Dickhead Syndrome

By imfullofpain

The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfr... More

Diagnosis
Exposion
Difference of Scenery
The Confidential Friend
The Fight
The Confession
The Leader
The Decision
The Gangs
Paying The Price
Taken
The Tests
The Challenge
Start-Over
The Escape
Laying-Low
Getting Back Up
False Hope
Metamorphosis
Have to Chose
Picking Up The Pieces
Reasons
Fresh Start
Captured
Decisions
Revealed Secrets
The Training
The Technique
Unfinished Business

The Grande Escape

1 0 0
By imfullofpain

It's been six months. We have all trained our asses off to save that girl. And we all had enough proof for it. We all were way more stronger than before. Little did they know they gave us the perfect reason to train. "He would like to see you." I nodded.

I looked at the young one. The little girl. "We are starting now. Get everything ready. Be prepared. You guys need to leave first. The young ones. You will be babysat by him. And the other two will help me fight them off."

She relayed the message and the older one looked at me and nodded. I headed towards the door. "I'll be back." I told them.

I walked over to the room and saw him. "Well, thought you would like a cup of tea." I shook my head.

"No Thankyou. I'm not a fan of tea."

"Coffee?" I shook my head.

He sighed. "Cookie? They are your favourite."

Favourite my ass I haven't liked them in a long ass time. "Or maybe you would prefer a different cookie?" She's here.

"I dont know. It all depends on everything else."

I sighed. "Escape now. Fight back. Break through the mirror and join me. We will save you and keep you hidden and tucked away." I told her.

The one way mirror glass broke and she came falling down. I flew up and grabbed her by the arms. Flying through all the doors as they were closing. The last door was almost locked but I opened it. "We are on lockdown we are on lockdown."

I looked at the science genius. "Do it now." He threw the explosive at the wall opening a whole. This whole led to another room. "Hold her." I told them as I flew over to the side and started knocking on the wall trying to find where it was hollow.

I found a spot. "Have any more explosives?" He shook his head.

"That's okay." I looked around and up to the roof. It was big and tall. The roof was high enough that I could get a bough leverage and break it. But I couldn't use my body they would need me. I looked around the room to find the 200 weight ball. I grabbed the chains that surrounded it. It was for us to make our muscles grow bigger. I grabbed it pulling it up gravity wanted me to let it go. I shook it from side to side. Swaying it longer each time. When finally I had enough weight on it. I moved it once more and flew down and it hit the wall breaking the wall. "Get the kids out first now!" I told them.

I saw the guy help them out. "Bring her too. She's in no way shape or form able to fight." He nodded carrying her.

The other two were waiting for me. "Why aren't you coming?"

"I'm going to make sure they don't come anymore."

"We will stay and help."

"Alright." The door banged open from one of those metal tubes they work for breaking down doors. They all raised guns at me. I looked at them. "What are you too afraid to fight us so you have to shoot us?"

"You guys need to leave." I whispered to them.

"Not without you."

"They will Not kill me. I'm the daughter of the master of this whole place. They can't. But for you, it's different."

"Why are you stalling and not fighting?"

I reached behind my back and pulled out a remote detonator. I held it up. "Leave now." They flew away and I pressed the button flying out.

I started to fly up when I saw how one room was infected than another and another and it was full of raging fire and smoke clouds. I watched from above to make sure no one escaped and the whole place blew up. No one left the room. I flew over to the safe place throwing the detonator into the fire. I dodged through many trees finding them. "You guys ready to move?" I asked.

They all nodded. "We go to my building. Than we rest there. Than we go to the school."

"I want to be with my mom, but I don't want her worrying about me either and they know where we live."

"What if you come with us to the school? We will bring your mother." She nodded.

I picked her up grabbing her by the legs and the neck. I flew with them, we were all quiet. "Didn't you kill your father?" A kid asked.

"He's Not my father. He hurt me in many ways no one can understand. And I have you guys as my family. Why would I let him hurt the ones who are my family? I did it because of all the right reasons."

"Aren't you sad?"

"Today I'm not because I rescued her and helped get you guys to escape but tomorrow I will mourn the loos for real this time. And then the next day I'll remember it was worth it." I told them.

"We are almost to the building."  I told them.

We all started to glide down towards the building. I stopped right at the door. I knocked on it. The door opened and they looked at all of us. "SHE HAS RETURNED!" We all walked inside of the building.

"How about we sell this building and you guys move closer to me?" They nodded.

"Let's get rest tonight." I laid the girl on a bed. "Call her mother."

"Also I want all cameras on our way there and in the opposite way blanked out. I want a four hour of cameras not working so we can move in silence. So we can stay protected." I told them.

"I want you to call all the business people and tell them we are finally selling and with the money from the sale we will buy a new building. And we will build it working on it." I added.

"Yes mam!" They all started moving around hurriedly.

I sighed and saw a letter. With my name written on it. "It took us a long time to find you. Come to school on April 13 and your friends lives will be spared." This writing.

I recognized it. I couldn't take a threat like this as a false one. I walked over to the girls sleeping. I knocked on the door. The older one looked at me. She rubbed her eyes and stretched walking towards me. "I have some unfinished business to deal with back at home. Do you know the way to the school from here?" I asked.

She nodded. "Why? What unfinished business."

"I believe someone just threatened the lives of my friends. It's time for me to finally face my demons."

"I'll help-"

"No. You guys aren't safe here yet. You have to get to the school than you will be safe."

"Than get us there tonight."

"You guys need rest."

She just looked at me. "What?"

"You made us go nights without rest to see how well we would do. We can do this. We will just drop the kids off and the girl and someone would babysit them. Plus you said we were family. Family protects family. I'm older than you. You have to let me."

I looked at her.  "Fine. You choose who would be able to babysit."

"Okay I'll wake up the girls."

"I'll wake up the guys." I walked over to the door.

I knocked on it waking them all up. "New plan." I told them our plan and what we were going to do.

The blind one offered to watch the three of them. I smiled. "Okay. Let's go." I grabbed the girl and I wrote the note of the address to go to and what building to buy.

I opened the door looking around. "Just fly straight up so they don't know where we are going."

I flew straight up into the sky and they followed. We flew towards the forest and wishing a couple of minutes we were at the school. It was pitch black and I opened the door. The alarm went off. "That's new." I said.

Everyone started to come out of the dorms one by one looking at us with wide eyes. "They returned!"

I looked at them as they all cheered. I was looking for a familiar face but not seeing him. I couldn't find Manearo. My heart started to scream in pain. Where was he? Was he okay? "Where's Manearo?!" I yelled looking and everyone just looked around.

So he's gotta be here but why isn't he here? I started to walk towards his room when the headmaster came up to me. "Bring her to a room. She needs medical attention." I started to walk and than I knocked on his door.

Something wasn't right. I could feel something was off. He opened the door in boxers. "What-shit." That response made me angered.

I looked in his room seeing red laced underwear on the table. I slammed open the door to see a girl naked full of sweat. "This is what you think it is-" I slammed the door closing him in it.

I didn't want to listen to him. How could he do that? He basically trampled all over me. The eldest girl swung her arm around me. "Let's go and you can take your anger out on them. Not him." It felt like my heart was pulled out.

He cheated on me. For God knows how long. Why? Was it because I had a duty to protect the family? "Wait!" I heard him calling.

"I've got some unfinished business." I told the headmaster.

"Take the team with you-"

"I am not and I will say that again. I am not taking Manearo with me." I seethed.

I ran out of the school opening the doors and the two followed me. "I can't wait to see what we are doing."

"I have to go back to school. Little do they know I just made an unstoppable team. I made a team who can fight them on anything and everything. Hurry I don't want Manearo following." I told them.

A/N. did you expect Manearo to be a cheater? Tell me how you feel about it in the comments below. Don't forget to vote and have a great time reading it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nicole By Minahil

Mystery / Thriller

4.8K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...
532 6 24
"I will never leave you," he promised. PROMISE (n.) \'prä-məs\ - a declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something specified Promises...
95.5K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
41.1K 1.3K 7
"I take what I want, princess, no matter what." TRUTH is hidden behind the LIES. Secrets are buried within the secrets. Darkness lurks in the Light...