xReader Non-fandom Oneshots!

De Emberwielder

Oh! Y/n! You've stumbled upon my book? This is a Oneshot series with fake people from fake world's. I wrote t... Mais

A/N hello
Letter for a(n) Y/n L/n? "That's me."
Bad Decisions (Yandere!)
fem!DeredereXreader
Dandere!bestfriendxReader
My Royal pain (male!himidere x Reader)
Yan! werewolf x depressed reader
Reassurance~ Male!Deredere x Reader
Yandere Neko
Soft skin, Warm blood (part 1)
I'm just gonna...
Soft skin, Warm Blood (2)
Yan! Vampire prince x therapist reader
Yandere "frienemy" x slightly abused reader
Mistake, Yandere Cheater xReader
TsunderexFem reader
Yandere ??? xReader
Yandere x female reader
Yandere fairy x reader
Arm Candy? Sugar daddy.
Yandere Master (lemon)
That Feeling of Joy
Advertising my New Book

Kingdoms and Conqueror's (Mayadere Prince!)

1.2K 26 7
De Emberwielder

(before we start I would like to say when I sat f/c for favorite color, I mean a color that matches your style, skin tone, eyes ect. I wanted to say this ahead of time so I don't break the flow of the story. Also, the picture is credited in A/N below!)

When my kingdom was invaded I had to act fast, unfortunately, with how the other side weakened our supplies and made us go hungry for three months, we were powerless. I was overthrown in five days. Five days. I was locked in my room, the only human contact was when the servants would give me food. After a few weeks I had devised a plan, and climbing out the window onto the window sill was easy. Clinging to the wall was a little harder. Landing in the hay stack took all of my courage, and disguising myself as a maid going out to run an errand was the easiest part. After getting out of the castle I look towards the city. The poor sickly people dying of starvation due to the food shortages, the foreign soldiers, pushing people into place, a poor boy kicked out of the way because the captain of the guard was guiding a large, grand carriage. I rush to help the boy, who was now smiling, he was an excellent pick pocket, that was for sure. It was only when the young, handsome captain yells at me for getting in the way that I realize what I was doing. But before I could get away I'm yanked up and pushed in front of the crowd. He takes my hood off and the people gasp, they all look at each other, worried about the crown princess.

"Let this be a lesson to those who cross the new royalty!" The guard announced, pulling a knife out. The crowd screamed and the little boy cried stop, it was chaos, but then they all went silent. The guard raised his knife and- a hand was on his elbow, he glances at who it is and stops, bowing immediately. I spin around and come face to face with stunning green-blue eyes and slicked back, clean cut, red hair. On his head sat a crown, significant to everyone. Prince Adil Theope, the conquerer.

"Now, Sintil, we aren't going to kill the princess, are we?" He asked, his voice smooth and snake like. The captain let me go and I fell to the ground. "the only problem is, how did you get out of your room?" He asked, approaching me. His eyes cut through everything, and I tried my hardest to stand firm.

"Take her back to her room. Make sure she gets cleaned up. I need her ready for the execution this week." His voice snapped, and his cold, ruthless eyes stared my down. But I wasn't going to let him shake me. With a deep breath, I tore away from Sintil and raced to climb on top of the carriage. The prince snarled and the guards tried to climb it too, but they all froze when I spoke.

"People of Soshohona, don't let this man tear you apart, no matter what happens to me, keep on living! Do not turn on your neighbor, instead build him back up, so that he may live to fight another day!" I manage to get out before the soldiers were on the roof. Sintil yanked me down and I land on my leg funny. The prince struts towards me and leans down so that he can take my chin in his grip.

"Nice try. But I think that I might separate everyone here and force them into slavery. After all the Capitol is in need of young boys." He smirks and I am the one sneering now.

"You do anything to the children of this place and I'll-"

"What? You'll hug them as they get run over? News flash bitch, you're going to be dead before then. So I suggest you stop encouraging my people to revolt." The thought of dying did nothing to me, it was him referring to my people as his that caused me to lash out and bite his thumb. For a split second his eyes flashed with something, I couldn't tell what, before he pulled away and slapped me.

"Take her away." His bitter words struck me.

"They won't ever be yours! They are only loyal to my family! They won't ever trust you-" a hand muffled my mouth and Sintil put me on a horse.

.
.
.
.
.

With the luck I was having, I ended up with a twisted ankle. The prince postponed the killing until I was fully healed. As I said, many people were rioting, but they were instantly weakened and withered out. Sintil was my personal guard, and would constantly stare as I ate my breakfast, lunch and dinner. He watched me with such intensity that I felt like I was being investigated for a crime. His grey eyes stared at me, his lips pressed in a thin line and he wouldn't stop staring until I finished eating. One time he brushed his fingers against mine and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the red creep up his face. His brown hair complemented his eyes well, though. I giggled when he left the room.

Prince Adil would walk by the room to talk to Sintil every once in a while, I could hear his voice in the empty halls, but one day as my foot was getting better, the door swung open. In he walked, wearing the robes of my father, soft and warm. I glared at him.

"Those don't belong to you! Take them off!" I snapped. He smirked and struts over to me, taking the cape off. He throws it on top of me and I scramble to grab it, embracing my father. I smell it and it still has his old warm scent I try to ignore the night he died, so I bunch it up and wrap it around me, the smile it gives turns into a glare as I stare at the intruder.

"What?" I ask the prince. His soft lips curve wickedly. "Your death is scheduled for tomorrow. I thought I might tell you." He smirks.

"Do you know why we marry the commoners of our own country? To keep the bloodline pure." I tell him. He watches, entertained. "If we were to marry outside, fine, so be it, but they must have a child of the blood of the L/n line, or they will not follow. We made this country based on the idea that no one man is right, but the whole land could know. We have a court made up of all the people. We take matters even as small as birthdays importantly. Under your rule they will have their voice ripped out of their throat, and when they go mute, they will be enraged." I hissed, he sits on my bed, fully curious now.

"And what about you?" He asks.

"Pardon?"

"What. About. You? Do you have time to walk in the rose garden? Do your 'beloved people' let you prance about in peace? Or do you share everything? Is this your bed? Has a commoner used it before? Do you share your bathroom soap?" He asks, but his tone is a mix of mockery and curiosity.

"The rose garden is open to the public, the only ones who aren't aloud are those who have been charged with criminal activity. The bed- I would give this bed to anyone in need."

"Very well, move her to my room. Give her matress to the insane man that's outside." He says, snapping at one of the soldiers.

"Wait, what?" I'm shocked at his words. He stares me down.

"Move her to my room, give her matress to the mental patient that's outside." He smiles. My eyes go wide and I sit up straight as Sintil picks me up.

"What the hell? Not while I'm in it!" I yelp.

"You never specified when." He laughs maliciously. The mattress was being picked up by three men as I was thrown into a different room. Sintil dropped me so suddenly that my ankle shot a sharp pain up my leg. I hissed and he opens his mouth.

"Sorry." He said. It was the first word I had heard from him since the day of the carriage incident. His voice was soft and it caught me off guard. I look up and his brown eyes sparkle with sincerity. He hears footsteps and as quickly as it was there it was gone. He turns into a stone soldier again and walks outside. Adil walks in and laughs.

"Now, what to do with you... You dumbass. I wasn't really going to do it but now seeing you here, we'll call it even for biting me earlier." He sighed after having a fit of laughter and walked towards the bed as I struggled to stand from the floor. "You are one tough bitch, I'll give you that, but where are you going to sleep now?" He mocked. I stand up against the wall, limping towards a chair.

"Maybe you could learn to be a respectable gentleman." I rolled my eyes. This stupid brute knew nothing but war. I eye him and I'm embarrassed when I realize how attractive he is. It isn't just the red hair, combed back in order to keep it out of his face (although it didn't like that and fought back), it wasn't the green-blue eyes that sparkled with (somewhat evil) laughter, or his intimidating frame. No. It was his personality. Powerful, strong willed, put together, something any girl would find attracted; A teasing brat that has had a silver spoon handed to him at birth, and on that spoon the pressure of an ever expanding empire. The whole Theope bloodline was a mess of conqueror's and assassins... And harems.
.
.      .
.      .    .
.      .    .     .
.      .    .
.      .
.

After the bedroom incident I ended up sleeping on the floor. Prince "charming" offered to let me sleep on the bed but I refused. I regret that. The aching in my body hasn't left and it's been two days. The maids where whispering, rumors of the prince "taking me" against my will. I'll give him credit, he was a gentleman in many aspects, he would allow me to dress in private, respected my personal space, and sometimes would help me stand up. He would sometimes make lewd jokes, but that's as far as it went. The whispers were still there though, that I was taken, I was sleeping with him, that he chose me as his first harem lady. As much as I tried to stop these rumors when I could, the scandals had started flying. All I could wish for was a great death.

They postponed the beheading again. I was stuck on the floor of my captors room, mostly arguing over things and mocking each other for seven days. Seven. I was going to go insane if my ankle didn't heal soon. But there were the times where he would make me laugh, uncontrollably too. I suppose if we were friends we would probably get along very much.

After sleeping on the ground an eighth night I awake to the prince standing directly over me. His eyes peirce mine, and for a second, his eyes are shining with fondness and concern... that was before the scowl appeared.

"You sleep talk." He said weakly. He was trying to hide a smile.

"What did I say?" I ask, sitting up and rubbing my neck.

"I don't know, something about 'aDiL i looOoove yOu,' or something." He smirked.

I can feel my face turn red as his laugh travels up my spine. I get up and start to limp towards the door.

"Well don't say good morning or anything." He rolls his eyes.

"If I'm going to die today I want to look my best." I retort back. Silence. All I hear is my breath as I labor to walk without pain. As I reach the door, footsteps approach me. I look to see Adil, stoic and thinking.

"Let's get you to your room." He says quietly, as if to himself. I stare in disbelief as he grabs my arm and wraps it around his shoulders, allowing me to lean on him as I walk. A maid sees him helping me and gasps. Adil glares and she scurries away. He opens the door and walks me to my dresser, then goes to the closet and opens the door. He pulls out a simple, F/c dress.

"It was the first thing I saw." He mumbled before leaving the room. I am about to undress when a knock comes from the door.

"Enter!" I say and the door opens. Sintil walks in with a representative from one of the farming villages.

"My lady, if you would do me the pleasure of listening to us for a moment." Asked Sintil. I nod and he continues, "We have come to an agreement, the kingdom and I. They will stop revolting if you are reinstated. I cannot do that without the authority of the prince. If he were to marry you-"

"What?" I exclaim, blushing slightly.

"The prince has no idea yet, and with all of the rumors and the kingdoms biggest scandal- well, we decided to come here and ask you before him, just in case he never tells you and then gets smug when he's waiting at the alter instead of the guillotine." The corner of his lips rise a little before suppressing the smile. It is something Adil would do.

"Only if I'm not dead. Go talk to him now. Because if you don't remember, I'm going to have my head put in a basket in about four hours." They agree and leave the room.
.
.
.
.

This is it. After three and a half hours of sitting in my room on the floor, as I wait to be escorted out to the guillotine I write a letter to my people. A letter about my life, the love of my country, and to never give up hope.

I sat there and waited... And waited... And waited... And no one was coming. I sigh and fall into the floor, looking at the ceiling and wondering if I could escape. I close my eyes to remember fond thoughts and see myself eye to eye with Adil, his warm eyes smiling back at me as he teases me about my bed. My eyes shoot open. He's a ruthless killer, I have to remind myself. But when I close my eyes again, all I can feel is his laugh as he picks me up to take me to dinner. My head hits the floor. I was not falling for him, of all people.

The doors opened and Sintil struts in, picking me up and taking me down the hall towards Adil's room. I take a deep breath before he sets me on the bed. A few minutes after he leaves the door bursts and I'm tackled onto the bedroom floor. Adil was holding me close and his arms gripped tightly around my waist.

"Yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" He holds me closer and tightly, jumping up and down. I'm stunned and don't have any time to answer before his lips are on mine. I am shocked and can't return his affection but he doesn't care, pulling away he grabs my chin delicately and looks me in the eyes.

"You, with your pride for your kingdom and love of people, you and your sassy remarks, you. It's you." He smiles and pecks me again. "of course I'll marry you." He says, softly as he caresses my face. Something in the way that he spoke made it sound like I had asked him for his hand... Sintil you tricky bastard. I thought as Adil's hug slowly let's go.

The wedding was set for the next week and Adil would not leave me alone. As I lied in bed with his hand wrapped around my waist, I breathed slowly. This whole thing turned around way to fast. As long as I'm alive I'll be content. It's better than being beheaded and never seeing my subjects again.

Eventually I fall asleep. It's not long until I'm awoken though, as a nightmare consumed me about my family's death. I stir and scream, breathing rapidly as I shoot up.

"What's wrong?" Adil asks, wrapping a hand around my shoulder and pulling me close. I struggle a minute and claw at people, he shakes me and panics. "princess, princess! Y/N!" He pins me down and looks into my eyes, he is actively looking as he breaths rapidly. He holds me there until I'm alright and my breathing slows. I look into his eyes and his concern grows deeper.

"Are you alright?" He asks, the tenderness in his voice caused a warmth to run over me. I nod and he places his forehead on mine. "you scared me so bad." He whispers, "you wake up with nightmares all of the time." He says.

"It's not my fault I was on the battlefield. We were ambushed." I mumble, recalling the night I lost my father and siblings. I clenched his nightshirt and closed my eyes. The tears dripping down my face were hot and heavy. I could feel him stroking my hair. This warm feeling I got... This loved feeling I got from him... I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my face into his chest. He collapsed on top of me and rolled us around so I was on top of him. He continues to stroke my hair and I breath deeply. Tomorrow was the rehearsal dinner. I could handle it...

.
.
.
.
.
.

The night before the wedding I couldn't sleep a wink. After he held me for four hours that night I didn't know what to think. Did I love him? The world was spinning as I got up and had maids dress me in a beautiful, long, traditionally cream dress that trained behind me 5 feet. I wore a lace veil and they somehow twisted my hair into an elaborate decorative braid. I looked in the mirror and was shocked.

"Holy shit-" I muttered. I was walked into a hall where I was to wait until the doors opened. I prance into the room when they do and there standing at the end was the ordained priest and Adil. It wasn't a practice dinner. It was the full blown deal. I took a gulp and walked down the aisle, landing at the end and staring at the prince. His eyes sparkled. Then the priest spoke.

"Under the royal seal of Erotos and his sister Tagoreth, great gods of sexual desire and purity, I have the permission to gift the couple in front of us all the great bond of marriage. They will bind their wrists in a leather strap for the ceremony, and hold the goblet of Shoro Harish, as they vow to pledge loyalty to one another." The priest explained, pulling out a leather strap that he wound between us. "Speak, Adil, your vows."

"I, Adil Theope, vow to be ever present for my wife, to never have another woman share my bed, I will be faithful and fair, allowing you to have as much-if not even more say in every decision I make. I will hold no secrets behind my lips. My heart is open to you, I give you the key." He smiles, grabbing my hand and holding on tight.

"I, Y/n L/n, vow to never turn my back on you, to never keep secrets of any sort, I promise to keep you in my heart, head, and hands forever and always. You are the light in the darkness, you sheilds me from fear, my heart is in your hands entirely." I smile unknowingly. The priest smiles.

"Now, Adil, drink from the cup and kiss your wife, as a sign that everything is both of yours." Adil takes a swig, kisses me, and the wine trades our mouths. I swallow, the taste sweet but bitter. The priest asks me to do the same. I take a drink and lean up to kiss him. He gladly drinks and I blush. Such a stupid tradition. But I can't defy it, it's romantic. The priest echoes a holy chant.

"Beati uxore est, pro ipsa potens est: beati enim maritus, quia fortis est. Sit fortis et potens esse in sanguine, et benedicite eos."*

He unwraps the leather and tells us to kiss. It is very tender and loving, and I almost loose myself in his warmth and he leans in. I turn towards the crowd, they are all jumping with joy. I smile at them as my hand gets wrapped around Adil's gloves fingers. The ball would last for five days, and we would help rebuild the destroyed parts of my land.

As for my love of Adil, I grew overtime to love him, probably more than he realizes. He decided to end the expansion of his empire and settled here, his father happy to end the bloody conflicts that he was forced into as well. In the end, we had several children, and they had several children, and so on and so forth. We did have a few scuffles, but after that, we were alright... Yeah, alright.

End

(So, that ending amirite? I really enjoy the Mayadere and love the whole idea of it. I also enjoyed making this fluffy, lovey-dovey journey. Anyways, here's the link to the picrew I used:
https://picrew.me/image_maker/522865/complete?cd=NWD43ylZ8n
Have fun! Stay safe!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

60.8K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
246K 7.9K 135
Hello all! This is my first male reader oneshots book so I'm curious to see how this plays out. Despite the title saying "male" this is open to any...
15.5K 213 24
This will be one shots of all the characters that are important. They of course will all be yandere and they are all kinda the same but I'll get into...
2M 46K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...