«♡• Faded fate •♡» →YiZhan A...

By cutecupcake486

[[ !! current story timeline set in year 2020 and does not correspond with current real life chapter update d... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: New day in Beijing
Chapter 3: Unknown number
Chapter 4: Special
Chapter 5: Promises were made
Chapter 6: Idol crush?
Chapter 7: Feelings?
Chapter 8: Hate you but miss you
Chapter 9: Crushed emotionally or physically?
Chapter 10: "Stay with me.."
Chapter 11: ' Love? '
Chapter 12: "Who are we to eachother?"
Chapter 13: Feelings to resolve
Chapter 14: You make my heart beat fast
Chapter 15: "Love is cruel.."
Chapter 16: We've got eachother
Chapter 17: The beginning of us
Chapter 18: The beginning of us pt.2

Chapter 2: First Fight

1.5K 87 22
By cutecupcake486

        "Boss, here are the files you wanted, Haikuan can start investing nowh if-" before the man could finish his sentence, Yibo's phone started ringing. "No. Haikuan will start his case tomorrow, now go." Stating this Yibo picked up his phone while the other man quickly went away from the room.

As soon as the call ended, he went to the first floor main hall, where everyone else was. His eyes were filled with rage but face still as stone cold as ever. "Father called" he stated, on which everyone started looking at him with wide eyes.

Unfortunately for Yibo, Zhan was also there with everyone, and not wanting to sound suspicious, Yibo could neither tell everyone what he wanted to tell them, nor could he tell Zhan to go to his room and leave them alone.

Now the air was thick as everyone, except Zhan, knew there was something wrong and that Yibo was really holding himself back from lashing out. Zhan sensed the atmosphere was becoming more awkward and felt like he wasn't wanted there, so without hesitating, he got up from the couch.

"Hey um.. I just remembered that I have to do some vocal practicing, so I'll be in my room.." He said awkwardly, walking off to his room. As soon as he was in his his room, everyone started looking at Yibo again, wanting him to tell them what happened.

"Father called.. Saying that the we have to do the mission today instead of two days later because we'll have another mission on that day.." Yibo said as he sighed as he sat down on the couch. "Haikuan, start your case right now. Ji li, go check and confirm all the files, also send Xiao Zhan here. Zanjin, go prepare all the weapons."

Nodding at the orders of their boss, everyone left to do their assigned work. Ji li was quite confused as ro why Yibo wanted Zhan there, but nonetheless, he went to Zhan's room and knocked on the door. "Zhan! Yibo called you in lounge room" saying that, not even waiting for a reply, Ji li left to do his own work.

Zhan quickly got up and wemt away from his room, to the lounge room. Without a word, he went and sat on the couch, right beside Yibo. Aa he did, he felt his heart ache and beat fadter than usual, he was confused as to why, but he let it slide, saying to himself that it's just because he's nervous or something.

"Me and the others won't be here today, we have some business to attend, you'll be staying here alone so don't you even dare do something weird or enter the forth floor or the basement." Saying this, he got up from the couch, not even bearing a glance at the male beside him, walking off to his office.

Taking a deep sigh, Zhan took out his phone from his pocket and started going through social media to kill time, he was just scrolling until he got a message from his manager, asking him to come to the studio to shoot scenes of his new music video.

Reading the text and replying with an 'ok', Zhan got up from the couch, into his room to change. Changing into a white full-sleve T-shirt and a pair of jeans, he left for his studio. After a ride of 40 minutes, he finally arrived at his studio.

"Hey Zhan! All the staff is in the main hall, first we'll be shooting the ending scenes and for the rest we'll be going outside, the outfits are already picked out so let's start" the manager said as he left for the main hall. Nodding, Zhan also left for the main hall.

After a long day of shooting, it was now 11pm. Zhan was extremely exhausted from shooting all day. As he got out of the building to go to his car, he notjing but a black bike. He was about to go look for his driver, when someone pulled him by his arm, leading him in the direction of the bike.

Zhan tried to get the man away from him, but the man's grip was very strong, making Zhan sigh in defeat. The man stopped when he had rea hed the bike, unfortunately, he had a helmet on so Zhan couldn't see the man's face. "Get on" saying this, the man got on his bike. Zhan was just standing there staring at the man.

"I said get on! Or else it won't be good for you" the man said with anger in his voice, pointing towards the gun in his pocket. Scared of what might happen, Zhan got on the bike. As the stranger rode the bike, Zhan recalled the paths they were going through.

The man stopped the bike at a very familiar mansion. 'Wait.. This is that Wang Yibo's mansion..' Zhan thought to himself while getting off the bike, in the mean time, the man had also gotten off the bike and taken off his helmet. "Ayah Yibo!" Zhan whined as he finally realized that he wasn't being kidnapped, but was just being given a ride in a weird way.

"Stop your whining! Didn't a tell you to stay in here and not go anywhere?! What part of it didn't you understand?" Yibo yelled with raging eyes. "Actually no, you didn't tell me not to go anywhere, you just told me to not do anything weird" Zhan said smirking, not knowing that it would trigger the other male even more.

"Oh god.. What am I gonna do with this idiot!" Yibo groaned, running his hands through his hair, in frustration. "And why do you even carry a god damn gun with you!" Zhan said, now getting frustrated. "That's none of your business! Even if you went somewhere, why didn't you come back earlier?!" Yibo yelled, glaring at the other male.

"I'm an idol! Of course I have practices and shootings up til late night" Zhan yelled back. "Why were you out this late then huh?" Zhan looked at Yibo, smirking. "You-! It's none of your damn business okay?!" Yibo yelled in rage, holding himself from punching the younger.

"It's none of your business okay" Zhan said mockingly, walking away from there. 'You really want me to kill you huh' thought Yibo, as he made both his hands into tight fists, running after Zhan and grabbing his wrist tightly.

Dragging Zhan towards a corner, he slammed the younger's back, into the wall, while holding his wrists  over his head. Seeing these actions of Yibo, Zhan was stunned and speechless.

"Now listen to me, you little shit! Whatever I do is none of your business, because even if I tell you, your peanut brain won't understand it, but whatever you do is business because I have to watch over you!" Saying, or might we say; yelling, this, Yibo let go of Zhan's wrists.

"Now don't try to act like a smartass with me" Yibo spat as he stormed out of there, taking his bike and riding off to who-knows-where. 'What on earth just happened...' Zhan thought to himself, looking at his wrists which were now a slight shade of red because of the other male's grip.

Zhan, still confused and frustrated because of what happened, carefully got in the mansion, preventing making any sounds, as it was almost 12am as of now, and he didn't want to disturb anyone if they were sleeping. All the lights of the mansion were off. As Zhan was about to head to his room, the lights of the lounge room and the hallway were turned on.

"Where were you? And where's b- I mean.. Yibo" said a voice, sounding concerned. As Zhan turned around to see who it was, to his surprise, all three of the males were standing in the lounge room, looking at Zhan, wanting an answer.

"O-oh.. I was at my studio and well.. I don't know where Yibo went.." Zhan said, scratching the back of his neck, letting out an awkward laugh. "C'mon sit down and tell us what exactly happened, we know that's not it to the story" Haikuan said in a stern tone, to which Zhan couldn't help but give in, to.

They all sat on the couch, all eyes on Zhan, waiting for him to start telling them what happened. "Well..."

After telling the other, all details of what happened, he noticed a distubed look on everyone's faces, not wanting to nose into their business, Zhan excused himself and went to his room.

Exhausted from all things that happened, Zhan got in a warm shower, then changed into some comfortable pajamas. As he sat ther on his bed, thoughts were running in his mind.

'Why did he tell me not to go anywhere?' 'Why did he pick me up?' 'Why was he so angry?' 'Where did he even go after our fight' These thoughts clouded his mind, as he flopped on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

Turning around, burying his face into the pillow, he couldn't think of anything except his fight with Yibo. 'How is Yibo now' 'Where did Yibo go' 'Why was Yibo so angry'. He groaned at himself, not being able to think about anything else other than Yibo. He finally decided to just close his eyes and sleep, hoping he would forget about the fight, this way...

"Argh! What's wrong with me! Why can't I sleep?!" Zhan groaned, annoyed, throwing his blanket aside, sitting up on the edge of the bed. It was now 3am and Zhan hadn't even gotten a blink of sleep in the past three hours. Exhausted and frustrated, he got up from his bed and walked over to the windows in the room.

In the matter of seconds, it started heavily raining, with a slight thunder. 'Seems like a drama scene where the protagonists fight and part ways, and a thunder storm occurs..' Zhan thought to himself, still looking out the window, chuckling a bit at his thought.

The time passed by so quickly, as the rain storm cooled down, now only a few droplets of water falling from the sky. Zhan yawned as he looked at the time. "4 am.. Should probably try to sleep now" mumbling this to himself, Zhan got up from the chair that he was sitting on, and went over to his bed.

Tucking himself in bed, wrapping the warm blanket around himself on the chilly night, without a second passing, he dozed off to dreamland, where he no longer needs to worry for anything..

~End of Chapter 2~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 25.1K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...
187K 11.2K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
57.4K 3.7K 11
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's love is so true, but unfortunate events made them far from each other- After a long long time, Wei Wuxian met Wang Yibo...
245K 14.5K 24
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] With his good looking face, you surely will turn your head just to follow him. A King in his own castle, slaying you...