Fire and Fury (Beyblade Metal...

Galing kay _25days

This is the sequel to the "Burning Hearts" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Legendary Blader
Chapter 2 - Different
Chapter 3 - Gateway to Success
Chapter 4 - The Legendary Blader In China
Chapter 5 - Ace's Birthday
Chapter 6 - Mist Mountain
Chapter 7 - The Temple
Chapter 8 - The Sun
Chapter 9 - Fire and Fury
Chapter 10 - The Four Seasons Bladers
Chapter 11 - It Has Begun
Chapter 12 - Nemesis Revived
Chapter 13 - Nemesis' Whereabouts
Chapter 14 - The Lost Kingdom
Chapter 15 - Fury
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Nemesis
Chapter 18 - Aftermath
Chapter 19 - The Stars
New Projects' Info

Important Info

829 3 0
Galing kay _25days

This book is the third book in the Metal Saga collection. You can find the other two (and also a book of some extra chapters) in the "Metal Saga Series" reading list in my profile. I would really advise you to read the previous books since it will help you fully understand the events of this book and the main character story and past. 

This story will follow the Beyblade Metal Fury storyline, therefore, I would also advise you to watch the series (in case you don't remember most events and the important parts of the story). 

Like my previous books, this one will follow the journey of Kira Rose (my OC). She is a powerful blader that was chosen by the Star Fragment. However, there doesn't seem to be a place for her among the other Legendary Bladers. While she tried to find her place, her relationship with Kyoya becomes more and more fragile.

And this is it! If you have any questions, feel free to comment them :)

Thank you for reading! And stay beautiful!

Good reading!

A virtual hug and a kiss on the left cheek! <3 <3 <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74 0 5
"๐“๐“ถ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ?" "๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ." โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹… โ™ฐ โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ Lyra Mizusawa. A bladi...
6.9K 59 8
Jacen is just a typical blader from the U.S., who just moved to Japan for a while to battle strong bladers. Or at least that's what he wants people t...
38.8K 1.1K 48
This is a story about an OC I created. Her name is Kira Rose and she is a powerful blader in the Metal Bey City. She will meet Gingka and his friends...
7K 74 15
A girl name Alice is welcome among the bladers. Will she fall in love or will she keep to herself? Everyone of them are falling for her. What would...