Betrayed [[BoyxBoy]]

By YourLocalConfusedBoi

Jake and Aiden have been best friends for a long time. But when Jake suddenly replaces Aiden with other peopl... More

.Friends
..Threatened
...Joke?
....Real Deal
.....Broken
......"The Broken Family"
.......Bullied
........Betrayed
.........."Hi?"
"I hope you're happy, Jake!"
"Good-bye"
"A promise is a promise."
Can't forget
Nightmare
Support
Explain
Ashamed
Hated
Bridge
Police
Truth
The End
โคโœจ

.........Replaced

1.5K 36 2
By YourLocalConfusedBoi

Aiden's P.O.V
"Jerk!! How could he say all that stuff?!" I thought walking out of the bathroom to the cafeteria. "I mean, even if he hated me, there was no reason to say all that!!" I walked into the cafeteria, as usual, it was loud. Very loud. Everyone was in their groups chatting and laughing. And then.. There was me, a loner. Well, now loner. I used to always hang out with Jake, and I was never really alone. Until now...
   "We're back!" Someone shouted from the other side of the cafeteria, despite all the noise, I was still able to hear it. For some reason. I look over, my eyes widened, and froze.
   As usual, Mike walked to his table with Bill and Axel following behind him. Except now.. Jake was with them. "Such a jerk!! Had he really replaced me for.. Well those people?!" My vision began getting blurry from all the tears in my eyes, but I clearly know what I saw next. And I will never forget it. A girl approached Jake and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "Wait- who even is she?-"

She
Kissed
Him.

She kissed Jake.

I couldn't believe it. The anger and jealousy boiling up in my chest, "Fuck you!!" I cursed under my breath and ran out of there.  People stared at me while I ran off, but I don't even care. I honestly just want this nightmare to end..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 50.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.2K 33 1
Lamia ? What is it ? ๐Ÿ’• No Rated. Not 18 plus. And, This fiction is not a ghost story. Just a creation depend on Latin Name. ๐Ÿ’• โญ Own Creation , O...
Daisy By <3

Teen Fiction

11.3M 314K 34
He continues to stare as the young girl hums quietly, while keeping her eyes locked on the book in her hands. At the sound of his footsteps, she sudd...