the d'amalio twin

De character56

~Charli d'amalio has a twin sister named Chloe~ ~Started July 5th 2020~ Mais

chapter 1: who's on first
chapter 2: wishing
chapter 3: rooms
chapter 4: talking
chapter 5: still softish
chapter 6: hype house fight
chapter 7: Texas
chapter 8: space invader part 1
chapter 9: space invader part 2
chapter 10: twitter fingers
chapter 11: the fans wanna know
chapter 12: boxing
chapter 13: hospital
chapter 14: the fans wanna know pt. 2
chapter 15: nose surgery
chapter 16: poor Dix
A/n: thank you
chapter 18: birthday
chapter 19: Olivia 😳
chapter 20: Sway fight
chapter 21: living meme
chapter 22: Lights camera action
chapter 23: Flying
chapter 24: FML😭
Chapter 25: Falling
chapter 26: be happy remix
chapter 27: bad news
chapter 28: restaurant 1
chapter 29: restaurant 2
Chapter 30: I Love You
chapter 31: 100 million/The shade 🙈
Chapter 32: Meeting the parents
Chapter 33: Big News
Chapter 34 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 37: Christmas
IMPORTANT NOTES
Chapter 38: New years
Chapter 39: New years part 2
Chapter 40: The new life

chapter 17: going back home

2.1K 30 6
De character56

During dinner, I Ofcouse was the youngest one of the group so that was fun cause I got to annoy the others.

⬛⬜⬜

⬜⬛⬜

⬜⬜⬛

Liked by: Chloe d'amelio, Dixie d'amelio, Bryce hall, Josh Richards, and 84,375 others.

Larray - we all had a lot of fun because of this clown

Chloe d'amelio - Oh oh wait, mom's gonna be proud of me for this one... I tried shrimp and liked it!!!
Heidi d'amelio - REALLY!!?? That's fantastic!
Chloe d'amelio - dial it down mom 😂
Heidi d'amelio - Ok ok 😂

Bryce hall - Chloe, are you ok?
Chloe d'amelio - I think so!

Noah beck - Ofcouse you're like that, you always are at restaurants 😂,
Chloe d'amelio - you do it too, don't deny it! 😂
K0uvr - you guys are made for each other 😳😂

I got home back to sway house and packed a bag I got dressed and walked to the movie room where the four boys probably are. " Guys, I'm going to Connecticut to help Dixie." I said sitting down. "What why?" Noah said pouting. " I really want to see Dixie, trust me, this really sucks, both my sister's went through this." I said hugging him. " I understand, I'll miss you bubba!" Noah said finally letting me go. I walked over to Bryce and gave him a hug goodbye. " Goodbye, I love you Chlo, I'll miss you." He said looking at me as I walked over to Josh and Blake.

I finished eating by and got a text from Avani saying she was here to pick me up. I walked out and saw Anthony in the driver's seat and Amelia in the passenger seat so Avani could be with me. " Hi." I said climbing in the backseat. " Hey." Avani said hugging me. " On we go!" I called, pointing at the windshield.

We got to the airport and I gave then there last hugs and went inside. I went through security and to the gate to sit and wait.

⬛⬜⬜⬜

⬛⬜⬜

⬜⬜⬛⬜

⬜⬜⬜⬛

liked by... Charli d'amelio, Avani, Noah beck, and 74,869 others

Chloe d'amelio - I'm on my way

Comments disabled

The flight was called and it's now 11:45. I walked onto the plane and into my seat. I sat down and we started to take off. I fell asleep listening to spotify until I woke up five minutes before landing. As I was walking off the plane I went directly to baggage claim.

I got my luggage and ordered an uber, the uber came and he drove to a hotel for the night.

the next day I woke up got dressed and ordered an uber to the house. I walked in and snuck up to my room with no one seeing me, because they're all outside swimming. I ran to my room and got dressed into my navy blue Disneyland sweatshirt with black jeans.

I walked out the back to the yard, I see they're all paying attention to the dogs or the grill so I ran up to mom and dad and hugged them from behind. " what the-." Mom started as she turned around. " Oh my gosh Chloe!??" Mom said hugging me back. " Hi." I started to tear up because she was. " Hi, how are you? Why'd you come?" Dad asked pulling me into a hug also. " I came back for Dixie." I said smiling at her. Dixie ran up to me and pulled me into a hug.

⬛⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬛⬜⬜

⬜⬜⬛⬜

⬜⬜⬜⬛

Liked by: Chloe d'amelio, James Charles, Avani, and 74,643

Dixie d'amelio - she came to visit us back home @Chloe d'amelio

Comments disabled*

Dixie and I jumped into the pool with our clothes on just for fun. I went inside after dad finished cooking the dinner on the grill. We ate dinner and Charli and I are about to film a YouTube video.

after the video I posted it on my Chanel and I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to Dixie and Charli talking about something. "He used to be a unproblematic king." I heard Dixie say. I stand up and walk to the door. " Who are you talking about?" I asked raising my eyebrows. " No one." Dixie said smiling at me before walking away. I turn to Charli with the most confused look ever. " What was that about?" I asked her. " Noah is in a lot of drama right now." Charli said, looking anywhere but me. " What do you mean?" I asked confused. " Look." She said handing me her phone that had a video already up.

i watched the video and ran back to my room sitting on my bed to watch more videos about it. I walked downstairs past Dixie and Charli straight to the fridge. "I saw more videos like that, what should I do?" I said laying down on there laps. " Bubs, it'll be ok, we can't tell you what to do, it's up to you what you want to do." Dixie said smiling down at me. "Ya, it's definitely up to you bubba." Charli said as I stood up. "Thanks guys, I love you." I said walking upstairs to pack my stuff cause I leave tomorrow.

I finished packing my stuff and went back downstairs to mom and dad. " Hey Chlo, what's up?" Mom asked as I walked over to her. " Nothing really, but I saw your comment. You ok?" I asked her. " Ya, just poor Dix, she doesn't deserve that, neither did Charli, but here we are, please tell me this won't happen to you!" Mom said laughing a little. " I don't think so." I said with a small laugh.

I went to my room and texted our home town friend Mark anastasio to see if he wanted to hang out but he said he was in L.A. So I asked gemma if she wanted to hang out so I went with them to Dunkin' because that's there favorite.

✈❤💬

Chloe d'amelio ~ out with the girls

Comments disabled*

After dunkin' donuts we went to the mall and we went shopping at a million different stores.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.7K 438 30
You recently just moved into the Sway house with your Brother Jaden. You get to go to Playlist and have the best time. However what will happen when...
7.4K 151 29
This story is about Mackenzie. Mackenzie's Nick Bean's twin. She gets to go to UCLA and Nick arranges a place for them to live, no one told her it'd...
250K 2.8K 45
(I'm editing this story so if they don't line up that's why❤️)
42.2K 888 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...