Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
Seasons wishes
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
Plea
To Florida
Deja vu
Last straw
Stop Trying
Cameron
Butterflies
I know you
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

Free at last

719 19 5
By baetayxx

Diamond

2 months later
"You'll be fine there all cool and you know Teyanna already" I said as I cooked.

"I know but you bringing them all at the same time"Cameron said hugging me from behind.

"Because I keep telling them about you and they ain't met you yet" I replied.

"So when am I going to meet Jordan so that I can meet Dream" he said.

"Hey chill out okay we got time you'll meet them soon" I said turning around and kissing his cheek.

Me and Cameron have been going good for the last 2 months but we still taking things slow. I haven't opened up to him about anything but he says he understands and he'll wait for me. I actually feel happy with Cameron. It's definitely feels weird and new for me to be with him because he's so different to Jordan but I do like him a lot.

Today my friends are coming to his house to meet him. I haven't told Jordan because honestly I'm scared. We ended things on weird terms so telling him i've moved on is gonna be weird as fuck. And I don't know if me and Cameron have a real future I don't want to introduce him to Jordan and Dream if he end up being temporary.

The doorbell rang and I ran to go get it.

"Heyyy babies" I said hugging all of them individually.

"Bitch this place is big as fuck" Teyanna said walking in and I laughed.

"So can we all stay over because girl" Angel said coming in behind Teyanna.

"Y'all are too much just go in the living room please" I said and hugged Isareigh last.

Miya couldn't make it because today was finally the day of Cey's trial. I wouldn't gone with her but Jordan was going to be there and I didn't want to be insensitive. I just hope everything goes well because we've all been waiting for this day for months.

"How's work" I asked Isareigh.

"It's Ight but my manager stressing me out about finding a story for a gossip magazine and you know I ain't good at the drama shit" she said.

"You'll be alright just stay on the shaderoom" I said and she laughed.

———————————

The day actually went well and they got along with Cameron. We played a couple games and watched a movie. We planned to go out on the weekend with Cameron's friends as well so I was looking forward to that. Now we was all chilling and cleaning up.

My phone rang and it was Jordan.

"Hello" I said walking into a more quiet room.

"Imma need you to take Dream real quick" he said.

"What why" I replied.

"Because I got to do something"

"Jordan we spoke about this already when it's your time with Dream it's your time stop dumbing her on me all the fucking time"

"Diamond shut up I'm on the way to your apartment"

"Wait can't you leave her and Pg's mothers house"

"I asked her already she out and I'm already on the way for your crib" he said.

"What the fuck are you doing that means you can't spend time with your daughter" I said.

"Mind yo business imma be there in 5 minutes" he said and hang up the phone.

" I have to go get Dream y'all" I said and ran out before they could say anything.

I ran to my car and drove to my apartment. I knew he was finna get there before me so I started thinking of excuses.

As I suspected his car was parked outside my complex when I pulled up.

I went upstairs and he was standing by the door.

"Where was you"he said passing Dream to me and her bag.

"Mind yo business" I said mocking him.

"Diamond stop playing with me" he said analysing me.

"Bye Jordan" I said opening my door.

"Diamond where was you I ain't finna ask again" he said.

"When was it your fucking business" I said putting Dream down and she crawled into the living room.

"Let me find out something I'm not going to like and imma fuck up your insides" he whispered into my ear in deep serious voice.

"Your not my nigga" I shouted down the hallway as he walked away.

———————————

1 week later
I was at Cameron's house but I was getting ready to leave. Cey was finally getting out today and Miya asked all of us to meet him at the gate. That means Jordan would be there too but I just had to deal with that. Dream was at Pgs moms house so I didn't need to worry about her.

"Ight bae I'm bout to leave"I said kissing him and grabbing my purse.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you" he said.

"Nah it's Cey and Miya's day I don't want there to be any beef it will be fine" I said and he nodded.

I got into my car and pulled up to the place Cey was going to realised from. I saw everyone standing outside waiting so i went towards them. I hugged everyone except for Jordan and I could feel his eyes on me.

The gates opened and Cey walked towards us. Miya ran to him and jumped on him which made me smile because I know all that she's been through since he got arrested. I let Pg and Jordan hug him first then I went.

"Thank you all so much you don't understand how much it means to me especially y'all you are my sisters for life anything you need I got you" he said smiling at us and I smiled back. Pg and Jordan looked confused but Cey didn't say anything.

"So let's go back to the crib get you shaped up we can chill for a bit and go out tonight to celebrate" Miya said and we all agreed. I went back to my car to go to Miya and Cey's house but then Jordan hopped in my passenger seat.

"What" I said sighing.

"What was Cey thanking y'all for" he said.

"It doesn't matter" I replied and he just stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Fine we spoke to the girl who claimed she was a witness and told her to back out that's it"

"When did you have time to do that" he said

"When we went to Florida"

"Ohhh so you lied" he said shaking his head.

"I kept it from you because if I told you you would have tried to handle it yourself and would have probably killed her which got us into this mess in the first place"

"What's that supposed to mean" he said.

"It means that your not careful and it's done now and Cey's our so what do you want" I said.

"Who is that nigga you been hanging with" he said and I paused.

"What"

"I know you been hanging with some dude I got eyes everywhere who is he"

"It's none of your business" I said

"It is if he's around my daughters mom"

"He hasn't met Dream yet if that's what your wondering" I said looking out of the window on my side.

"Yet so that means y'all are serious" he said but he sounded more sad then angry.

"Jordan we spoke about this already were moving on" I said still not looking at him.

"No your moving on" he said.

"So tell me you ain't fuck with anybody since we been broken up" I said looking at him now and he couldn't answer.

"Exactly so you stopping me from seeing someone is wrong and I like him a really do and he's different from what I'm used to"

"What are you used to" he said.

"Don't do this please Jordan can we just be at peace for Dreams sake" i said sighing.

"Bet" he said and jumped out the car.

———————————

We went to Miya's house and a barber came to shape him up and cut his grown out hair and now he was looking like himself again.

Afterwards we went to a club and Jordan disappeared before we left but I honestly didn't care I just wanted to have fun. Me Angel and Teyanna was sat at out both backing shots when we saw Jordan approach us with a girl. It was the same girl that we saw him at the club with.

Me and Angel looked at each other and I laughed whilst shaking me head. This nigga was really tryna make me jealous but I didn't give a fuck. But I do think it's messed up with he did this on the day Cey gets released.

"Yo this is my girl Mel" he said and everyone looked at her and then me. I know they felt awkward so I got up and hugged her and said hey to her to show Jordan and everyone else that I didn't care.

"You must be Diamond the baby mom your really pretty" she said and I smiled.

"Thank you do you want a shot" I asked and she nodded then I made her space to sit with me and the other girls.

Jordan sat opposite us and stared at him but I ignored him for the whole night.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...