The Twisted Truth (Editing)

Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... Еще

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

42 - Whatever you say goes

68 8 3
Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

After leaving the hospital, I heard from Sean that I was asleep for just a day and I decided to go back to the beach house.

Camille and I drove home while Dante and the others who were there drove to their separate locations.

In the car Cam spoke to me. "Do you think he knows you're Alexis? I mean Genvi." She asked and I didn't respond.

Something deep in me told me he knew but I didn't want to believe it.

"Maybe." I said finally. "If he does, then that would mean he has known for a long time.

"The burial. The meetings. Why he was so interested in talking to me in all the events. He knew it was me all along and laughed behind the scene." I said and sighed.

"I really hope that's not the case." I continued.

"Well we can't be so sure. We don't know why he wants killshot. Maybe he knows it's you and used that excuse to get you." Cam said.

"But if he does, how did he know? Even if the rat told him about Sky being killshot, how did he know Sky is also....Al?"

"Wait. Who were the people who knew of Killshot being here?" She asked.

"Dante said it only goes out if they want it to. That means only the trusted members know of my existence."

"But how did they recognize me? Did Dante show anyone my picture?" I asked.

"Yeah. Only the trusted ones."

We both fell silent.

There weren't many trusted members in the Ciners.

Six in total as far as I knew. I hadn't even met some of them.

The ones I'd met worked in Martell.

Abby, Hunter, Cam, Fiona.

I didn't know the rest.

Maybe the remaining two worked as gang members.

But who could it be?

I wasn't gonna begin to suspect Cam. It was impossible. Not after doubting her words and everything turned out just fine.

I would love to suspect Abby though. But it's always the ones you least expect.

Who was it?

Did I even know the person?

"Don't think of it too much." Cam said and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Do you have anyone on your mind?" I asked.

"Not really. Who knows? It might not even be a trusted member. If they were able to get so much information, they are very tricky." She said and we both kept our lips shut till we arrived home.

I didn't want to believe it was either Hunter or Fiona.

I might not know them so well but we were friends. I'd known them for quite a while now. The fact that there was a possibility that it was one of them scared me.

But I wouldn't let it stop me from getting to Genvi. I had to find enough evidence that it wasn't any of them.

When we drove in, we saw another car parked by the side of the compound and it left us both with a confused expression.

"Heeeeey!" Fiona said coming out of our front door.

"Fiona?"

"Wassup bitches?" She said smirking as we came out of our car and walked towards her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"So no one told y'all I traveled away for a while?" She said a bit disapointed.

"Wow. I'm that unimportant in this story."

If Fiona was away, that meant she wasn't the rat! I was so glad she wasn't. Now I had to find out for Hunter.

"I didn't know you traveled. How was it?" Cam asked hugging her.

"It was fire. But then I heard what happened." She said looking at me angrily.

"Are you crazy?!" She screamed.

"You could have died. A very avoidable, painful and regretful death. Not noble at all. That's the worst type of death!"

"Fiona chill! I'm fine now right?"

"All I'm sayin is you went over board. I don't know in full details because when I came back I started hearing the men talk about it. I had to ask Zara for full explanation and even she didn't tell me shit."

"It's a bit complicated." I said nervously.

She sighed and said, "This is why I don't deal with mafia shit. Y'all do all the dirty work while I eat your money for you." She said smirking.

"Let your cousins hear you say that." Cam said holding a laugh before they both started laughing.

Narrator's p.o.v

Dante drove to his house after Camille and Sky left.

He had thoughts on his mind concerning Sky. Why did Genvi want her?

He remembered that when they met, she wanted Genvi's information.

She was also pleased to hear that Genvi was his enemy. It made him wonder. What sort of relationship did Genvi and Sky have?

Maybe because she was killshot. Or was it something else?

He spoke to his software program in his car, SIRI. "Siri, call Camille."

"Calling Camille." The software said with a programmed tone.

The call held for a while before she picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"You don't talk first to someone who called you. It's dangerous. You let the person talk first." Dante said completely serious.

"What do you want Dante?" She asked in a bit of frustration.

"We need to talk. You can arrange our discussion tommorow. You have a lot you haven't told me and I need answers."

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked sarcastically.

"If you want me to be blunt, it's about Sky's past. We will talk and you will answer my questions. That's an order."

The phone on her side went silent for a while before she said, "Okay. Whatever you say boss."

Alexis' p.o.v

The next day I received a call from Aiden. He wanted to meet up with me.

I still hadn't given him an answer in whether I was interested or not.

'And I think I'm not.'

He was like a friend to me. If I had a bestfriend that was a guy, it would be him.

I didn't know too much about his past but I knew his present. And getting to know him was nice. On a friendship level.

I hoped he wouldn't be mad at me for choosing Dante. I also hoped we could still be friends.

"Hey beautiful." I heard him say and turned to see him walking towards me.

We decided to meet up somewhere.

"Aiden." I said and speed-walked to hug him.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." He said.

"Oh you know, just been a little busy."

"Wanna tell me about it?" He asked and I told him how the Deathsnake tried to kidnap me and shoot me.

Well I couldn't tell him about the drowning one cause I was killshot when that happened and Aiden didn't know I was.

Not to talk of the fact that I kissed Dante.

He had an angered face when I said everything. "You have to be more careful Sky. I thought Dante said he had it under control." I rolled my eyes to the statement.

"I have everything under control. I can take care of myself."

"Clearly." He said being sarcastic.

"Can you stop being such a baby and hang out with me already?" I said walking away. He smiled and followed me.

"You still haven't said anything." He said refering to his confesion.

I made a face and he said, "You're still thinking?"

"Yeah well this is supposed to be a life changing decision so..."

"Being someone's girlfriend?!" He asked holding a laugh.

"Hey! This isn't easy shit for me you know? I haven't been someone's girlfriend ever."

"Then let me successfully teach you how." He said smirking.

He came closer to me. Dangerously close to kissing me!

Oh no.

He was hot. Facts.

But me and him would never work with Dante at the back of my mind.

I was not supposed to give him hope by prolonging my truth from him but I didn't wanna hurt him.

Suddenly my phone rang and he backed away.

I picked it up and it was Cam telling me she wanted to see me.

She was in the Martinez home.

"I have to go Aiden. We'll meet up later k?" I said hugging him and he nodded hugging me back.

I walked away after and drove to the Martinez household.

When I got there I noticed that everything seemed different.

There were balloons. People and children around. A fancy way of throwing a birthday party.

"Sky!" I heard Noelle call out to me.

She ran towards me wearing a real diamond crown, fashion nova designer clothes and the newest brand of jordans.

Damn. It was her birthday today!

"Happy birthday Noelle." I said hugging her as she did the same.

"Thanks!" She said releasing me.

"Are you going to join the party?" She asked hoping for me to say yes.

"Well....." I stretched. "Or better still, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"What is it?" I said trying to escape the party to meet Cam.

"Kiss Dante in front of everyone!" She screamed and everyone heard.

"What?!" I said in shock.

Ten year olds could be crazy.

"You heard the lady. Whatever she says goes." Dante said and didn't give me time to think it over.

His lips crashed into mine and I saw Noelle stare in awe.

This was bad for the kids you fucktard.

It was a single kiss but more of his mouth was in mine.

When he pulled away Noelle started clapping.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked still in shock that he did that. He winked at me and walked away.

I walked towards the door to look for Cam. She was standing next to a door deep in her thoughts.

"Hey. Earth to Cam."

"Might as well be moon to Cam." She said and I laughed.

"You seem stressed." I told her.

"I am." She said.

"I just spoke to Dante. What I'm about to tell you......I'm gonna need you to trust me wholeheartedly this time."

_________________________________________

Oooo

What do you think Cam wants to tell Al?

What do you think Camille and Dante spoke about?

Find out latr.

Daniella Ruyi.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Our love COOKIESAnDCReAm1221

Любовные романы

363 91 63
Love isn't always meant to be in the eyes of others. Michelle has seen to many types of love. She admired the love of her two parents, she hated the...
Sub Rosa Liaison Thailani❤️

Любовные романы

275K 11.2K 36
He seemed sweet at first but was actually insane, and she was insane for loving him. His dark, murderous, chaotic lifestyle was a danger to her rela...
Our Flor Cely-124

Приключения

270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
His Innocence Daddy Issues

Любовные романы

588K 16.2K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...