, of course, and you were so proud of her, but right now, you were way too goddamn horny to worry about anything other than getting yourself off to them.

The images played in your head over and over. Your fingers rubbed feverish circles around your clit, desperately trying to remember exactly what Katya's had felt like on your skin.

Two weeks was definitely way too goddamn long.

You moaned loudly, grinding yourself against your hand as you finally hit that sweet spot that your body responded to.

~Katya's P.O.V~

Now, between the roaring of the shower water, your moaning; unbeknownst to you, Brian decided to leave the club early once he finished his performance. So, of course, you didn't hear him when he came back into the apartment, or even when he stepped back into the bedroom. But he damn sure heard you.

A loud, whimpering, "Fuck!" was the first thing he heard when stepping through the threshold of your bedroom. He heard the running water from the shower where the door stood ajar. When he saw you, it wasn't even really on purpose since the door was already slightly open, and the whole shower being clear glass. It almost kind of seemed like you did it on purpose, subconsciously hoping that he'd catch you.

Brian sucked his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched you writhe against the shower wall. The steam of the hot water surrounding you, barely making you visible. Part of him just wanted to burst through the door and fuck you right against the shower wall in full drag, but he had to admit that this was way hotter. He had never actually seen you pleasure yourself without knowing that he was there.

He backed up to sit on the edge of the bed, but still having a decent view of you. He could feel his dick start to harden in his tuck when he listened to your moans getting louder and more frequent with each labored breath you took.

~Y/N's P.O.V ~

You could feel yourself getting closer each time your finger circled around that bundle of nerves. That familiar knot in your stomach had created an unbearable ball of tension, and you needed the release more than anything.

"Baby..," you moaned to yourself as you imagined Katya's hands gripped into your hair, bending you over a flat surface for the 100th time since you had been in here. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Your moans turned into desperate, needy whimpers as you felt your orgasm finally release, letting all of the tension in your stomach melt away in a moment of pure bliss. It wasn't exactly what you needed, but it would provide enough relief to get you through the next few hours, hopefully.

You rinsed off your body once more in the now lukewarm water before turning off the shower and stepping out, wrapping yourself in a big towel that sat on the counter. You squeezed the excess water from your hair, and you stood silently for a moment, just enjoying the cool air against your heated skin. You finally sighed, looking into the mirror, just wishing Brian was here before you decided to step out of the bathroom.

It took your mind all of 5 seconds to process that you weren't alone in your bedroom, but took you even less time to realize it was Katya. Yet you still screamed out of instinct when you saw her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jesus Christ, Brian!" You chewed the inside of your cheek, watching her. "How long have you been home?"

"Long enough.. About 10 minutes, if you want to be exact," she chuckled, eyeing you with a slight furrow to her brows. "Enjoying yourself?"

You scoffed, wrapping the towel even more tightly around you. "Spying much?"

"Oh, please, Mary. You had the door open, and you're not very inconspicuous. I'm pretty sure this whole floor of the complex heard all of that moaning."

You could feel your cheeks flush, and for the first time you almost felt embarrassed. "Well, sometimes we gotta make do, Kat. We are practically just roommates right now. I'm having to romance myself."

"Without me?" She purred, pulling herself up to a standing position. "I'm kind of jealous."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Uh, not because I want to, I can promise that. Don't pretend like you aren't getting off on your own time."

"I'm actually not." She took a few steps towards you, towering over you in her heels.

The outfit that she was wearing was one of the hottest things you'd ever seen her wear. An ensemble that included a flowly white blouse, and a tight leather pencil skirt. It definitely gave off a slutty secretary vibe. You could feel yourself getting wet all over again just by standing here looking at her now. Especially when she had that seductive demeanor that she always did right before she fucked you.

"Bullshit." You gave her a look of disbelief.

"I'd rather fuck you, devushka," she cooed in a Russian accent.

You could feel the chill run through you as she said it, and you dropped your towel right where you stood, revealing your body to her.

"Then do it. Fuck me right here." You bit your lip. "I don't have time to waste, and neither do you."

She only gave you a small smirk as she brought her hand up to rest on your throat. "Terpeniye. There's something you're gonna do for me first."

"And what's that?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

She squeezed her hand around your neck enough to pull you along with her. She pushed you back onto the edge of the bed and stood over you before leaning down, with her hand still on your neck.

"You show me how you touch yourself when I'm not here, kukla," she said seductively, pressing her forehead down into yours. "I want to know exactly what you were thinking about, and what made you cum so hard."

You nodded, barely being able to speak. You were already putty in her hands, and you'd do damn near anything she fucking wanted when she spoke to you like that.

"Another thing," she hummed in her accent, grabbing your hand with hers and placing it right over your mound as she kicked your legs apart with her heeled foot. "No cumming, until I tell you that you can. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," you answered, looking up into her gaze, which quickly turned into a stern expression as she grabbed you by the sides of your cheeks with her other hand.

"'Yes' what?" She growled, giving you a wicked smirk. "And I'm expecting you to say it in Russian."

You let out a moaning sigh as you nodded again. "Da- Da mem."

"Mmm, Khoroshaya devushka," she whispered, kissing you on the lips before she stood up, continuing to watch you.

It didn't take you any amount of time to get worked up again. Your pussy was already soaking for her, and you let your fingers trail down to your folds. You leaned back to prop yourself up on an elbow. You looked up at her with a lustful gaze, and she had a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Do you like my new outfit, kukla?" She moaned, trailing her hands over her padded bra, and down onto her hips. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was gonna torture you the whole way. She grabbed the hem of her skirt, pulling it up above one of her perfectly padded hips.

"Da mem," you answered back again, watching her intently as she stepped to the side and plopped herself down onto the bed beside you, crossing her legs as she continued watching you.

"Tell me what you were thinking about. Now." She managed for it to sound gentle and demanding all in one go.

"You," you said simply to begin with, stopping short to take in a sharp breathe when your finger rolled over your sensitive clit. "You fucking me.. Those pictures you sent.."

"Keeping going," she hummed again, licking her lips.

"You bending me over something and fucking me.. Fucking me until my legs give out.. I miss you, and I fucking need you, baby." You picked up the pace on the rhythmic circles you were drawing around your clit, but doing your best to hold off and not to cum before Katya said to.

Katya smiled at you, running her tongue over her bottom lip again as she scooted over closer to you. She threw one of her legs over yours, pulling it with hers so that way you were forced to spread yourself further apart. She leaned down and planted a heated kiss against your lips, slipping her tongue between them to massage your tongue with hers. Her free hand found their way into your breasts, tweaking one of your nipples between her manicured fingers, making you gasp and buck your hips up against your own hand.

"Shit," you whined, throwing your head back, dipping your fingers down inside yourself. "That feels so fucking good."

"Good girl," Katya praised as she watched you. She brought her hand down to press her nails into your thigh as she pressed her lips to your neck, whispering into your ear, "You look so pretty fucking yourself for me, baby. Don't stop. Watching you in the shower, not knowing, it made me so hard."

"Katya," you answered again, obeying her every command. "I'm starting to get close."

"I know, baby," she said matter-of-factly.

She lifted herself up to grab the hem of her skirt again, pulling it up over her padded hips to get better access to her restricting tuck. She rubbed her hand over the bulge in her pantyhose, squeezing and gripping around her hard cock. Watching her do this was enough to take you over the edge, but you knew you needed to have some control right now.

"Katya, please," you begged, still watching her as she finally ripped into the pantyhose, freeing her erection. "Baby, I can't hold back much longer."

She brought her hand up to your lips. She didn't even need to ask, you opened your mouth willingly as she shoved her fingers into the waiting orifice. Gathering saliva on her fingers before removing her hand, bringing it back down to rub it around the swollen head of her cock. She sighed, pushing her hips up into her own hand as she stroked along her shaft. Your free hand gripped into the bedsheets behind you, and you had to slow up the pace with your fingers, otherwise, you were going to cum right then and there.

"Mmm, beg me some more, detka," she growled, cutting her eyes over to you.

"Please, let me cum. I can't hold it anymore, please touch me, fuck me," your voice cracking with a whine.

Katya moaned, stroking her length with a rhythmic motion. "You're being such a good girl. Maybe I should let you cum."

She reached over with her free hand, tracing her fingers up the back of your neck before gripping the hair at the base of your skull, yanking your head back. "You're gonna keep being a good girl and listen to me, right, baby?"

You nodded quickly. "Da mem."

She smiled, releasing her cock from her grip as she turned her body towards you. She shooed your hand away from your pussy to replace it with her own, letting her fingers slip easily between your soaked folds. You gasped hard at the sensation of finally feeling her touching you again, and it felt like someone had set your skin on fire. Your hips bucked upwards involuntarily while you whimpered out, still gasping for air.

"Fuck, fuck. Oh my God," you cried out.

"Shh, shh, devushka. I still didn't give you permission to cum yet," Katya reminded you.

You were right the on the precipice of release, but you still obeyed her as best as you could. Katya, at least, held some mercy for you, and she slowed her movement around your clit to just a few, slow, agonizing circles.

"Are you ready for me to let you cum?" She asked, but already knowing the answer.

You nodded feverishly. "Yes. Please."

"Who do you belong to?" Katya asked.

"You, Katya," you breathed.

"Mhm. You do. You are mine, devushka. That means this pussy is mine." She emphasized by pressing down into your clit and speeding up her movements again. "And that means every orgasm you have is mine."

You had actual tears rolling down your cheeks now from the sheer overwhelming sensations of pleasure. You couldn't form sentences anymore, all you could do is moan and whine while you were at her mercy.

"Cum for me." She gripped your hair even harder as the fingers of her other hand that cupped your sex delved inside of you. She pressed her lips against your ear and moaned, "Cum all over my fingers, baby."

That's all she had to say, and you could feel your release flood over her fingers that were shoved inside of you. You almost screamed as you rode out your orgasm, grinding your hips against her hand, and riding her fingers as hard as you could in this position. You tried desperately to prolonged that feeling of her hand pressing against your clit. Your teeth were gritted down so hard, you were surprised you didn't crack one.

Katya wasted no time in letting you catch your breathe before she was grabbing you by the shoulder and pushing you face down into the bed. You arched your back for her, eagerly awaiting what she was about to do to you next as she got up to stand behind you. She pressed her cock into your entrance, letting the tip sink slowly inside of you. You whined at the sensation and the pure overload of pleasure.

"This is what you wanted, dorogoy. You want me to 'bend you over,' right?" It was a demand, not a real question.

You nodded, gripping into the sheets as you pressed yourself back against her cock. "Yes."

"tak nuzhdayushchiysya," she cooed, reaching down to grab your hair at the base of your skull again as she pulled your head up.

She pushed her cock the rest of the way inside of you without a warning, making cry out as she filled your pussy all at once. She pumped herself inside you, once, twice, then three time before your hands were already twisting and clawing into the bed. Katya moaned when she felt your pussy clamping around her length. She gave your ass a firm smack as she dug her nails into the side of your hip.

She rolled her hips against yours, working her cock in and out of you before slamming her hips into you, hard. Your body jerked, making you whimper as Katya pulled you up further into her chest. She released your hair and put her hand around your throat, squeezing as she continued grinding her cock into you.

"Oh fuck," you breathed. That was literally all you could say anymore in the moment, your brain had been completely turned to mush by the pleasure. "Your cock feels so good, Katya."

"You like that," she growled into your ear in her accent, slapping her hips against yours. "Da, detka?"

"Da mem," you groaned, feeling that familiar knot twisting around in your stomach, yet again.

"You're gonna cum for me again?" She moaned, reaching down wrap her arm around your waist, using his other hand to brace against the bed. "Goddamn it."

She had been in control this whole time, but you could tell she was beginning to lose her composure the closer she got to her own orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," you breathed, grinding your ass back into her crotch.

"Cum for me." Katya sucked in a sharp breathe, wrapping her arm around you even tighter as her thrusts began to waver in their rhythm. "I want to feel you squeezing my cock."

The third orgasm washed over you even easier than the first two, but it was the one that spent every bit of energy that you had left, as you slammed yourself back into Katya, intent on making her cum just as hard as she had made you.

"Jesus Christ," you cried, your whole body shaking as your orgasm rolled through your entire being. "Cum in me, Katya. Please, baby, please."

"Fuck. Right there.. Da, just like that, don't stop, kukla," Katya growled, becoming particularly unhinged when you grinded against her length in a way that drove her crazy.

Katya had become a moaning mess herself as she thrust into you a final time, her hips shuttering in the process as she came, emptying herself inside of you. You sighed, collapsing your head back down onto the bed, moaning again as you felt her load filling your pussy completely until it finally began to seep out once she pulled herself out of you.

She rolled over onto the bed next to you, unbuttoning the blouse that was now suddenly too hot to deal with anymore while she kicked her heels off in the process.

"You're gonna end up getting fucking pregnant if we keep this up, Linda," she cut her eyes to you with a mischievous smile, her normal, goofy demeanor coming back into play.

You hummed, finally rolling over on your side to look at her. "Look, at this point, my love of creampies is outweighing my disgust and fear of children."

She rolled her eyes. "God, you are disgusting."

"Says the perverted bitch who was just watching me masturbate," you chuckled, pushing her shoulder lightly.

"It was hot, and you know it."

"I'm not disputing that, I needed it so fucking bad," you sighed, laying your hand onto her chest.

"So did I. It's been a goddamn mess with barely getting to see you. I had almost forgotten that we were living together. Good thing I didn't call the police on you," she quipped with a smile.

"Yeah, and you'd probably blow them when they got here."

"Well, you did just say that I was a pervert, so..," she said with a tongue pop.

"Jesus," you chuckled, rolling your eyes before finally sitting up again. "Looks like I need another shower now, thank you. I should also wash these sheets."

"I guess I'll come with you instead of lurking in the shadows like the neighborhood peeper, mother," came the Maureen voice.

"Let's go, Norman Bates. We should probably behave now. I'm sure the neighbors are one more scream away from actually calling the cops."

"Don't worry, if we get a noise complaint, I'll just tell them that I'm holding you hostage."

"You are holding me hostage, baby," you laughed.

"You're not wrong." She shrugged her shoulders.

She stood up, letting the blouse fall off her shoulders before she threw it at you, winking as she slinked off to the bathroom.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.6K 914 33
Carlos Oliveira x Fem!Reader imagines and preferences. A mix of fluff, smut and angst. Requests Open! Check out my profile for Leon X Reader books.
114K 2K 41
Cover credit to the artist(I just found it on pinterest) oneshots, requests, prompts and miniseries all in one book. ( all lesbian Au's cus I can't...
5.5K 186 15
A book continuation of the oneshot "When In Boston" You and Brian dated back in college. What happens when after a night together, he asks you to mov...
11.7K 634 21
"You want to be ballet dancer? Get used to psychological terror." Trixie Mattel had been at the academy since the age of eleven. But by the age of s...