!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers

1K 23 4
By Gl1tch3dOracle

Art by Sakuiraii on twitter (Monty) •

Art by Metamatronic on Tumblr (Ozzy) •

Fluff

Monty x !Gender Neutral!Reader x Ozzy •

Ozzy almost gets himself blown up after trying to convince you to go with him instead of Monty. Things turn out surprisingly well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You happily flopped on to the ground besides Monty's wheelchair. You enjoyed the warm sun that heated up the playground area. You could hear Monty chuckled at your expression, and you had to bring a hand up to your face to block the sun from your vision so you could properly look at him. He grinned at you and quickly turned away, fixing his glasses.

You smiled and let your head flop to the ground again, closing your eyes contentment. You listened to the small sounds that Monty made while he worked on something. You also heard when he cursed under his breath.

"What's wrong?" You asked, your eyes still closed. Monty sighed and tried his best to manoeuvre his way to face you. You sat up and looked at him. He was still roughly a head taller than you while you sat on the  ground.

"I need to pick something up from my locker, but I'm not allowed inside since I already used my bathroom pass" Monty furrowed his brow in thought.

"Hey, I could get it for you, I haven't used mine yet" you replied casually, pulling out your bathroom pass. Monty looked hesitant to accept the offer. He fidgeted with his glasses before he nodded.

"The combination is 4582, it's the orange locker. Second closest to the left. There's a small box near the back, that's what I need" Monty explained to you. You nodded and cheerfully skipped over towards the building. 

On the way over, you noticed Ozzy would sneak glances at you and when you caught him, he freaked out and tried to look anywhere but at you. You shrugged it off and showed Ms. Applegate your bathroom pass.

You ran up the stairs two at a time, thankful that Stevie monitored the cafeteria during lunch, and that you and Charlie (the other hall monitor) were pretty good friends and he would usually let you pass for free. You stopped in front of Monty's locker and leaned down to hold the lock.

You quickly entered the code and looked around for a second, before you noticed a small box in the lowest right corner of the locker. You picked it up and locked the door again.

You hummed a cheerful tune and you walked outside again. You had to cover your face again as the sun flashed in your eyes. As the spots in your vision cleared, you realised that someone was standing in front of you. They were a bit taller than you, and by seeing their messy hair and pale face you could instantly tell it was Ozzy. His cheeks were flushed, and he started at you with big nervous eyes.

"Uhm.. Hey (y/N)" his voice cracked when he said your name. You honestly thought it was kinda cute. You then realised that Ozzy was hunched over slightly, as if he were tired.

"Oh! Hey Ozzy!" You flashed him a smile, which caused the blush on his face to reach his neck and ears.

"Would you mind sitting with me today?" Ozzy asked quickly, his eyes darting nervously over to Monty, who was glaring slightly at Ozzy.

"Maybe tomorrow, Ozzy. I gotta give something to Monty, he looked like he really needed it" You shrugged. Ozzy started fidgeting with his fingers and muttering slightly. You were confused, but started on your way back to Monty. What surprised you, was the pattering of footsteps that hurried to catch up with you.

Looking over, you could see that Ozzy had scurried his way after you. He didn't say anything, but he was still flustered. You smiled and started walking slower so that Ozzy could keep up with you.

"So, did you get Destructotron fixed yet?" You asked him, trying to spark a conversation. Ozzy looked surprised at this but responded anyway.

Uh- yeah! One of the new kids got me a battery for h-! Wait! He never used hand sanitizer!" Ozzy looked visibly disgusted when he remembered this. You giggled at his facial expression.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Did you find it all right" you looked up and saw Monty waving at you. You gave him a big grin and carefully held up the small package so he could see. He gave you a big grin in return, seemingly ignoring Ozzy.

When you reached Monty, you handed him his package. He picked it up and pocketed it in one of his hidden pockets.

"Say, (Y/N), I heard this new ice cream shop opened up down the road, did you want to head there after the school day is done?" You were about to accept when Ozzy interrupted.

"What! No way! I was gonna ask them if they wanted to the new kids museum after school!" Ozzy barked. Monty gritted his teeth.

"Listen here, Spazzy! I'm their best friend, of course they'd choose to go with me!" Monty accusingly pointed at Ozzy. Ozzy wrenched himself away from Monty.

"Y-you filthy cripple! You can't walk! We could have so much more fun, but you're just going to ruin it!" Ozzy snapped. Monty recoiled as best as he could in a wheelchair. Ozzy had hit him in a place that really hurt for Monty. He never liked it when someone teased or mocked him over his lack of ability to use his legs. 

Monty scowled darkly at Ozzy and pressed a few things on the right armrest. A giant laser unfurled itself from the back of Monty's chair. Also, apparently no one else was noticing what was going on, either. 

You sat there, not knowing what to do. You could feel your blood running cold. Yes, Monty was your best friend, but you were also close to Ozzy and you didn't want either of them to get hurt.

You managed to wrench yourself out of your daze and your turned to Monty.

"Monty- don't you dare! I don't want either of my friends getting hurt!" Monty looked at you for about five seconds, before he slumped and folded the laser back into his chair. Ozzy was watching the scene unfurl with a wary stance, his eyes darting around nervously.

"Now... why don't we all go together? Get some ice cream, and then we can all head over to the museum. Together!" You put emphasis o the word 'together'. The two of them looked at each other with distaste, but otherwise apologised from a distance.

You nodded and smiled at both of them.

———————————————————————————————————

Ok! I got an actual chapter out, yay! 

Ok, so, I might not be updating for a little bit because of school, but I am still writing the different oneshots requested.

I wanted to ask if you wanted me to do blooper chapters for the oneshots as well? I won't do it with every chapter, as that would take waaay too long, but you can request a blooper chapter for one of the chapters i have already written.

Also, I just wanted to say that I am writing for another Kindergarten 2 book, so if I start working on another chapter I will focus on getting that out first.

Anyways, I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739 55 11
x Reader oneshots that can also be found on my tumblr. Requests are closed (for now) Fics with smut are labelled with a (*)
2.1K 72 21
"Don't you see how happy she is? Don't you see the smile on her face whenever he's near?!" This story is the embodiment of "YOUR BOYFRIEND BUILT LIKE...
18.2K 330 30
Heyy! This is my first story so sorry if its bad, im gonna try my best. Sorry for the bad cover, i didn't know what to put I do not own any of the ch...
50.8K 988 24
11 years after Kid's first year of kindergarten, Kid is finally 15. What could possibly go wrong?