Ronakshi's tales

By palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... More

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
rohit's nightmare....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
home coming...
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
is rohit really happy..?
back to mumbai....to new lifestyle
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Srishti's first birthday
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

Sona's baby shower

784 32 15
By palakova

ronakshi comes home feeling contended and excited too.every one are busy in their preparations for godbharayi. They go to their room and sona because of tired ness,the tension whole day she is carrying she falls asleep. Rohit asks all sippy male guys to assemble along with badi ma .

Rohit explains them wat all in his mind....and after he stops yk,akash,ajith comes and hugs him...with tears 

Naren proudly hugs him and blesses him...

Badima: I'm so proud of u rohit ...we are with u...apni CA  se baath karenge hume bahut kam samy hi...

Yk: don't worry badimaa...humara staff bahut hi...hume kya impossible hi....mi pura ke pura details aur infrastructure set kardoonga...!waise hume permission bhi aasan hi miljayega..!

Ajith : haa bhai...yk is right...I will handle all pr department and waise guest list me saare journalists bhi hi na...babhi ke doosth..so no worries and I'll design the page...

Badima: aap sab ko dekkar mujhe bahut proud feel hota hi....sippy's ka naam aap sab ki wajah se hi aur roshan hojayega....god bless u all...proud of u ...

They leaves for their respective assigned works....along with decoration for baby shower....

The whole night sona is so excited for godbharayi....rohit is so busy with his work along with a surgery which he preponed to be at home tomorrow......

Morning:

She gets up feeling the warmth beside her...rohit sleeping peacefully cuddling her...in order no to disturb him she carefully moves his hands...to which he comes more closer to her saying " kaha baag rahe hoo? Mujhe chodkar"

She smiles and says itni subah hogayi...aur aaj godbharayi bhi hina...bahut kaam hi...

Rohit: kaam insab keliye...tumhe nahi...

Sona: mi bahut excited hoo rohit!!

Rohit: mi bhi..coming little closer cuping cheeks...mera excitation bhi bad raha hi...ek ....suddenly veena  knocks door...rohit,sona uth gaye...sona jaldi aao mangal Snan (holy bath) keliye...

Sona shouts haa mumma aarahi hoon....

Rohit smilingly mi bhi aao..? 

Sona: very funny ...no need...

She gets up and freshes and go there....

Rohit also goes with her...but stopped by all girl gang....

Sona is laughing seeing rohit pleading them to allow...little later....he goes from there....and enquiries about the idea and works ..

All the ladies apply turmeric and showers the turmeric  water ....with lot of songs,excitement and banters.....

Finally after completing....sona is back in their room......rohit by that time gets ready...in pink and gold shervani...

Sona ..sitting infront of table,starts driying her hair.. lost in thoughts until a warm vapours hits her...Rohit comes with dhoop/sambrani/loban  for her....and starts drying her hair with the warm smoky  vapors of dhoop/sambrani

She looks at him lovingly...he says pata hi .."badima ne kaha...badepappa bhi aisa hi karte the...us samay driers nahi hina....aur ee health keliye bhi acha hi...."

He continues to do that... whenever the warm smoky air  mixed with rohits warmth ..touches her neck....its causing a shock in her spine...she is completely enjoying it....and rohit is loving it..!

He dries her hair ...and softly touching...the silky hair ....feeling the mild loban smell with rose fragrance...he about to say but hears " khule baalo me khubsurat lagti ho!" And he lifts head and sees the family...ronakshi blushes.....and shook their heads down with ....shyness..

Nishi : oh my my....! Sonakshi u are very lucky...kuch husbands hote hain usko atleast drier se karne ka sooch bhi nahi ata....sambrani tho usko ...bahut door ki baath hi...

Badima: rohit bilkul apne badipappa jaise bahut romantic hi....

Everyone smiles....

.rohit : kya hi..aaplog... privacy naam ki koi cheez  hi nahi....is gharpe... 

Veena: oo we are sorry ...hume kya pata ki tum ee sab karogi....we are here to apply parani /alta to her.....

Puja: mami...ee bhi rohit karega na...deko wo kaise goor ke dekh rahe hi...

Veena:ha..haa....deko rohit sona ki haath pe lagalo....lekin legs pe hume hi lagna chahiye...wo bhi puja me....so ...hum chalte hi..jaldi aao...dono.....

Tanya,deepa,puja says : rohit...help karenge ...humm...?

Rohit: shut up! thank u.I can manage....he gives a wild smile.....

Okk...we are leaving......they leaves...

He takes it and applies it to her hands.....the darknpinish red colour on her hands...she is looking gorgeous....he kisses her hands....and later she gets up to get ready....

Sona gets ready in a dark pink georgette saree with gold embroidery with matching earrings, a wedding chain along with a floral gold and pink stone necklace 

The kajal in her eyes ,the pink lipstick,the parani in hands....the silky hair with the glowing radiance of motherhood..the baby bump...she is looking divine.....rohit startles seeing her divinity....she is just looking like a angel...he comes to her....and takes kajal from her eyes and Mark's it on her ears...nazar na lage.....she takes his hand and makes him  apply the thika to himself saying u are looking handsome...

They both comes down.....sona seeing the decoration mesmerizes.....

By that time everyone assembles sippy's, rastogis,and some very close friends as decided earlier..

The sippy's are so happy seeing ronakshi....they asks ronakshi to sit on the chairs arranged...

pandit asks veena to put sindoor to her and parani to her legs... gives them dress to wear and come for puja....They took it...and 

nishi : tum dono ek dusro ko dekte dekte mat bhaito wahi pe.....jaldi jaldi aana...everyone are waiting and muhurat bhi naikalega...

They nods and goes....

Sona gets ready with that saree which is gold colour puresilk saree with dark pink designer blouse....the necklace and long wedding chain....and a single pair of gold bangles....with jasmine flowers tuck on her hair...she is looking like a godess now...rohit startles at her....comes and makes her sit ...he took her legs and takes anklets and wears it to her...

That parani legs with anklets ....she is just ...ethernal...he asks her to walk....the sound the anklets make...he is feeling the vibrations of it...

She comes down along with rohit...both are glowing with brightness of gold...not only withtheircolor of dress but with the heart they have....and the love they possess....everyone looking at them is getting the feeling couple hi tho ronakshi jaise. ..

the sounds of anklets is clearly audible for everyone...female gang giggles...

Sona comes and sits on the chair....and Pandit starts puja..and asks rohit to come and says aap apni patni ko sindoor lagalo...he takes it...remembering their wedding time....he applies it...and ee gandh/sandal wood paste  uska both sides of chin pe lagalo....aur ee bangles pehndeijiye....

Rohit takes bangles and lovingly wears them ..and then he breaks the young coconut and presents the coconut water for sona to drink. He then feeds her a piece of the bite-sized sweets.

Later pandit asks suman and veena also to take turns to start the blessing ceremony.  starting with the sprinkling of rose water on sona, rubbing of a little bit of the sandalwood paste on her chin, and placing of sindoor on her forehead. suman gifts a set of special gold bangles along with neem leaf bangle is put on her wrist. They then feed her the bite-sized sweets

Rohit interrupts...itni sweet.........

Pandit: rasam hi ee....

Rohit: lekin itna khane se ajjeb sa feel aati hina...

Sona : nahi aati..mujhe...I'm liking it...aap kiladejiye mumma....

She feeds her sweet along with teaspoons of the rise dishes and lastly, they sprinkle the turmeric-mixed raw rice and loose flower petals on her.thenthe  same...followed by every married lady present there...by the time the ritual gets over..sona is looking like a diety ...with her hand full of bangles...

veena comes and wears the khandaan haar...saying...ab ee tumhe saupna ka waqt aagaya...sona...god bless u and ur baby.......and every one gifts her Some gifts.....

puja: im dying to see rohit's gift...

tanya: arey puja..i think bhai ne already diya gift...puja: haa..haa...

yk interrupts: wo kab diya..?

rohan: haa...humsab hi...yahi pe..lekin kab diya..?

tanya: aapko kuch awaz nahi aya..?

yk:kya awaz?

tanya: patti ki awaz...ee bhi nahi...bhai ne babhi ko pyaar se loban se hair dry bhi kiya..?tum ho...mujhe atleast drier se bhi nahi karte

nishi: arey tanya..tum kisse expect karrahe ho..?inse..?jise patti ki awaz bhi nahi pata..unse  loban se hair dry expect karna impossible hii!

yk,rohan,akash knew very well ..wats gonna happen...they stares at rohit..!and btw them loban se hair dry...they discuss themselves...

nishi: itna mat socho...tumhare dimak ko ee samaj bhi nahi ayega..chodo....kaash har pati rohit ki trah hote hi tho..!sonakshi..ur very lucky...

tanya,deepa says haa...!

yk: hume bhi yahi lag raha hi..har biwi bhi sona hote tho kitna acha hote hi..!tab loban kya..kuch bhi...!

nishi: wat? wat did u say?

veena: arey ..kya aap log bhi..?chodo ee sab..jhagda karne ka time hi kya..?

rohit comes and asks her to twist hands..so that the bangle sounds are heard by babe....

badima...haa sona is vibrations babe keliye acha hota hi...aur ab babe tumhari nazar se hi duniya ko dekegi...(rohit gets wierd doubt...sona is watching kpk daily...omg.i have to stop her..warna....)

evrey one smiles and finally they give aarati to her....later they dines...sona couldn't eat properlybcz of eating more sweets...but she covers it up ...bcz she is sure rohit will yell at her....and sona comes to their room to take rest....rohit goes to hospital for some minor work..and the rest gare up for evening's party...

she changes to a comfortable wear with out removing bangles...ajjeb sa feel aarahi hi...rohit sach kha ...itna sweet nahi khana chahiye...and sits to upload pics on insta..a msg comes...

"meri pyari ziddi wifey,,

Pata hi tumhe sweet bahut acha laga...na...so table pe sweet box hi...is sweet ki jarrorat hi ab tunhe..." have it sweetheart...!

She goes and takes it ...it is a samosa chat with more spicy and lots of imli chutney added....with a text on it. Pata hi tumhe kaise feel aaraha hi...iskeliye ee spicy sour sweet khalo aur tablets leke sojao"

she happily eats it...feeling the spiciness....reminding the events ...since her pregnancy is revealed...a contented smile is left on lips...

evening:

the sippy manison is looking like a heaven ..a lavish buliding..beautifully decoarated with flowers and ballons...

the whole guests,the friends,family,collegues of rohit,sonakshi,hospita staff,serial crew,...it looks like a big celebration...

rohit comes home and gets ready in a royal blue suit and her life in a sea blue colour long frock embroided by silver ....with daimond rings and mangalsutra...she is simple yet stunning...looking like a princess...along with her prince comes down....

evryone stunns seing this adorable couple....sona gets happy seeing her serial crew...and goes to talk with them....everyone congragulates them ,blessing her and gives gifts to her...

ajith takes the mic...ladies and gentlemen thanku so much for accepting our invitation and coming here to bless our babhi and bhai aur uske honewali babe ko.!

before proceeding furthur a small surprise for my best bahi and loving babhi.....suddenly lights gets off...and a video starts with background voice of puja  for sona and pulki for rohit

mere pyaari babhi sona's childhood images displays....aur mera pyara jiju rohits childhood images displays...ek delhi me....aur ek mumbai me....ek acting ki angel...sona's shoot images..ek kitabi keeda..rohits study images...ek televison diva...her entry image...ek asia's best cardiac surgeon...his surgeon photo displays...do alag duniya..do alag professions..lekin ek common baath preethi image displays....use milaya....phir ladaya ..ek dusre ke saath ..phir milkar lada..mahtre ke saath..

enemies to friends..( the images while sona first times comes to sippymanison to  ganesh festival)...

friends to lovers..( teejri images)....

lovers to couple( mariage images)..

dono log ka milan hi nahi...do pariwaar ka milan hi..( family images)

do wonderful insaan ka milan nahi hi...pyaar ka milan hi...(their happy pics)..

aur ab ...us pyaari milan ka saakshi bankar..aarahe hi...humari pariwaar ka naya sadasy ..meri sona babhi...meri rohit jiju ka...ronakshi ka zindagi.."a babe image displays with rohit,sona recent images 

and everyone in unison saying " we are waiting for u..."

by the time video gets over already ronakshi is intears...along with family...

ajith calls rohit...to take up mic...

rohit: hii.. everyone..thanks for coming and blessing us...u all know mi bahut bolnewali types nahi hoon...aur ab to ajit ne emotional bi kar diya..but i'll try bcz i  want to share something...

before that i request all sippy boys along with pulki to come here...they comes...

rohit: har ek aadmi apni life me do logo ko bahut pyaar karte hi...apna jeevan se adik..ek uski mom ko..aur apne bache ki honewali maa...ko...u know to become a father...or parents..sab kehte hi..aisa hote hi..aisa..but i feel no words justify that feeling...and no words can explain the pain that a mother  carries...isilye sacrifice ya mamata ka naam usko diya....

mijhe bhi ee kushi aur pain dono ehsaas horaha hi...ee journey special hi...bahut kuch sikadeti hi...pati ur patni ko..jorney itself makes u ready not only to become parents...but also better human beings...better understanding couple..itni beautiful phase experience karne ki mauka dene keliye bhagwaan ko aur meri jaan ko thank u kealava kuch kehna ko bhi nahi hi..

keval sona ko nahi..balki har ek aurat ko pranaam ke alava hum kya kar sakte..all of them bends their heds down...

sona ,remaining females are looking confused...badimaa is smiling..bcz she only knows...wats going to happen...

rohit asks the remaining family to join them....

sippys ...ee nam sunke restarant yaad nahi ati,heart surgeon yaad nahi ata,yaa real estate business,ya lawyers..ya acting..ya jewl designing..ee sab nahi yaad ati...lekin gynac ki yaad ati.hi...

dr.piramal sippy...bade pappa...jinke haatho par kitna bacha paida hua...mi bhi.....a pioneer gynac...ehi yaad ati hi...aur yehi..sippy's ka legacy...( his badipappa ka image displays on screen)

ee sab ab mi kyon baat kar rahe ho..aapko hi nahi...mere pariwaar ko bhi connfusion hi hi...

khte hi bachoo bahut sikate hi..meri babe pida bhi nahi hua...lekin hume bahut kuch seekh rahe hi..!

do din pehle ek aisa incident hua...sona ke screening me ek problem  hua babe ki heart ko.....meri paapa khud gynac hi..aur mi khud heart surgeon..itna modern equipment ki hospi...lekin humsab ko hila diya...pura pariwaar tense hogaya..aisa feel hua ki..sab kuch khatam hogaya..ee jante hue bhi is samay aane wale jyada se jyada curable hi...lekin nahi..hum aisa kamzoor bangaya...ki mujhe next test karne ka himmat bi nahi hi...

 baad me sab kuch acha hogaya...lekin mujhe ek vishay samaj aaya...itni eduacted,itna sab jaante hue bhi..hum aise hogaya...un log jisko screening ee bhi sahi tarah se hota hi nahi...unlogo ko kya..?

aaj tak humare pariwaar ke sab  logo ko apne apne professional objectives hi...goals hi...lekin is pariwaar ka hissa hone ke naate,pirmal sippy ka legacy,uska ideology ko jinda rakne keliye. Ek life dene aurat keliye...aaj...sippy pariwaar is coming up with new project...dream of our family...

humare last sapien 3 tech. inaugeration keliye hum actress ko bulaya..ofcourse wo sona hi hi...lekin aaj humare pariwaar ki aurate hi...guests hi....

all sippy boys come together and in unison asks them to inaugarte....

with lot of suspense,confusion ,they presses button....a big display with dr piramal sippy photo...sippy hopital logo...."we care"  on a mother and baby image"..... a foundation for pregnant ladies...

rohit : ladies and gentlemen its "we care" ee foundation chaired by our own " sukhmani sippy " sippy hosp, by collobarting with rural phc's .. har ek aurat jo pregnant hi..use enroll karni hi...bas..the 4 major screenings..along with their medicines...everything we will take care...

iska infrastructure and all  yk will give details..first we are starting in our state...and extends gradually...hum sab  apna sabkuch  bhi isme lagane ki...tayaar hi...every one joins hands ...

sona,veena,nishi,tanya,suman,deepa....everyone gets emotional...and hugs their better halves...and the whole sippy manison...is only witnessing sounds of claps...by the guests....all lights gets off...for romantic couple dance....with soothing music....many couples joined floor...

among them a couple to be parents...dancing with their hearts..talking with eyes she saying " ee gift kamaal hi." ...and he  " kamaal gift  nahi".....both places  their hands on her tummy.."tum kamaal ho! we are waiting for u our love...we care u"...................................

tbc;

P.s: I have written this baby shower part as the way I have seen celebrating in our locality...where male,female both participate ...and update became lill long...sry for it..!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 400 10
This is a sweet love story of a modern Indian couple. Radhika is a simple yet strong middle class girl. Krish is a good looking, rich brat. They meet...
81.3K 10.6K 59
so this story is in continuation of my last story i.e match made in heaven nd wedding bells. This is the phase of their parenthood how both grow thei...
949K 35.3K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
13.2K 651 22
It's relationship between the two who are friends since Childhood... Later when they were proposed to marry someone else they realised their love tow...