THE SECRET OF MATT JACKSON...

Autorstwa Alliereigns

Allie and Matt are married and nobody knows but family and Kenny omega and Nick Jackson and Cody Rhodes... Więcej

the wedding day pics
wedding day part 2
their honeymoon
Their instagram pics
back home
telling our parents
skip time nine months later
Allie's instagram
@mattjackson
@alliejackson
going home
back home
family vacation

the night before the wedding

336 3 0
Autorstwa Alliereigns

Allie went their guest room  after giving Matt a kiss. Matt said babe  I love you. Allie said I love you too baby goodnight sweet dreams. Matt said  goodnight my princess. Allie said hey u know I don't like that name. Matt said fine baby girl is that fine. Allie just walked to the guest bedroom and locked the door. Matt just laughed at her.

Allie's pov
I just sat on the bed and said what has gotten into him lately. Normally he is saying baby and now it is princess and baby girl. Am I just a baby to him. I hope he is ready for kids. Is he ready for kids. Why are all these questions are in my mind? Then she went to sleep.

Matt's pov
I was so nervous for tomorrow. I was also excited for tomorrow because I get marry the love of my life. I will go to sleep.

Nick's pov
I was happy to see my best friend  marry my older brother. But the thing is I don't want her to get hurt or him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
264K 30.2K 77
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
174K 13.6K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...