๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

16

518 30 21
By purple_luna97

• 16 - SEARCH HIGH AND LOW •
Need to find something.

| Nisha's POV |

"Nisha, you ready?" Naomi asked poking her head between the gap on the door. I nodded my head and follow her outside our used to be shared room to the living room of our dorm with the daughters of the wind.

"You're going to the Class Hydra's dorm now and I'm already missing you!" Westley exclaimed running towards me and Naomi before she throw herself to us making us stumbles. Good thing me and Naomi gained our balance immediately before we roll down the floor. South get out of their room, her eyes quickly looking at us and we laugh at each other. Westley pulled away slightly but just to pull South towards us and we hug.

"We will going to miss the both of you too. The two of you are so good to me even though I'm so new in here." Naomi says when we finally pulled away from the warm, tight, and long hug we have.

"Of course! Anyone is welcome in friendships! As long as it's full of genuine, trust and love! We're still going to be friends right?" Westley grins holding my hand.

"Of course we will still be friends. When me and Naomi got vacant, we're going to visit the two of you." I smiles ruffling Westley's hair with my free hand. I think I'm really gonna miss them. Westley's loud and childish acts and South's calm yet playful and clingy.

"I think we should go now, Nisha." I heard Naomi said with her eyes looking on the wall clock. I nod my head before looking back at South and Westley.

"We're going now." I told them and how sadness flash on their eyes didn't escape my eyes. I give them a smile and reach out for them, pulling the both of them to a quick hug. "Don't be sad. It's not like we're going far away and not studying in the same university at all." I tried to lighten up the mood and they both put a smile though they are all fake since they are still sad from the inside. I caress both their cheeks gently. I may not that showy about my care at them sometimes but I'm very soft towards my friends. "We will see each other again, promise. Don't be sad, Hyujin, Heejin, okay?" I asked and suddenly, I can feel how they got so happy.

"That's a promise, Nisha?" Westley asked, her pinky finger pulled out towards me. I smiles and intertwine my pink on her.

"I promise."

°=

Eventually, after how long it take for me and Naomi to go, we eventually reached Class Hydra's Dorms. The first floor of their building is like what we can see to other buildings here. It is a spacious lounge that I think, Class Hydra held their visitors to wait and the elevator on the right side that suddenly slides open. Two figures steps out and I realized that it is actually Luana and Juliane. "It's nice to see the two of you here, already." Luana says walking closer to us. I give them a smile however I can't stop myself to quickly glance at Naomi beside me who also give them a smile... the smile that I found fake. I just quickly tear my gaze on her and just steps forward to meet Luana and Juliane.

"It's nice to see the two of you again, Luana and Juliane." I says pulling out a hand. Luana accept it and shakes hand however when I hand it out on Juliane, she suddenly pulled me to a hug that I quickly give back. Juliane pulls away and burst to pits of giggles.

"Hi Nisha! Hi Naomi! I'm really excited to meet and know the two of you more!" Juliane grins looking at me and Naomi back and forth and a smile grew on me. She's just like Westley but I can say that she is more cheerful and clever at some times.

"Juliane, let them breathe for awhile. Anyway, let's get inside our dorm shall we?" Luana asked as we nod our head. We head to the elevator and before we can get inside, our pins, which is the Class Hydra's pin, glows up and a 'ting' echoed as the elevator slides open and we get in.

Me and Naomi's things are already in here when I came back from me and Scythe's tour around which actually resulted to being awkward in the end because of our last conversation outside the temple. I already told Scythe that it's fine and I actually understand his side even though he can't literally explain it personally and all he can say is 'sorry'. I'm not lying when I say it's fine, maybe there's still this feeling of betrayal and disappointment though we can't really just pushed it away like it's nothing to pay attention with cause the trust we have to someone is in risk and when it comes to Scythe... I still trust him as my friend.. as my close childhood friend but.. I can't just forgot the dishonesty he did even though I know he don't have any choice at all but to not to tell me the truth.

2nd floor flashed to the screen as the elevator door slides open and Luana lead us out. We meet by a large living room. White painted walls, one corner placed a large sliding window to a balcony with grey curtains. Grey long and wide couch faced to a flat screen TV on the wall, there are also one single couch and single airbag chair on the corner. Mini wooden table in the middle and a wooden drawer beside the long couch that have books in them. I won't tell the other interiors since it will take me to eternity to explain and narrate but overall, this is a huge space for just a living room. At the very end, I noticed white and grey painted double door that I guess lead to the kitchen and dinning area.

"The boys are already out to have some fun so we have the whole dorm by ourselves and maybe we can tour you around our dorm." Luana suggested looking at us.

"Uhm I guess, I should just rest in my room. Can you lead me there?" Naomi politely says, her eyes meeting mine for a split second before quickly looking away. She's not sleepy or something. I can't feel any tiredness coming from her though.. maybe she just want to be alone..?

Luana nod her head at Naomi. "I'll lead you to your room. Juliane, you tour Nisha around." Juliane quickly nod head as she move closer to me and held my forearm. Naomi give me a brief smile before she follows Luana to the elevator again. As the elevator shuts close, Juliane tugs on my forearms gently.

"Let's go?" she asked grinning at me, excitement visible on her.

"Sure."

°=

It's almost half an hour ago and we're still not done roaming around the Class Hydra's dorm. Having a building on your own to live in is like a maze having many routes to take though what excites me the most is when Juliane mentions about their own library here and we are on our way there. I love reading. That's why I love going to libraries even when I'm still in mortal realm. I actually love every genres in books. It's either academic or fiction but atop of all that, I love reading history books often cause I want to know every stories behind everything, ironically cause I don't know my own history at all.

We stop in front of a huge double wooden door with unique carving on it and golden knob. Juliane opens it and the smell of books mixed with coffee and flowers hits me. Wait.. where the flowers and coffee came from? "You must be confused about the aroma here. It's because we have a corner here where we made coffee and other sweets and also have snacks since Luana unnie goes here very often and doesn't want to go out at all so we reserved a corner for foods. And the flowers, it's already be in here since the first day we moved." Juliane explains while we walk each aisles. The wall is painted to soft light brown as well as the shelves. There are also ladders each aisle because of the height of every shelves. I look up the ceiling and saw a huge chandelier hanging there. "You must love books too?" Juliane asked making me shift my gaze back on her.

"I do." I smiled at her.

"Then you and Luana unnie would be in good terms then when it comes to books. As a daughter of Athena, she really loves reading." Juliane says swaying around her body that I found cute. She is so pure.

"Where are the others anyway? I mean Kendra and Elaine?" I asked, remembering the other girls that I haven't seen around.

"Uhm.." Juliane hold her chin with her thumb and pointing finger as if thinking. "Elaine unnie must be in her room, either playing or sleeping while Kendra unnie is in the underground training room."

"Underground training room?" I blurt out in confusion. They have an underground training room?

Juliane nods her head. "Yeh, underground as in under the ground. Oh right, I haven't tour you there!" Juliane realized putting her hand over her forehead.

"It's okay." I chuckles. "Looks like I already know how to go there by my own anyways so let's just go around and upstairs." I said remembering that I saw this button on their elevator that says 'UGTR' so I believe it's the their training room here.

"Oh okay. Let's eat some snacks here for awhile to recharge though we just have one more floor to visit before finally." Juliane says as I followed her to the south side of the library where we brewed our own coffee and eat some snacks. I don't know but I suddenly felt excited to know the 'finally' Juliane is talking about. It didn't take us long and we're already in the sixth or the last floor of the building. "Welcome to our headquarters~!" Juliane says spreading her arm for me to look around.

"Headquarters.." it is actually looks like a meeting room but in a very spacious room. A big round table in the middle with 12 chairs circling it. Cabinets and drawers placed to one corner of the room that I can tell full of papers or documents by the scattered files on top of those. I also noticed a white door on the right side of the room.

"This is where we have our meeting with consists only Class Hydra students. Us. That door over there," Juliane points to the door I noticed a while ago. "is where Luana unnie' and Aeron oppa's offices. Since they are both like our leaders, they got that room over there for themselves." Juliane explains. I hums. This place is indeed huge. "Since you already know and see our headquarters, let's go upstairs shall we?" I nod my head on her as a pits of giggles escapes her lips. She hold my forearm and pull me to the elevator. The door slides close as Juliane press the 'RT' button. "Besides everything here in our dorm. This place is my favorite." Juliane says with a cheeky grin. The elevator door finally slides open and Juliane immediately jumps out of the elevator however my eyes widen when I notice a small ball rolling around. I quickly get out of the elevator.

"Juliane --!!" I tried to reach her but she already steps on the ball causing for her to quickly lose her balance and stumbles with a surprise yelp from her however before she met the floor, arms quickly snakes around her waist and hold her up. I blink my eyes a couple of times and process everything just happened. Juliane didn't completely stumbles on the floor instead there Cliff stood with his arms around Juliane who still looks surprise and processing everything and honestly, their faces are just centimeters apart making me feel awkward to see this kind of scene in front of me but still the romantic excitement is there. I put a hand over my lips to quiet down my chuckle. The boys go back in the right time. I just carefully turn around as the elevator slides open and I get in. I pressed the fifth floor button where the library is as the elevator doors closed. I decided not to interrupt them anymore. I can just visit the rooftop later anyway and let them maybe have some fun or conversation on their own. I honestly ship them together after I saw them in the ranking battle and I found them suite together. Actually, I ship every partnership happened in the ranking battle. They just suite together and look good together, fact that I also felt love lingering to each of the couples but just afraid to show.. I guess.

The elevator opens with a ting as I immediately steps forward but almost hit my forehead to someone's chest if I didn't sense someone and halt mid-step. I look up and a pair of black orbs meet mine.'Draven.' South told us every deities of each students in Class Hydra in the ranking battle and this man in front of me is a son of a god that rules one of the biggest parts in every realms and fact that.. South also says that he only don't have one deity at all.

= Flashbacks =

"He is the son of the underworld, dead and wealth. Hades." South said while our gazes are locked to the man walking alone towards the platform.

Hades, god of the underworld, the dead, and riches.

"He is the most powerful here." Westley mumbled as she grip my hand tightly. My brows furrowed and I glance at her.

"Most powerful?"

"It's because he doesn't have only one deity." South said catching my attention but it just made me confused more. "Anyone of us can have more than one deity but it is so rare that only him is the known having it. That's what I know when I heard and discovered that Draven have more than one. Though not by blood but it made him more powerful than any one of us. Draven is an indirect descendant of the god of death, Thanatos making his power in the dead and shadows powerful though it's just my guess cause he always just show his other abilities but I think it's like that."

= End of Flashback =

That's what South explained to us and after she said those, I can't stop myself but to glance at Naomi without any reasons and I just saw her staring to Draven that time until my mind drift to Melinoe. To her again. The goddess of the ghost and nightmares. To what she told me before about her choosing me as her descendant. I am not really sure if a simple word of the gods and goddesses can make someone their descendant since I didn't got a chance to ask South but if I really am then.. I don't know... I haven't told anyone about it anyways.

Someone clearing their throat, pulled me back to reality and I didn't notice that I'm actually still have my stare towards Draven. I quickly look away from his piercing gaze. "Sorry." I mumbled, carefully moving to the other side and finally walk pass him. I'm meters away from the elevator when I decide to glance once more time and saw the elevator door slowly sliding close but Draven's eyes being on mine didn't escape my vision. I unconsciously put a hand over my chest when I felt my heart skip a beat but after that sudden pain arose inside me catching me in surprise. "Ack--!" it didn't take long though like it just pang in my chest and gone completely. What's happening in me? I just exhales. Maybe I got intimidated by Draven awhile ago. Yeah I think so. Anyway..

Direct and indirect descendants.

I look in front of me to see tall shelves full of books. That's why I'm here. To search and eventually know something to answer the questions in my mind. I can't ask Dad about it anyway since I can't communicate with him while Mom... I'm not sure how I'm going to connect with her since it was always her who connect to me. Now let's see.. direct and indirect descendants.. how those work?

•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 430 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...
47.3K 2.5K 75
โœฟโŠฑ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โŠฐโ‰โŠฑ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โŠฐโœฟ [ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ...
7.5K 597 33
wherein after three years of leaving everything behind to reach her dream as soon as she came back, she thought she's still waiting for her. But the...
45.9K 2.4K 30
INSTAGRAM SERIES #2 โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ.โž He's her boyfriend...