Castaway [Peter Parker]

Oleh sebxstixnstxn13

"I'm lonely like a castaway." Lebih Banyak

Summary + Cast
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Morning Routine
02 - Last Day of School
03 - Airport
04 - Venice, Italy
05 - Bus Ride
06 - Prague
07 - Night Monkey
08 - Secrets Revealed
09 - Hotel Room
10 - Phone Calls
11 - London
12 - Bridges Falling
13 - Destruction
14 - Home
Part Two
16 - The News
17 - Investigation
18 - New School Year
19 - MIT Acceptance and Doctor Strange
20 - Multiverse Villains
21 - The Green Goblin
22 - Variants
23 - Meeting
24 - Cure
25 - Statue of Liberty
26 - Fighting the Goblin
27 - Forgotten Memories
28 - Barkery
29 - Christmas
Epilogue
Conclusion

15 - Unexpected Turn of Events

220 8 0
Oleh sebxstixnstxn13

Hailey and Chase spent the morning unpacking their suitcases.

Hailey took her clothes to the laundry room and put it in the washing machine and went back up. 

"Hey, Hailey, where are the stuff that we got for the family?" Chase asked.

"Oh, they're in the carry on," Hailey said.

Chase walked over to the carry - on and opened it to reveal some extra clothes that Hailey forgot to unpack and the gifts that they had bought for their family.

They sorted through he gifts and reminded each other which gift is for who before they gave the gifts to their parents and sisters.

After giving the gifts to their family, Rachel and Jeremy went out to get lunch for the family and came back an hour later with food.

"Ooh, the food smells good," Chase smiled.

They set up the table and began to eat their lunch.

After lunch, Hailey and Chase went grocery shopping with their mother and came back home and helped her put everything away.

The rest of the day was spent at home.

Hailey and Chase washed their clothes and dried them and put them away in their closets in their bedroom.

That night, Hailey changed and laid on her bed. She read the texts that her friends had sent in the group chat, already making plans to hang out together the next day. 

Hailey bit her lip, wishing she could go hang out with them, but she already made plans with Peter.

They both planned to go out on a date the next day and didn't want to cancel on him last minute to hang out with Chase and their friends. Plus, it was their first date and didn't want to postpone the date.

She also knew that Chase and their friends wouldn't let her cancel her date with Peter. She knew that if she said that she would cancel her date with Peter, they would postpone their plans only for her to go on the date with him.

Hailey drifted off to sleep.

Everyone in a fifth grade class were too distracted to pay attention to what their teacher said. There was a spaceship in the sky.

An 11 - year - old Hailey Freeman was first to notice the spaceship.

"Miss. Freeman," her teacher said. "Pay attention."

"But there's a spaceship outside," she said.

"What are you talking about?" her teacher asked.

"A spaceship," Hailey said. "It's outside in the sky."

She pointed out of the window.

Her class quickly got up and rushed to the window.

They were all in awe at the sight of the spaceship.

Their teacher was stunned to see a spaceship.

"Alright, kids," she said. "Come on, pay attention. You have a math assignment to complete.

The class paid no attention to the teacher. They were all talking about the spaceship and what it might contain.

Hailey smiled at the sight. 

They heard footsteps outside in the halls. Students were rushing out of their classroom to get a better look at the spaceship.

Without speaking, Hailey's class got up and rushed out into the halls and ran out of the school and looked up at the sky.

The spaceship was spinning.

The first thing she thought of was her older brother, Chase Freeman. 

"Kids, come on," their principle said. "Let's go back inside. You have class.

The principle and the teachers tried to get the students to go back into the school but they failed.

The high school students from Midtown High came out.

There was a school bus that was suppose to be gone was still there.

Chase and his class came out of the bus to star up at the sky in awe as well to see Iron Man and some heroes fighting something.

He looked over to the elementary to see Hailey.

"Hailey!" Chase called to her.

Iron Man and his friends disappeared.

"Chase!" she called back.

Her teachers tried to stop her from running to her older brother, but they failed. She ran to him and hugged him.

"What's going on?" Hailey asked him.

"I don't know," he said.

The teachers at the high school an elementary school tried to get their students back into school. Some kids from the elementary rushed to their older siblings, asking questions on what happened.

The spaceship disappeared into the sky. 

Minutes passed and the teachers still failed at getting the students back inside. 

The principles in both schools threatened detention and the elementary students being kept in for recess, but it didn't work. They all knew that they were empty threats.

Hailey and Chase heard screaming from their peers.

They looked around to see some students turning to dust.

Some teachers turned to dust as well.

Hailey's heart great quickened out of fear.

What if she turns into dust as well? 

Her minded raced and the fear she felt worsened.

She turned back to Chase to see like some of their peers, he was turning to dust.

"H - Hailey," he said, fearfully.

"Chase," she said. "Chase!" 

"Hailey, it'll be oka -" he began but he never finished his sentence.

"Chase!" she cried out.

Hailey woke up, sweating.

She didn't realize she was crying until she felt something wet drop on her hand.

She sniffed as she wiped away the tears streaming down her face.

Hailey took a deep breath and looked at her clock. It was 2 AM.

She laid back on her bed and covered herself, wishing she could forget watching the day her brother turn to dust.

Losing him was one of the hardest things she and her family went through. 

Five years later and she still dreaming of the day he died. Even with him being back, it was hard to forget.

Hailey drifted off back into a sleep. This time, it was a dreamless sleep.

Hailey woke up in the morning quite late.

Chase had come in to wake her up.

"Hailey!" he said.

"What?" she said, waking up.

"It's almost eleven," he said.

"It is?" Hailey said, sitting up quickly.

She looked at her clock and sure enough it was almost 11 AM. It was 10:57 AM.

She took a deep breath and looked back at Chase, wanting to cry again.

"Are you okay?" Chase asked, picking up on that there's something wrong with her.

"I - I -" she stuttered.

"Talk to me," Chase said, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I... most nights, I always get woken up by the same nightmare, or dream, or whatever it's labeled as," Hailey said.

"Okay," Chase said.

"It was the day you turned to..."

Chase expression saddened.

Hailey bit her lip.

"I try to forget watching you turn to dust, but..."

"You can't," he said, looking away. "I can't imagine what you, Mom, Dad Rachel and Daisy had to go through."

"We missed you, Chase," Hailey said.

She threw the blanket off of her and scooted to sit next to him.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Chase, it wasn't your fault," Hailey reminded him. "It was at random."

"Yeah, but still," Chase said. "Everything you guys had to go through in the last five years... it must've been hard."

"It was," Hailey admitted. "Are you okay, Chase?"

"I can't sleep because of that day either," Chase admitted. "I can't forget how scared you were."

"You told me it would be okay, remember?" she reminded him. "As hard as the last five years were, it was okay. You came back."

Chase smiled weakly. 

Hailey took a deep breath and took her brothers hand and squeezed it. 

"You're back now," Hailey said.

"Yeah," he said. 

"We're a family again."

Chase nodded. 

He took a deep breath. 

"It'll be okay," Chase repeated to himself as he stood up.

Hailey stood up and walked to her closet.

Chase  walked to the door and closed it as he left.

***

As Hailey walked down the sidewalk to meet up with Peter, he texted her a picture.

It was a selfie of him swinging around the city.

On my way :) 2 min, he texted her

She smiled and shook her head. He was in his Spider - Man suit, like how he told her he would be.

Don't text and swing! she responded to his text.

She stopped at their meet up spot and looked up to see where Peter might be.

She heard him cheering from a distant and another smiled appeared on her space.

He finally got there.

"Hey!" she greeted him.

"Hey, sorry, I'm late," he apologized.

"It's fine," she assured him.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"You're gonna love this," Peter said in his Spider - Man suit.

Hailey wrapped her around Peter's neck and he held her close to him.

The next thing she knew, they were swinging around the City.

"Okay! Okay!" she screamed.

"You ready?" Peter asked.

"Yeah," she said.

Hailey covered her eyes in his chest.

"I'm just not watching," she said. "I'm not watching!"

Hailey whimpered as she looked over Peter's shoulder.

"I should stop looking!" she said, terrified. "I'm gonna stop looking! Heh!"

She stopped looking again.

"Whoa!" Peter cheered.

Hailey held onto Peter tighter.

Peter shot a web and sung again.

He let go of Hailey briefly, which led to her screaming in fear once again, but caught her again.

"Okay!" Hailey said. "You can put me down now! Put me down now!"

After one last swing Peter stopped and they got to the ground.

"You okay?" Peter asked as he let go of the web.

"Uh," she said, letting go of him. "Whoo! Yeah, yeah, I'm okay."

Peter smiled. 

"I'm never doing that again," she said.

"Okay," he said. "I should get going.

"Be safe," she said.

"See you later," Peter said.

He jumped up and landed on the street lights.

Birds flew past him.

A man on the giant LED screen said, "This is breaking news!"

"We come with revelations about last week's attack in London," a news reporter began on the screen.

Peter and Hailey both looked up at the giant screen.

"Hey," Chase said from behind Hailey.

"Oh, hey," Hailey greeted him.

"Hi, Spider - Man!" Chase said.

"Oh, hey!"

"What's going on?" Chase asked, looking up at the screen as well.

"They're talking about what happened last week."

"An anonymous source provided this video," the news reported continued. "It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing."

People slowly stopped in their tracks to look up at the screen.

Chase bit his lip.

"I managed to send the Elemental through the rift," Mysterio in the video recording said, "but I don't think I'm gonna make it. Spider - Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology..."

Peter stood up on the street light.

"Oh my..." Hailey said quietly to herself.

People were holding up their phones, recording.

"... saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man," Beck continued. 

The recording played a clip out of contexts. 

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack?" a woman's voice asked in the clip. "There will be significant casualties."

"Do it!" Peter said in the video. "Execute them all."

Hailey bit her lip.

She and Chase knew better than to believe what happened. They knew that Peter wouldn't do what the clip was trying to imply.

"This shocking video was released earlier today," the news reporter said, "on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net."

The screen switched to J. Jonah Jameson, the publisher of the Daily Bugle.

He has been trying to convince people that Peter, or Spider - Man, specifically, that he was a menace to society.

"There you have it, folks," Jameson said. He took off his glasses, "conclusive proof Spider - Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimentional warrior, who have his life to protect our planet and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all folks..."

Peter looked down at Hailey and Chase and back at the screen.

"Oh, god, no," Chase said.

"... here's the blockbuster. Brace yourself," Jameson continued. "You might wanna sit."

The screen showed Mysterio again.

"Spider - Man's real name is..." Mysterio looked behind him, then back at the camera, but the recorded cut off.

Hailey grabbed Chase's hand, who squeezed it.

Mysterio popped up on the screen again.

"Spider - Man's name is Peter Parker!" Mysterio said.

A picture of Peter's yearbook photo was revealed in on the screen.

"Oh, my god," Chase said.

"Oh, no," Hailey said.

"What the fu-"

Authors Note:

Hi, everyone. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and Castaway so far. 

Since the third Spider - Man movie won't be coming out until December, I won't be updating until then. I'll be putting this fanfic on hold until the movie comes out and I can continue writing Castaway.

I hope you all have been enjoying Castaway and will stick around until the end of the year so I can continue writing the fanfic.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.3K 2.7K 12
Life's hard when you're the devil's daughter! (no longer updating)
11.6K 117 12
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
3K 117 22
Peter Parker and y/n, strangers to friends, friends into lovers to strangers again?