Chapter 11: ' Love? '

'Stay with me..'
'I will'

The words rang in both the boys' minds as they smiled to themselves, still not letting go of each other, and melting and enjoying eachother's warmth.

• • • • • • •

"Lan Zhan!" The young latter exclaimed, making the the other turn his head and look toward him with a slight hum. "I love you" he smiled brightly, as a response to which; the Lan gave him a small, loving smile. "I love you too.. Wei Ying"

Yibo shot up from his sleep in cold sweat, panting; his heart racing loudly, his body shaking and his vision becoming blurry as he finally let go of the breath he didn't even know he was holding. The tears rolled down his cheeks non-stop, as he clutched the sheets tightly, to the point his knuckes turned pale.

After a few minutes of crying, he finally calmed himself down, taking deep breathes; wiping away the tears staining his face. As he finally regained himself fully, he looked at his surroundings, and it would be an understatement to say that he was confused.

'Wait..'

'Where is Zhan? Nor is this is the hospital.. It isn't even my room!'

He panicked at his heartbeat picked up a fast pace, once again, he looked around more; squinting his eyes to get a better view of things. It was past midnight and Yibo was at an unknown place, panicking. Wonderful.

"Wei Ying.. Please.. Come back to me... Wei Ying... WEI YING!"

There he was. The man in Yibo's dreams. Yibo looked in all directions, looking for the source of the voice who was mourning for his love. The voice was familiar to Yibo, like he had heard it before, so familiar that it felt like his own voice.

"As long as the sea is bound to wash up on the sand.."

Yibo quickly turned his head to his right, looking in the direction of the voice; and this time, he did manage to see something, or someone. The figure was kneeling before a flowing river; his head hung low and his face was stained with tears upon tears, which shone in the darkness.

"..and the stars are above you.."

Yibo sat there, staring at the figure with a hint of pity in his eyes. Yibo was sure that the figure in front of him, was crying and mourning for his lover. Who the figure's lover was; Yibo had no clue of, but from all the dreams he's had, he knew that it was someone special that the unknown man was mourning for.

"..we will meet again.."

The man muttered out in a weak voice, as Yibo looked at him, trying to figured out what was happening.

"Wei Ying.."

'That name again!'

"Come back.."

Silence. Pure silence surrounded the two figures in the dark; one calling out for his love, the other sitting there confused.

"You said it yourself.. We will meet again.. Then why..? Why?! ... Did you leave me?"

"The stars are still above us! P-please.. Wei Ying..."