You Decorated My Universe (St...

De toybonnicaFNAF

Steven feels his life is just an ordinary until one night where everything changed. During the celebration of... Mais

You Decorated My Universe Playlist
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

THREE

696 24 7
De toybonnicaFNAF

My face was heating just by looking at his toned body, his pompadour hair, and his diamond eyes. I screamed for no reason—probably because I'm still confused about his existence or stunned by his new form. Who's to say?

"Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." He leaned towards me a little closer as he reached his hand, attempting to touch me.

I retorted, "Yeah, as if I would believe you copying the same line from every movie!"

Pink Steven pulled his hand back to him as he curled back up. He got out of the shower and walked out of the room. The sliding sound of my drawer alarmed me, thinking he might ruin my neatly stacked clothes I just folded yesterday. I got on my feet and sprinted to my bedroom.

Pink Steven wore my black shirt and looked slim and tight. "Uh, I don't think—"

"It fits perfectly," he insisted.

"O-okay, uh, what about the pants?"

"Steven, everything is stretchable."

I completely forgot that I have super cotton clothes. I wondered why Dad would choose stretchy outfits, but it probably wouldn't matter, anyway. Pink Steven went out of the bedroom after getting dressed.

Where is he going this time?

I heard the clacking of pans and pots. He, maybe, is doing something that I couldn't even dare to assume what is. I peered at the corner and saw him taking eggs, bread, bacon, and peanut butter out of the refrigerator. Is he making breakfast?

I walked into the kitchen and interrupted him, "Pink Steven, you don't have to do it. You probably don't know-how. I should do it."

"Steven, let me do this," Pink Steven assured. "And stop calling me Pink Steven—just Pink."

I didn't add another word after that other than calling him Pink instead, but I hesitated of him making breakfast on his own. I observed him, looking at how he does it, and to be honest, I didn't see any problem with what he's doing.

He looked at me suddenly, plastering a poker face. "You should take a shower."

"What?" I furrowed my brow.

"You're gonna be late for work."

I looked at the clock and saw that it's already a quarter to eight. I have work, and I don't want to be late. "Oh, yeah, right."

I went back to the bathroom as I closed the door behind me. I leaned as I slowly sink to lie on my butt. I couldn't get the thought of of him. There's something about him that caught my naked eye, which intrigued me: his eyes, those pink diamond eyes speak a lot. His undeniably slimmed build-up bod, the biceps, everything about his physical form is just stunning. Is he some god or is it just me being kinky?

I shouldn't be thinking about this, shouldn't be imagining about this. It's just me but way buffer than I could even imagine, way hunker. All this fantasy in my head's making me crazy.

I took off the blanket and my black trunks and entered the shower. While scrubbing my back with a block of soap, my belly button throbbed for no reason. It ached somehow, slightly. Although it kinda' stings, still, not that painful. I feel entirely new, now that my gem—Pink, is not in my belly anymore. A different person, if I could define it. I'm still me, but not entirely.

I'm not completely myself.

I grabbed the other towel from the side as I dried myself and wrapped it around my body. I got out of the shower and went to my closet to get my clothes. I wore my clean white button-up shirt, my black pants, and my black leather shoes partnered with black socks. I combed my hair 'till it was neat and clean to the satisfaction and sprayed a bit of cologne for a refreshing feeling. I got out of the room after preparing myself physically. I just need to eat breakfast.

I went to the dining room only to see the table was full of food. Just used minimum ingredients but ended up in a variety of meals—it's berserk.

"You're done? That was quick, and you made a lot!" I said.

He looked at me with no response. He stood there like a post beside the table. He suddenly moved to pull out my chair so I could sit. Kind to think of it. He reminded me of a robot programmed to do what it assigned them to do.

"Wow, thanks." I sat down and looked at the variety of meals he prepared. I went over to get some waffles, sunny-side-up bacon, the buttered French toast—already smothered with jam, which I like the most—and a glass of orange juice. A perfect meal to start the day. With the waffle, sunny-side-up, and bacon altogether, I took a bite at it.

It was beyond my expectation. I enjoyed the taste.

"Pink, this is great," I commented joyfully. I then mentioned, "I didn't know you can cook well?"

"I didn't know either until I did."

"Well, it's a splendid meal."

I continued to eat my breakfast. After a few minutes of eating, I produced a slight burp and wiped off the grease on my face with a napkin. I am beyond satisfied with what I just ate.

I stood up and took my vest from the chair. "Well, I must go then." I then lurked my eyes. Where's my keys? I sure put it last night on top of the cabinet, probably, but it was gone from its place.

"Check your vest," Pink insisted.

I checked the pocket of my vest, and my keys were inside of it. How did he know that it was here? Unless he slipped it inside while I was taking a shower. You sneaky diamond. However, I'm surprised that he put it inside. I would just leave it where I put it last. I would never have put it in my pocket or some elsewhere that I would eventually forget.

"I'll be back later at six to clean the mess. Do nothing crazy when I'm not around."

He nodded as his response.

I got out of the house and entered the Dondai. I opened my phone to check the time—it's eight o'clock, just in time for the opening. I started the engine and drove to go to work.

...

After a few minutes of driving, I pulled to a stop behind the restaurant. I got out of the Dondai as I entered the kitchen. I checked in with my DTR.

"Hey guys," I said as I encountered Jefferson washing the dishes and Thomas polishing the plates. They greeted me back.

Oliver entered the kitchen with a trolley full of dirty dishes. "What up, man."

"Last night's birthday boy!" Darwin jumped from behind who just came after I entered the kitchen.

"Last night was a blast," said Thomas. He cleaned his area and went in front of me. He pulled his phone from his pocket. I did not understand what he had installed for me, but might as well guess that it would be something surprising.

"I've got something to show you," he said.

He lent me his phone with a video already set up for me to play. I pressed play, and it showed Patrick throwing up in the bus for completely a minute. Poor Patrick, he had to suffer puking in front of everybody.

"This was last night?" I asked.

He nodded with a malicious grin coated in his mouth.

I raised my brows and rounded my lips. I opened my mouth, but I couldn't even comment in an instant. "Well, that's a shower."

I don't know what to say.

Patrick finally entered to take a minute break when he found me looking at Thomas's phone. I gave him a weird look.

"Don't tell me it's the video?"

I shrugged.

Patrick furrowed his brow and plastered a disgusting expression on Thomas. He seemed unhappy that Thomas did this. He looked pissed off for making me watch the video. "Oh, come on, dude! You agreed you'll never show this to Steven."

Thomas replied, "Sorry, man, I just can't help it."

"He threw up not once, but three times," said Jefferson, washing the new batch of dirty dishes. His hands wrinkled when he revealed it while stating it.

"Yeah, yeah. It was embarrassing," Patrick's eyes trailed off. "Good thing it's not on the internet, I will lose my mind if it did."

"Too late." Darwin lifted his phone, showing him it is already on YouTube. He laughed malevolently.

"Ugh! You moron! I'm so gonna report this." He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"Stop it, you two," I said. "Darwin, delete that, it's not funny."

Darwin put his hands up. "Alright! I'll do it."

I put on my vest, but I didn't button it just yet when Oliver noticed my mood and appearance. He questioned, "What about you? You look like you've been hit by a bus."

I unbuttoned my shirt where my bellybutton is and showed them that my gem's gone. The four gasped, Jefferson reacted and looked anxious.

"Woah! What happened?"

"I took it off last night—it was painful," I said. "It doesn't hurt now, but I feel weak without it." I looked down on my shirt, anxiously enough about this weakness that may intensify and cause a problem to my job. I can't quit my work, I want to work.

I have to work.

"Are you okay, Steven?" Thomas looked at me, trying to glimpse my expression. "You shouldn't have gone to work in this state."

I made a soft smile as I shook my head no. "I'm fine, guys. Plus, can't resist getting that double salary for this month. It's good money." I buttoned my shirt again and then my vest. I went to the dining area and grabbed a few menus.

My eyes speculated about the place. Customers were still partial and already have ordered, so it wouldn't be that much. I removed five menus from my hand, leaving me with only six. Two guests entered the restaurant and took a seat near the jukebox. I head as I go make a greeting.

"Welcome to the Savory Johnson. Here are your menus," I lent them the menus.

Another two and a solo customer entered the restaurant. I might give them menus to choose. "I'll be back to take your orders," I told the first two. I went over to the three customers and lent them menus.

A lady beside me requested for a water refill, so I shifted toward the trolley where the pitcher was placed. I came back and gave her a refill.

I came back once again to the first two guests to list their preferred meals. I lifted the guest check and pen. "Are you ready to order?"

The man in glasses wearing a formal suit asked me for any recommendations.

"We have the Grilled Chicken Supreme with Saffron and Thyme. It's one bestseller here, and it thrills newcomers to try it."

"Then, the Grilled Chicken Supreme is."

"Will do," I said as I wrote it down on the check.

"I would like to try the Shrimp Scampi Pasta," the lady in front of him pointed at the dish from the menu.

"Any refreshments to partner with?"

The man sat up straight, fixing his posture. "One wine and one champagne."

"Anything you like to add?"

"No, that will be all. Thank you."

I produced a soft smile. I went to take the orders from other customers. As time passes, my bellybutton couldn't help resist the stinging effect that my gem left. It was painful. I continued to work without trying to worry about what's happening underneath my shirt. The more I work, however, I gained a lot of weakness, which worries me.

I don't want it to cause destruction to my profession. My life will be nothing without it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1K 34 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
34.8K 745 14
It was tough work healing all of Beach City. From the land to the settlements, all that was wrecked has now been rebuilt stronger and better than eve...
2.1K 103 20
Lᴏsɪɴɢ Gᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴅɪᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ xᴅ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Spinel lost the game by Pin...