Nanny Express

By kweencie

Sage was left at the alter by her ex fiancé to elope with her sister. She was broken. Would she even find the... More

Author note
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
Exciting Announcement

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

3.3K 123 7
By kweencie

Ryan and I have been dating for a couple of weeks now which is great.
Our relationship has been going without a hitch.

Thankfully.

I am still looking for a job that isn't babysitting but alot of companies aren't still over the whole 'kidnapping' incident.

Grow up people.

"Anyways I think crabs are stronger than dolphins thank you." I say taking a bow.

"Are you sure you aren't high?" Rhyme asks me.

Right now I was hanging out with Rhyme and Astrid. Cystal was with mystery guy and Adelaide was working over time.

And I'm sure I Know exactly what that means.

"You do have a point" Astrid speaks her face scrunched in concentration.

"Who are you talking about the crazy lady over there or me?" Ryhme asked jerking her thumb to my direction.

"But dolphins can swim fast and beside Aqua man rode a dolphin and the dolphins might be close to aqua man but crabs are sea creatures too aren't they?" I could barely hold the laugh threatening to escape as I looked at a frustrated Rhyme.

"You both are crazy" Rhyme groan slapping her face with her palm.

"Oh stop being dramatic" Astrid rolls her eye "need to clear my bladder be right back"

"So Ryan huh" Rhyme asks as soon as Astrid leaves

"Yeah we've been going well".

The girls and I have gotten really close over the few weeks we've known ourselves.

I hung out with them alot when ever we weren't working.

Astrid who is six months along used to work at a printing press but Damien made sure she left for maternity leave early.
She didnt want to, so he bought the company and gave her a compulsory leave.

Talk about determined.

When she found out she was pissed but at the same time all lovey dovey.

Right now we were cake tasting with Astrid who is preparing for her wedding.
After she gives birth of course.

Though it's still quite early to prepare for a wedding which was going to take place in a year and a half.

Astrid mother, Rene, said it was barely enough time for them to prepare.

What the heck do you need to prepare for?.

Astrid comes from a wealthy family and she is the only daughter out of her three siblings.
Damien is a bloody billionaire and self made at that, he also comes from a wealthy family.

I'm kinda intimidated sometimes when ever I'm in his presence, it's like he is tearing my soul inside out anytime he stares at me and it makes me so freaking uncomfortable.

It's like he's trying to figure out something.

"I never expected you to end up with Ryan I was actually expecting you to get married to a cat or something" She joked.

"Heyyy" I pout.

"Just kidding" She laughs at me.

"How's your art show coming along, are you nervous?" I ask flipping through the design of cakes we were given.

"Uh yeah, it's terrifying. I'm scared to mess up". She replies her gaze dropping from mine

"You are gonna do great"

She smiles as she jumps on me.
"You are the best" she says

"Obviously I've been the best, took you long enough to accept it".

We both broke out laughing.

"What did I miss?" Astrid asks as sit down staring curiously at us.

For someone who is six months along her stomach looks so huge.
She is having only one child so I was kind of worried.

Is that how I'm going to be like eventually?.

We laughed and joked at the end of the day we didnt get any work done.

Rene was pissed but Astrid brushed off her mum.
"She's too controlling" she told us earlier.

Cystal has been acting strange lately, stranger than normal and everytime I ask, she brushes me off.

"So I was thinking we could go camping" Xavier burst through the doors Angelique hot on his trails.

"Hell no" She cried.

"That's a great idea" Wynn beamed and Sam who was busy studying just nods.

It wasn't as werid as it should be after 'kissing' or in Better terms accidentally touching lips with a taken man, Xavier wasn't affected as I had expected.

At the moment I was watching his kids.

I've forgiven him and no longer want to pluck his eyes out with a spork.

Those plastic forks spoon thingy.

I had no idea I was even going to be babysitting his kids, he had no clue himself.

On the contract, which I read for once had no name on it except for the fact that the pay was huge and for a duration of just four days.

Who am I to say no?

Besides I really need the money.

I can't remain a squatter for the rest of my life.

Wynn cleared the air of confusion that was looming around. She said that, she wanted to hang out physically with me and not just speak to my face through Skype.

The kids had planned it, hiring me without their fathers knowledge and I was a quite shocked that he wasn't angry at them or something.

"I can't have bug bites I have to be spotless" Angelique whines.

"Then don't come" Sam rolled his eyes dropping his book.

He had his reading glass perched on his nose and he looked so damn matured.

He's still young.

Stop growing up fast.

I still think he is too smart for his age.

"What about the hired help huh, we can't have her tag along it's meant to be a family trip" She smirks thinking she has won the argument.

Oh sweetie it's far from over.

"You are far from family and Sage is more than a hired help" Wynn argued back throwing daggers through her eyes.

I stood quiet, not wanting to get dragged into their family issue.

"Except you want to hang out with us 24/7 then that fine too" Wynn said giving her the sweetest smile she could conjure up.

Angeliques face contorted to one of horror.

"The maid tags along" Angelique gives in.

"Do I need to correct you again or you wish to say hello to my pet snake?" Sam's eyes were intimidating as he spoke to his future step mum.

For a kid he's fucking scary.

And I also know for a fact that neither of the kids has a pet not to talk of a snake but I guess Angelique doesn't knows.

"Fine she tags along" She seeths before storming off to lord knows where.

I don't know how it happened but turns out I'm going camping.

Yay

I always wanted to go camping.

It's currently 12:14am  as I'm publishing this chapter.
Another chapter how is it?
What do you think?
Be sure to leave a vote and a comment.

Update.
I published this chapter more than an hour ago but it wasn't published so I'm doing it again.
It's currently 1:57am
Im running on 0 energy
Yay to no sleep.

Enjoy
Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...
164 0 27
Sage recently just went through her third heartbreak and having enough of love she moved to Florida. She made a promise to herself to just focus on h...
45.6K 1.8K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
271K 13.4K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...