You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

1.4K 48 6
By ShrazyMe

ENews: After stunning the world with his seventies inspired music video to Watermelon Sugar, #HarryStyles has released a second cut which has left everyone shook due to it being explicit. The second cut shows a darker side to Styles and features his wife, supermodel #VeronicaSwanepoelStyles in what appears to be the true meaning behind the song. Check the link in our bio to know more about the song and the true meaning behind the words.

200,000 likes ~  19,092 comments

---

New York fashion week is in a couple of months time and I am not excited for it at all. I used to live for these moments but it's so hard being away from my boys. I took a break from modelling to spend time with them so being back at work is going to be very different. 

I love the fact that I get to walk on the runway again after two years away but I'm not prepared for the crazy dieting and exercising that I'm about to do. I may be in the best shape of my life but with modelling, you can always look better.

"I can't believe that we finally have our apartment in New York." I look at my husband with a smile as we stand in our new living room. After seven years together, we have finally decided to get an apartment in New York since I am always working here.

"It's long overdue." Harry shrugs as he picks up Oliver-James who keeps running to the bathroom. "You spend a lot of time modelling here, it never made sense to waste money booking hotels when you could just have your own place."

Tonight we are flying back home to Los Angeles and we decided to fly during the night so that the kids can sleep on the plane. Alexander has gotten used to being on a plane so it doesn't bother him but Oliver-James is a different story. He is that child that is constantly screaming and crying so we always have to spend even more money by getting our own jet or plane.

"I'm going to pick up my juices." I tell Harry as I slip my feet into my ankle boots. Alexander is taking his afternoon nap since he did some homeschooling earlier so I have decided to take our youngest with me.

Harry has an online meeting in ten minutes so it's better for me to take Oliver-James.

Even though Oliver-James is two, I still keep him in a pram facing me because he can be quite troublesome.

"MUM!" Oliver-James screams as he tries to unbuckle himself but I pay him no mind. I've learned to let him tire himself out as opposed to constantly shouting at him which gets us nowhere.

Oliver-James is not aggressive but he is very loud and loves attention.

I put my phone away as I start pushing the pram towards the juice bar. I ordered thirty different juices but I'm only collecting five and the rest will be shipped out to my home address. 

The kids are at a stage where they really copy what we do and I don't want them seeing me eat small portions then basically starving themselves because they want to be like me. That's not fair to them so I have opted to do juicing then I will try to eat like the boys when we are together.

"Veronica."

I inwardly groan as we are spotted by the paps.

"Are you moving to New York?"

"We got an apartment in New York." I comment as I walk a little faster, I don't want them knowing exactly where we will be living even though I am sure it will grace the papers sometime this week.

"When are you going to start modelling again?"

"When the time is right." I fake a smile as I cross the road.

"Are you having another baby?"

I raise my glasses so I can look him in the eyes, "Are you?"

---

Once we arrived home in LA we took the boys straight to the movie room since they woke up when we landed at LAX. Harry and I didn't have the energy to play in the playroom with them since it's 1 am so we silently settled on watching Avatar.

Not even thirty minutes into the movie, the boys were out like a light which made my entire life.

"Should we take them up?" Harry asks me as I grab the remote.

"Wait five more minutes." I tell him as I dim the lights in the room and turn down the volume. "Alexander will try to stay up all night if he wakes up now."

We watch the movie for another ten minutes before we take the boys to their room. They currently share a bedroom because we wanted them to strengthen their bond but this year we are planning to move Alexander into a bigger room but both rooms will be renovated.

I wake up to the sun beaming down at me and that's when I remember that we need to put up the new curtains. I stupidly let the boys play in our room and Alexander destroyed our curtains with his colouring stuff.

Oliver-James decided to then paint the curtains with fabric paint which pissed me off because I don't know where the hell he got it from. That led to an argument between Haz and I after he confessed that he let them draw on the curtains which cost me ten thousand dollars to purchase and have shipped to America.

"Good Morning." Harry rests his hand on my naked back and I smile up at him.

"Hey."

"You look so beautiful." Harry leans down to kiss my lips which I happily accept. I wrap my arm around his neck, pulling him on top of me as I slip my tongue inside his mouth.

Harry bites down on my lower lip as he pulls away, tugging my lip and I pull him back to me. 

Recently, people have been questioning Harry's sexuality due to photoshoot's that he has been doing. A lot of people have called him feminine since he wears makeup occasionally or paints his nails. 

I won't lie, when I saw an image of him wearing tights and heels, I was confused but then I remembered that Harry is an artist. He creates art and who are we to judge him for that. He tries to act as if people's words don't affect him but they do and I am always quick to remind people that my man knows how to please me. 

He keeps us happy and that's all that I care about.

"Fuck." A breathless moan leaves my lips as Harry slides inside of me. He puts his arms down on either side of my head, caging me in as he cuts off my moan with a kiss. 

We haven't locked the door and I don't want another situation where Alexander walks in on us so I try to stay silent.

"Shit." Harry curses as I lift my hips up, allowing him to go in deeper. "God you feel so good."

Harry leans down and bites down on my neck.

"Daddy, why are you biting mummy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
1M 27.2K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
23K 545 34
*i wrote this a long time ago and it's embarrassing so please done judge* You would think having famous parents would be perfect. Trust me, it's grea...
413K 5.6K 200
An Instagram love story between singer/actor Harry Styles and supermodel and Victoria's Secret Angel Barbara Palvin The loves of my life and my drea...