๐”—he ๐”–tefanie ๐”–alvatore ๐”‡i...

By Butterfly1645

โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

.๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ.
โžค๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„. welcome back to mystic falls.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ :"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ รค๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : "๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ” : "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ• : "๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ— : "๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐€ ๐–๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: "๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ : "๐๐š๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ : "๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ :"๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐€๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก."
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ.
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž. a mother's love.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ?
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘.
i've been palgiarized

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ"

851 14 4
By Butterfly1645

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖 "𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬."

---

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

I groaned as I moved alittle only to see a naked Grace under the blankets to my chest sleeping. I did remember what happened last night.

I groaned as I noticed my hands wrapped around her waist as I moved to the side alittle and slowly unwrapped my arms and gently got out of bed.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom as I started a shower, after taking a bath. I brushed out my hair and got out my clothes as I put on a leather jacket with a blue v neck t-shirt and ripped black jeans with black boots as went out to see Grace smiling at me under the blankets as she said "Last night was fun."

I narrowed my eyes at her as she smirked and said "Come on, we have the whole day to waste." as I rolled my eyes and said "Last night mean't nothing to me."

Grace's eyes dropped as she said "What do you mean it meant nothing to you, it didn't seem like it when you kissed me back." as Taylor said "Get over it and get dressed." as Grace sighed.

She rose up and held the blankets to her chest as she said "Alright, we need a witch ok ?" as Grace didn't responded which ticked me off as I fixed my hair and said "You heard me right I said we need a witch which means you respond." as she was quiet again. I hissed my vampire eyes faded in as I used my speed jumped on the bed and grabbed her neck chocking her.

"When I say something you respond got it." as she groaned as my grip got tighter as she begged for breathe and said "Last night was two broken people talking about there feelings so get over it and shake your head that you get it."

Grace nodded slowly as I let go as she gasped for a breathe as I got off and went back to the sink as I said "Now do you understand because I am not afraid to hurt you."

Grace nodded and mutter "Yes." as I smiled and said "Good now get dressed." as I left the room as she rose from the bed tears in eyes as she grabbed her clothes and got dressed. She put on leather pants, heeled combat boots, a black strap top with a black leather jacket her daylight ring of course and makeup as she put makeup on her neck to cover the bruises.

She grabbed the keys as I waited in the car feasting on a college girl, I been killed her. Grace came out with her shades on as she fixed her hair and turned to me feasting my hand on the girl's thigh.

"You know I compelled someone already." as I threw the girl out the car licked my lips and said "You know I prefer young over elderly." as she rolled her eyes and said "Yeah whatever." as she started the car as she said "Where to ?" as I said "I have a old witch friend, she'll do what I ask."

Grace rolled her eyes and drove away.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚.

Now I knew little about baking. I only knew how to bake cookies and pie and chill, but my dad says my mom side of the family made sucky chilly. I knew that for a fact. I sighed rolling out the dough which is when Hope walked in to see me.

"Hope hi." I said as Hope crossed her arms and said "Hi, um what are you doing in here for shouldn't you be you know getting ready to leave."

I grunted. I competently forgot I was suspend for feeding. It was just for a week and my dad was coming to pick me up....great...

"Yeah I know, I'm just making this for Saige." as Hope walked over and licked the spoon and said "tasty."

I smiled and said "Yep lemon meringue pie is her favorite." as Hope said "Childhood snack ?" as I nodded as she asked "What was yours ?" as Hope sighed and said "Beignets....It was beignets."

I noticed tears in her eyes as she wiped them away as I said "Sorry old memory ?" as Hope grumbled "Sometimes happy memories hurt the most..." as I nodded and said "Yeah they do." as I pulled the pie out the oven as Hope said "Stefanie, I forgive you for snapping my neck."

I smiled and said "Thank you." as I began to toast to whip cream as Hope said "Smells Good." as I said "Yep." as I put whip cream on her nose as she chuckled and said "thanks." as she licked it as I rolled my eyes and grinned.

~~~

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕.

I already packed all my bag and cleaned my half of the room so Saige didn't have to do anything when she got back.

Once everything was done, I turned off the lights and walked downstairs suitcase in hand only to see my dad as he gave me a wave of his hand with his dad smile. I gave a slit eye roll.

"Hello trouble maker child of mine also know as my beautiful daughter Stefanie Salvatore."

I smirked and said "Hi dad." as he said "Come on." as he grabbed my suitcase for me as while going to the car he asked me "What have you done now ?"

I blew out my cheeks and said "I feed on a witch by accident." as he said "ooo a witch, your aunt Bon Bon wouldn't approve."

I grinned, I loved my aunt Bonnie.

"It was a accident dad." as he said "My daughter tempted by her blood lust, sounds just like me with your mother." as I said "Ew dad TMI." as he smirked at me and put my stuff in the trunk as I opened a blood bag and got into the passenger side.

I drunk it as my dad drove off as I asked "Does mom know ?" as he said "Your lucky she's at work and I keep it quiet." as I smiled at him and said "Thanks Dad." as he said "Your welcome dear."

"So if you don't find can I go to the grill ?" as he said "I'll think about it." as I rolled my eyes and looked out he window till we got home.

~~~

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅. 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

I walked into my room and turned on the lights to not find Stefanie. It would have been nice to see her when I got back. Until I smelled it. I looked on my desk and saw a fresh lemon meringue pie.

I smiled only Stefanie knew it was my favorite. I put my suitcase against the wall as I walked over and saw a note next to it as I read it.

"To Saige, I made your favorite lemon meringue pie, I hope you like. I miss you and I'll be there next week, don't blow anyone up ~Love Foxy."

I grinned grabbed a gold fork out of my drawer and began to eat it. It was delicious. I ate it to the last bite. I smiled and text Stefanie. "Thanks for the pie Foxy."

I smirked which is when I got called to Rick's Office. I sighed and put my hair behind my ear as I walked to Rick's office.

I fixed my soccer ball necklace. Yes I played soccer I was just like my dad. I wanted to play football but my middle school said I couldn't which made me mad. Some girls said I should cheer lead ew. I an no were near girly, I'm a tomboy through out. I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt that had the number 1 on it was my dad's number and I made sure it was mine along with the fact I was wearing leather pants and white Jordan's.

I walked in to see everyone as MG said "Look who it is Saige Lockwood in the flesh." as I gave a slit grin as I said "Ok, what did I do now ?" as Hope said "Nothing." as she smiled as I said "Spill." as Landon said "Your going to hate it."

"Josie did a tracking spell and it may have found a lead on Taylor and Grace and it's in Mystic Falls High." as Lizzie mutter "Those jerks." as I said "Ok Mystic high let's go then." as Rick said "There's a catch your going as a cheerleader and there's a catch were going to play them." as I laughed and said "No. That is not happening. I do sports not cheer."

"It just for a day." as I said "Great Hope you do it, I'm not plus it's a full moon." as Landon said "Which is why Hope made you this."

Hope then pulled out a wolf bracelet and said "I know cheesy it will help stop it for another 7 hours."

I groaned and said "Why me though ?" as Josie said "Is it because Stefanie not here will you go." as I growled and said "Watch it, because as I said me and Stefanie are friends."

"Well she's not here, so it's just you." as she folded her arms as I said "And if I don't." as Josie said "You don't have a chose." as my eyes faded yellow as I said "I will-"

"Stop !" Hope said to the both of us as she said "You to need to put this stupid drama aside. And we need to focus." as I said "Oh I'm focused. I'm not doing this without Stefanie end of decision."

"Just do it." she said to me as I groaned and said "fine, but I am not wearing that uniform." as Hope said "No chose." as I groaned as Hope grabbed my hand as she dragged me to Rick's car.

~~~

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍.

Me of course being a thousand year old vampire I have been through the whole high school thing, the grades, the prom all of it.

I sighed as Grace leaned on the car smirking and said "The great smell of high school." as I said "Yeah all the drama, the hotties and the sweaty boys." as Grace said "I'm glad." as I looked in the crowd of people and saw the person I was looking for.

She had  a heart-shaped face, with full cheeks and a pointed chin, beautiful almond-shaped, brown eyes. She had a slim yet athletic figure, standing around 5'2", her with dark brown hair  light pink highlights made her stand out in the crowd of people.  She worn a floral dress with  a  navy blue cardigan and black booties with a headband.

I smirked and said "There she is." as she noticed me and rushed to her car as Grace said "I love it when my prey tries to run away." as we both smiled which is when I vamp speed over to her as she jolted as I said "Well Hello Princess Bubble Gum." as she rolled her eyes and said "What do  you want Taylor, I am not helping you with anything."

"Oh come on Ezra." as she said "I don't do magic you know that, only my mom did."

"I do but your mother was Bonnie Bennett, you are a Bennett witch meaning you are powerful." as Ezra sighed and said "I'm not helping you Taylor, last time I did you almost had me killed."

"It was a accident." I said to her as Ezra rolled her eyes and went to her car as I let in a frustrating groan as I vampire speed and grabbed her hand which was about to open her door as I held her and said "Look Ezra, I don't have time for arguing, either you do it or I'll kill someone, or maybe more than one."

"You wouldn't." as Grace smirked as she grabbed a high school boy and broke his neck as he fell to the ground as Ezra shouted "No !" as I grabbed her and said "Now I can feed him my blood and he can heal or he'll die."

Ezra grunted as she said "fine !" as Taylor smiled as she nodded to Grace as she bite her wrist as the boy stood tall as she compelled him patting his back as he skateboard home.

"Good let's go talk over a burger." as Ezra rolled her eyes as I tugged her with me and Grace.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕.

I smiled and took in the great smell of beer and fast food as I ruffled my hair up. I was wearing a black biker leather jacket with a gray blouse black ripped pants and combat boots as my black shades sat on my forehead as I put them up once I got inside.

I smirked which is when I straight to the bar and asked for a drink "Bourbon please." as the bartender said "Aren't you a little young to be drinking." as I chuckled and began to compel her

"I said what I said, I'm a very nice paying customer now your going to give me a Bourbon or I'll rip your insides out one by one." as the bartender nodded and poured me a drink of Bourbon as I smiled to her as she walked away as I took a sip and looked around the bar.

I looked around not seeing her anywhere, I sighed as I drunk all of my drink until I noticed a red curly haired girl smiling to the costumers who left the room as she took there tip and wiped down the table.

I gave a slit smile as the girl turned around and noticed me.

I gave a short wave of my hand, as her shocked face turned into a happy one, she smiled at me. Her forest green eyes shimmer in the restaurant's eyes. Her Mystic Girl work shirt matched perfectly with her ripped denim jackets and black and white converse as her hair was in a ponytail.

"Stefanie !" She yelled putting down the gray dish tray as I rose up from my seat and hugged her.

I hugged tightly not wanting to let go as she backed away and said "Oh my god it's been so long, you look amazing." as I smiled and said "Thanks, eighteen years do that munch to me ?" as she laughed as her manger gave her a look as she picked the dish tray up and clean the table next to me as she said "I missed you to munch." as I said "I missed you to Mackenzie."

Mackenzie was my best friend since the first grade, we did everything together she was always the glue holding me and Saige together and the first person to me and Saige told about our relationship and she welcomed us with open arms.

"I haven't seen you in forever." as I nodded as she said "Hey, I thought your mom said you were going to Mystic Falls High, I didn't see you on the first day." as I took in a breathe and bit my lip.

The only thing about Mackenzie was she was human and knew nothing about the supernatural world including me being a vampire and Saige being a witch werewolf hybrid and she surely knew nothing about the school, so I played it off and said "Oh my mom changed her mind, she sended me to a boarding school."

"Ugh lucky do they have cute girls in there." she said with a smirk and flirty as I blushed and said "Yep, many." thinking about Jo.

"You have to tell me all about it." as she picked up a cup and placed it in as I said "Working at Mystic Grill, how ironic." as she sighed and said "Hey, I want to become a police officer and do good for my town and plus my dad use to work here so it's fitting, working here as a busgirl" as she smiled.

"Ooo Sheriff Donovan just junior." as she chuckled as she asked "Where's Saige ?" as I sighed and said "She's back at the school, we both go there." as she said "Must be weird, considering you to dated." as I perked my head up and said "Really you don't even know..."

She smiled and said "Drink on the house to old friends catching up." as she went to the bar and came back with more Bourbon as  she poured some in a shot glass as I smirked as I took the bottle and said "Cheers." as we clinked them as she took her shot as she said "ah." as she smacked her lips as I chugged down the bottle and said "yeah you said it." as we both laughed at one another.

~~~

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆, 𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆.

"Do you ever get full ?" as I rose my head at her, vampire eyes shinning mouth covered in blood as I said "Do you ever stop chasing me ?" as she rolled her eyes as I smirked and threw the women to the ground. There were bodies all over the shop blood on the wall.

I was still a ripper of course and I didn't know when to stop, of course Grace joined in. Ezra just looked at us in disgust, she had got a burger and fries but had lost her appetite when she saw me tear off a men's head.

I blenched as I said "Now let's talk." as I put my legs on the table, my black combat boots showing. Ezra rolled her eyes and said "What do you want ?" as Grace said "We'll get to that."

"First off drop the attitude before I make you my dessert, second off let me tell you what's at stake here." as Grace wiped the blood from her lip.

"If you don't know already I'm a Salvatore, meaning I get what I want in the end it also means means I have alot of darkness inside me so either I chose to embrace it which I have or I deny and what's the fun in that." as Ezra gave a slit eye roll.

"Now, you know my father is Stefan Salvatore a vampire, my mother Valerie Tulle a witch put that together and it makes me a vampire witch hybrid." as Ezra said "And this concern me how ?" which is when Grace grabbed a knife from the table and stabbed down on her hand as Ezra yelled and groaned as Grace smirked "Good thing you don't know magic." as Ezra said with tears "Stop ?!"

I smirked took the knife out her hand as she held her hand to her arm and said "I'll stop when you just shut up and listen." as she clenched her hand and rose her eyes at me angrily.

"Good." I said as I added "Now, this concern you because I need to unlock my witch side before the next full moon, the one that happens three week from now specificity."

"And I need you to help because according to the how to unlock your hybrid book 101, I need a witch, a vampire, along with scarifying the doppelgangers which equals Stefanie and I just need a witch to do the spell, which equal's you." as she sighed as I said "And if you don't do it, I'll go on a killing spree starting and ending with the whole of Mystic Fall,  we do like our blood fresh anyway."

"Oh and I'll kill Bonnie." as Ezra eyes widened as she said "You wouldn't dare ?!" as I smirked and said "Oh I would and I will but you can stop that if you put your whining aside and help me."

Ezra growled as she said "I don't do magic." as  Grace said "Then well break you till you can ?" as I nodded as I said "So Ezra do we have a deal ?" as she sighed unclenched her hand and said "Fine, I'll help but after that I want nothing to do with you anymore." as I smiled and said "Deal." as I held my hand out for her to shake as she hesitantly shaked my hand as I smiled at the smell of her blood as I digged my teeth into her arm as she thrashed around and screamed as Grace smiled and digged in to as I let go and moaned as I said "Man Bennett Blood taste like jelly." as Grace nodded as Ezra pulled her hand back and gave us her anger face.

I smirked and said "Witch side here I come." as I gave a devilish grin.

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔." 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆

Once I saw that stupid red, black and white cheer leading uniform I knew I was going to regret this.

I was wearing sneakers, my hair in a high ponytail and a red bow in my hair that read "Go Timber wolves !" Ugh, I should playing the game not cheering them on.

"Saige it's for a day, just learn the cheer and see if you can find Taylor and Grace." as I groaned and pulled my skit down as I said "I am so going to regret this."

"Just find them." Rick said to me over the phone as I rolled my eyes standing in the corner away from all the the other girls as I made sure the bracelet Hope gave me was on my arm as I took in a sigh.

"Hey" one of the cheerleader said as I turned and saw a girl with bright tan skin and brown hair with pink streaks wearing the same uniform as me hair down.

I turned and said "Oh um Hi." as she crossed her arms and asked "What not the biggest fan of cheer leading ?" as I nodded and said "More of a sport girls." as she nodded smiling.

"I doing it because my mom did it back at this same high school." as I asked "Cool my dad did Football to." as she said "For this school ?" as I nodded and said "Yep he was number one." as she smiled and said "Sweet." as she took her hand out and said "Ezra." as I smiled and said "Saige Lockwood." as her eyes grew narrowed and said "Ezra Bennett Daughter of Bonnie Bennett."

"She's who daughter ?!" Josie texted me as I ignored it as she said "Come on and stretch with me." as I nodded powering off my phone as I walked over to her and the other cheer leading.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉.

"Man, this school is amazing, I feel like my mom." as she smiled and said "Yeah all our parents memories are in this place." as I smiled as she smiled back as she asked "Hey, there having a game tonight wanna go ?" as I bit my lip and said "Do I have to wear school colors ?" as she smirked and said "Maybe."

"Who are they playing ?" as Mackenzie said "Oh the Salvatore Stallions." as my eyes grew wide as I stopped and said "what ?!" as Mackenzie said "yep, first game of the new season." as I took in shaky deep breathes as Mackenzie "Oh no angry attack ?"

"Yep, a big one, give me a minute." as I walked away far so she couldn't hear my conservation as I took in a deep breathe and called Rick as he answered as I said "Ok, so why in the heck did I just learn you guys are here !" as he said "Well you would have know if you weren't suspend." as I hissed.

"Oh I'm sorry Rick, I was influence by Taylor The Terrible." as I could feel him rolling his eyes at me over the phone as I could hear him blowing the whistle and him cheering the kids on as he said to me "As your headmaster, I forbid you from helping." as I crossed my arms and said "Oh so now you choice to play my headmaster ?" as he said "Stefanie just stay and do as your told." as he hanged up as I growled and said "Stay put my a." as I put my phone in my pocket as I turned to Mackenzie who was looking at the football player setting up.

"Ugh, popcorn is 4.00 Stefanie can't you believe that ? as I smirked getting a idea as I said "Hey Kenzie ?" as she turned back to me an asked "Yeah ?" as I smiled and said "You like cheer leading don't you ?" as she rose a brow at me.

~~~

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

"𝑶𝒌 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 !" 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅.

I rolled my eyes, god get me out of here.

"Ok, now's the time to get water or use the bathroom, game starts is three minutes." as I rose from the ground after doing a split as Ezra said "wanna go get some water." as I nodded and said "Yeah I'm parched." which is when someone said "forgetting someone." as the door busted open as I got out my water bottle took a sip only for all of it to fall down my mouth.

It was like they walked in slow motion. Walking through the door was Stefanie and Mackenzie who I haven't seen in years. They were wearing the cheer leading uniform, Stefanie hair was in half up half up ponytail and she wore a red bow on top with a leather jacket over neat with black ankle booties. The uniform hugged her tight, I drooled.

Then there was Mackenzie matching, her hair down smiling at me. I wiped my mouth quickly as Ezra mumbled "Stefanie." I couldn't hear her so I didn't noticed.

"Stefanie ?! I said as Stefanie smiled as I said "Man you look..." "Hot seems like it after that drooling." as I blushed a bit as I said "I was going to say you look nice." as she smiled as my eyes went to Mackenzie.

"Hey Saige." she said tears in eyes, I didn't even say hey back I just hugged her tight, I haven't seen her in years since Stefanie moved away which was at 14 and we stop talking and now she was here.

"I"m so happy to see you again." as she smiled and hugged back as I wiped my eyes and said "I'm sorry for stop calling and texting, heck all the birthday's I missed." as she cut me off and said "Saige. I'm just glad to see you again." as I smiled as she smiled back as I said "Oh sorry guys this is my friend Ezra-" as I turned to see her gone as I rose a brow as Stefanie asked "Still believe in imaginary friends ?" as I rolled my eyes which is when the captain said "Come on girls."

Stefanie sighed and grumbled "Crap." as she took her leather jacket off and threw it to the floor as I turned to see her shoulders exposed, I quickly wiped the drool from my mouth, Stefanie smirked at me.

"Come on let's go cheer !" Mackenzie said bouncing up and down as I said "Well be there in a sec, hey go ahead." as she nodded and went out the door as it was just me and Stefanie.

Stefanie turned as I said "Now you know Alaric going to kill you." as she gave a slit eye roll and said "Believe me, I know but we need to find Taylor and Grace." as she nodded as she asked "Do I need to teach you how to dance again ?" as she rolled her eyes at me as I smiled as I kissed her cheek having to get on my toes since Stefanie was so freaking tall.

Stefanie turned to me alittle shocked I did that as I said to "I wasn't aiming for the cheek." with a smile walking away as Stefanie blushed bright red rolled her eyes and got her pom pom's.

~~~

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆

𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔.

Of course we weren't good but that didn't matter to me all I cared about was finding Taylor and killing her for good.

I spit the grass out my mouth as Josie and Landon help me up as I said "I hate this." as Josie nodded and said "It's not just you." as I wiped my shorts off glancing at the score as MG came up to us and said "It's halftime." as I nodded.

"Good which means we can start looking for Grace and Taylor." as we got off the field and went to Dr. Salztman as he said "Ok it's half time, after the cheer leading performance we can go look for them."

"Hope, Raf, MG, Lizzie and Josie keep a eye out, girls be careful along with the rest of you." as we all nodded as MG said "Here come the cheerleaders." excited which is when Lizzie elbowed him

The cheerleaders came out doing flips and tricks and chanting "Go Timber wolves !" getting into a pyramid waving there pom pom as I noticed Saige she was on the bottom along with a orange hair holding what looked like...Stefanie on top as she waved her pom pom around cheered and winked at Josie as Josie's eyes went wide

"Stefanie ?!" Dr Saltzman said as Josie blushed bit seeing the tight uniform on Stefanie. "whoa." Landon and the boy said.

Stefanie flipped down landing on her feet as she cheered and smiled bright as the girls went over to them and chanted "We're Dynamite, We're Dynamite, We're tick, tick, tick, tick, Boom Yeah Right! Hold up, wait a minute, You ain't got no Boom it! Goooo Timberwolves !" as the crowd chanted and clapped.

The girls flipped there hair and landed in split, I had no idea Stefanie knew how to.

Saige lead the next cheer as she put her hand in the air and yelled "Y-E-L-L !" as the crowd yelled. Everybody YELL YELL." as they yelled louder. Timber wolves ! Go Timber wolves !" as she shaked her pom pom.

The captain then yelled "S-U-C-C-E-S-S ! That's the way we spell success, We wish you luck and all the rest, With S-U-C-C-E-S-S!" as they cheered again, I noticed most the boys eyes on Stefanie instead of the captain, the like it when Stefanie jumped in the air and then split's and when you could peeked under her skirt a bit. Gods if only they know Stefanie was a lesbian.

They cheered off the filed and instead the two going back with the others Stefanie and Saige came to us as Saige caught her breathe and said "Hey, look who's here" as she drunk water and pointed to Stefanie who gave a short wave.

"What are you doing here ?!" Dr. Salztman asked her as Stefanie said "Chill ok, leave finding Grace and Taylor to me, I got this." as Dr. Salztman said "That is not happening." as I rolled my eyes as Stefanie said "Look you mad ok, but I'm doing this like it or not." as the whistle blew and said "see ya couch." as she pretended to blow a whistle and walked to the school as Dr. Salztman rolled his eyes.

"I'm off to, well find them." as Dr. Salztman said "Split up, be back before third quarter." as we all nodded and went off to look for the two.

~~~

𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂

𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

"Taylor ! Grace !" I whispered yelled knowing the others were looking for them.

I heard the sound of a vampire appear as I turned to see know other than Taylor, leather jacket on as she had blood on her mouth as she wiped her lip off with her finger as she was also eating popcorn as she said "What now Ezra The Teenage Witch ?" as I rolled my eyes and said "Look your lurking around then you should know that not only the others are here but so is Stefanie."

As she ate popcorn and said "Good." as she got her phone out and called Grace, she picked up on the other said and said "Kinda busy here." as Taylor said "With what ?" as Grace said "Trying to kill dinner." as Taylor said "This is important, Stefanie here and so is her wonder force so take care of them" as she said "Fine, I'm going to go chat with Stefanie." as she hanged up as Taylor sighed as she turned to me and said "Let's go work some witch magic." as I narrowed my eyes and sighed as she smirked as she vampire speed me inside the school.

~~~

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕.

"They can be anywhere." Saige said as Stefanie sighed and held a stake along with the rest of us holding weapons my dad gave us as I said"Yeah anywhere." as we could hear heels clicking as we all turned around only to see Grace standing at the end of the hallway the lights rain down on her.

She smirked, her hair was curled as it sat on her back and shoulders. She smelled like roses. She wore a black leather jacket with her leather pants, light shades of makeup, her daylight ring, and a black black lace sheer top with black heels as she said "Hello Stefanie, Wolfe, Witchy."

Saige growled as Grace smiled as I said "Let's make this quick." as Grace said "Yeah lets." as she vampire speed towards us as she kicked me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground as Stefanie punched her in the face as Sagie went underneath and tried to hit her put Grace grabbed her punch and clenched tight on Saige's hand as Saige groaned trying to let go as Stefanie flip kicked her as she fell to the ground and held her head as Saige and Stefanie rejoined each other.

Grace got up and hissed vampire face showing as she pushed Saige causing her to fall into a locket hitting it hard as she groaned as she vampire speed to Stefanie and pinned her to a locker as Stefanie groaned because of her strength as Grace hissed "You try and stake me that's very funny." as she turned Stefanie hand to face her as Stefanie groaned as they battled it out to see who could get the stake through which's heart as Grace pressed down hard it was a inch away from Stefanie which is when they heard Wooden Bullets went off hitting Grace in the back as Stefanie kicked her as she fell to the ground and groaned as Stefanie put her hand back in place and looked down the hall to see my dad holding his bow the others behind.

"Well it's about time ?!" Stefanie yelled as my dad said "Oh thank you Alaric for saving my life, oh your welcome Stefanie." as Stefanie rolled her eyes and said "You took the words right out of my mouth." with a smile as my dad gave a slit eye roll as the others rushed over as Lizzie helped me up as Stefanie helped Saige up as Landon said "One better than none." which is when we heard "Touch her, and I'll kill her." as we both looked up to see Taylor vampire eyes and fangs out holding the orange haired girl neck tight as Stefanie and Saige yelled "Mackenzie !"

"Who ?" Hope asked them as Saige said "Ugh, she's Matt's daughter." as my dad said "Matt Donovan." as Mackenzie begged for help as Taylor laughed and said "Now I compelled her, I told her not to scream."

"You hurt her Taylor I swear, I will drive this stake through your heart." as Taylor chuckled and said "Stefanie, Stefanie thinking you can kill me ha." as my dad said "Taylor, I know this isn't you and you don't have to put Mackenzie in the middle of all of this." as Taylor smirked and said "why not it's fun."

Grace pulled the bullet's out of her back and thigh as she pushed Hope and Lizzie to a wall along with Rafael and Landon and MG and my dad. "Guys !" I yelled as she vampire speed back to Taylor as Stefanie said "Don't do this." as Taylor said "I told you Stefanie, I'm not hero, I"m the villain of this tragic tale."

"I wills sink you alive." which is when Saige stopped as her elbow crack in a position that definitely wasn't normal as Saige let out a painful scream and fell to her knees as I looked up and saw Grace holding up the charm as Taylor said "Your'e not safe from the moon Lockwolf." as Mackenzie looked away as Taylor turned her and whispered in her ear "Oh don't be scared the show is just starting." as Mackenzie closed her eyes.

Saige had her head faced to the ground, her forehead against the school floor. "Saige ?" Mackenzie said kinda scared and confused, before she could say anything else another body part snapped it was her right leg, it twisted in a usual position as Saige yelled

 Mackenzie closed her eyes trying not to look but part of her did, More things snapped as Saige yelled. Even if Saige had been through this numerous time it was still the most painful thing she ever had to deal with.

Tears came down her face as her shoulder dislocated as she huffed and panted trying to slow down her screaming which is when the lights flickered 

 Taylor said with a smirk "Here's our next act." as we all turned to see a girl down the hallway dressed in the same cheer uniform brown and pink streaked hair blowing in the wind as she chanted to herself as she walked the building shaked as the locks flew open as the supplies fell out as Taylor smirked as Saige looked at her as she chanted to herself "Onon de es Sinj un Ctas,on Gu ol De." as Saige groaned as she said "Ezra why ?" tears in eyes

Ezra rose her eyes and said "I"m sorry." as she walked in front of Saige and held her hands out clenching and moving them as Saige wailed, I knew what she was doing she was slowing down Saige's transformation to make it more painful.

"Stop it !" Stefanie yelled as Taylor smirked. Low growls came form Saige as Stefanie and me know her wolf was taking over as Ezra rose her fist causing it go fast as Mackenzie opened her eyes only for them to go wide as she saw Saige hands grew with brown fur and grew claws as Saige snapped her head up revealing her yellow eyes and ears going pointy and fangs showing as Mackenzie looked full of fear trying to pull away and run but Taylor held onto her tight.

Saige's back lifted up as she screamed as more things twisted, pop and broken and with that she grew fur all over as she became a wolf as Mackenzie looked shocked.

Taylor said "Your friend Saige is a werewolf and a witch." as Mackenzie looked scared as Grace said "And no I'm not Stefanie long lost twin sister, I"m her doppelganger and me, my mother is Katherine Petrova Taylor and Stefanie are vampire."

"Vampires ?!" She yelled as Stefanie nodded slow as Taylor said "And Ezra here is a witch." as Grace said "All those dreams and stories about werewolves. witches and vampires are real hun."

Mackenzie looked at Stefanie scared which is when Ezra said "Now." as she held her hand out and said "Corum spiritus." as Stefanie held her chest and dropped to her knees and coughed and gasped as I yelled "Stop!"

"Feel that, I'm controlling your heart rate, right now I'm making it go slower than normal." as Stefanie begged for breathing as she wheezed which is when Ezra held up her other hand and held both her hands out "Venez sanguis. Venez sanguis, Venez sanguis la force de la bête à moi." 

 Stefanie coughed and began to throw up blood as Taylor smiled as Mackenzie yelled "Stefanie !" along with the rest of us as Ezra said "Casso tor." 

Stefanie eyes faded white as her head rose as she held her head back causing her head to left back as her blood went into stream all of us were shocked as Stefanie groaned as Grace held out the jar as it went in as Ezra lowered her hand.

Stefanie eyes faded back as her mouth covered in blood as she rose her eyes which were there vampire ones.

Mackenzie looked more scared as she said "Stefanie ?!" as Stefanie groaned which is Taylor digged into Mackenzie neck sucking all the blood out of her as she fell to the ground as Taylor vampire face showed

Ezra eyes dropped which is when Stefanie begged "Please stop." face covered in blood which is when Ezra closed her eyes shut and opened them and said "I'm sorry." tears in eyes as she said "Me ne de qual suurentaa." as Stefanie neck snapped as she fell on the ground as Grace laughed and said "Light's out Stefanie..."

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒑.

"What happened ?" I asked myself as it quickly came back to me as I rushed to find the others as I went through Rick's office only to see Mackenzie all healed sitting in one of the chair a blanket over her as I noticed some blood still left on her neck as I took in a deep breathe face my vampire face fading in.

I hid behind the door as Josie asked "Stefanie ?" as I sighed and said "I can't be around blood like that, ripper phase you know."

Mackenzie covered her neck and wiped the rest of the blood up as she said "It's good now Stef." as I sighed and walked in as I said to Mackenzie "Um how do you feel ?"

"Well I just learned my childhood best friends are supernatural beings. Your a vampire which is so shocking and Saige is a werewolf I mean a actual werewolf and a witch and those girls who kidnapped me were vampires to, and that girl Ezra was her name was a witch ?!"

"So I'm in shock phase." as my lips went into a straight line as Rick "We know you heard of supernaturals before which is why you must know you can't tell anyone." as Mackenzie nodded.

Hope said "The Salvatore Boarding School is made to protected people like us vampires, witches, werewolf and other supernaturals beings."

"And it is dangerous for any of the world to know about us." Lizzie said on her phone.

"Why ?" Mackenzie asked uncovering her neck as she added "Also how is this all even real ?"

" It's a long story involving an ancient, vengeful witch and a bloodline curse's." I said arms crossed "Well believe it not, kids in the school like me and Saige can be dangerous. I mean this school is made to help prevent. I mean vampires like myself are driven by the feed and the kill. Wolves can't control themselves in their primal state. And witches when they get provoked they can cause bad stuff to."

"Wow." Mackenzie said as Hope said "It's obvious that Grace and Taylor are going to target you, here." as she handed her a necklace

"It's full of vervain so they can't compel you." as she nodded and put it around her neck as I asked her in a stuttered "So are you scared of me and or Saige ?" as Mackenzie rose from the seat and said "What ? Stefanie no, I"m not scared of you or Saige, I mean this place is cool." as she hugged me as I hugged back as she said "Stefanie I could never be scared of you, I mean I just found you again, I can't lose you."

I smiled at her saying that as she turned to Rick breaking apart as she said "Um Dr. Salztman if it's no problem, I would like to be a vampire hunter can you teach me ?" as Rick rose a brow as I said "Ooo."

"I'll see you need to be quick first off." as she nodded smiling and said "Heck maybe I'll practice on Saige or Stefanie." as I said "Crap Saige, I am not forgetting this time, Mackenzie I'll see you tomorrow." as she nodded as I undid my hair as I fluffed it out as I went to go change out my mother's uniform and went to go get Saige.

~~~

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅.

I had one thing I needed for the spell, I had Stefanie blood which I kept in a jar and I had Ezra helping me today was a good day for me.

Ezra put her bag on her shoulder and got out the car and walked upstairs to the motel as Grace opened the door as I put my stuff down took my shoes off and took my jacket off as Ezra said "Um I"m going to go get the rest of my stuff and food." as I nodded as she closed the door and went away.

Grace took her jacket off took a shower and came back in a blue satin dress and took a deep breathe before digging her finger into her skin pulling out wooden bullets.

She groaned pulling out one as I gave a slit eye roll as Grace sighed to me and digger her finger in pulling out more. "God how many time's did he shoot you ?" as she said "who knows." as I rolled my eyes and said "move." as she shifted alittle as I put her leg on my lap as I digged into her leg pulling out two more as Grace keep her eyes down.

I sighed and said "You did good." as she rose her eyes and said "I did ?" as I said "Yeah not so bad for you first fight with all of them." as she nodded with a smile as I said "Now, what I need is a witch, a vampire and a werewolf, I have the blood." 

 Grace said "I don't mind taking that Lockwood out." as I smirked and said "cool your jet's." she nodded as I digged my fingers out and said "Ok your all good." as we rose our eyes at one another 

Grace said "Were going to make you a hybrid I swear." as I sighed and without thinking I leaned in my forehead touching Grace's as our lips touched it was soft and sweet as Grace was shocked and so was I. I had no idea why I did that.

We pulled apart our noses touching as I rose my eyes at her and so did she, as I pulled back completely and put her hair behind her ear as I put my hands on her cheek as I said "Get some sleep ok." as she nodded to me as I rose from the bed as she got under the covers and laid down as I rose up and grabbed my clothes going to take a shower.

I ran my fingers through my hair as the warm water hit my back as I thought while showering Was I feeling something for Grace ?...

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓.

"Saige !" I called out as I stepped over a branch, I had brought a big blanket and another along with some snacks like wings in fries in case she was still in wolf form so I would wait on her as I sat in down on the ground as I said "I'm here." which is when I heard low growls and saw a brown wolf coming towards me yellow eyes shinning in the shadows as I said "Hey, you ok ?"

Which is when bones started breaking again and reforming back as Saige rose up naked even with a lack of makeup she still looked pretty.

"Yeah, expect all my bones are killing me but I'm fine." as I chuckled and walked over to her covering her in a large denim shirt as she nodded pulled a leaf from her head and said "Thanks."

I nodded and said "Well Mackenzie knows all about us and she wants to become a vampire hunter." as Saige rose a brow and said "Wow." as I nodded shocked to as Saige said "Thanks for getting me." as I smirked and said 'It's fine."

Saige sighed and said "I need to get a car." as I said "Heck ride with me it's fine, I mean my doppelganger did burn up your car." as she nodded said "Yeah true." as I gave a slit eye roll.

The moon ran down on both of us, it was like a romance scene as Saige said "Josie and You ?" as I said "Me and Josie are keeping our distance for now-"

 Saige said "distance-" which is when I put her hair behind her ear as Saige looked up at me as she said "You and me are ?" 

 I said "Me and You are...complicated."my voice wavering exhilarated the tension between us. I gently leaned in and kissed Saige's warms lips, even if it was bitter cold outside. We pulled apart and took shaky and shallow breathes.

Unable to contain herself anymore Saige held my head in her hands and pulls me into a fiery and passionate kiss.

 My hands worked my way around her body we could feel each other's passion and hungry.

Saige's hands worked their way around my body, feeling every crevasse. 

I lifted Saige into my arms as I vampire speed to a tree and crushed her into a tree as I took my leather jacket off letting it fall to the ground.

 Saige ran her fingers in my hair as we pulled up as she ripped my shirt off as I kicked my shoes off bringing us down a bit but she keep kissing me as I unbuttoned her shirt as I slowly let it off 

I laid her down on the blanket and kissed her and ran my fingers on her body as she shivered, our body matched perfectly. 

We open our eyes deep into each other's eyes. No words spoken but both of our eyes telling a story full of desire and carving.

I slowly leaned and softly kisses up and down Saige's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation and ran her hands over my bare back. 

I worked my way back up to her smooth lips as Saige smiled and kissed me stomach. She ran her lips up my neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on my lips as I smiled as Saige smiled to as the moon ran down on us.

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 570 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...
99.8K 1.7K 38
Alex is just another kid in foster care, except when she's sleeping she can see her dead parents who she never met because they died when she was jus...
19.5K 670 20
Amelia Salvatore. The name Salvatore ring any bells? The daughter of Stefan and Caroline and the older sister of Lizzie and Josie. Join her on her j...
90.9K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...