The guardian

By Rhys2624

Forth is an omega from the blood moon pack. He is treated as a lowly servant there. Although he has tried to... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 (Full)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (End)
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S HERE!!!
50K!!!

Chapter 19 M

3.1K 143 24
By Rhys2624

Forth's pov:

Three weeks passed without any incident. Those three never tried anything after that.

Pha and i got to know a lot more about each other. I also get along really with the other pack members.

Right now pha and i were packing our bags. We will be spending a week away in a beach house owned by his dad. Only pha and i.

After some thinking we decided to take our relationship to the next level.

"You got everything?" Pha asked.

"Yeah. What about you?" I closed my bag.

"I also got everything." He showed his bag.

"Let's go." I smiled and took his hand.

"You two ready?" Mom was waiting at the entrance.

We nodded.

"See you in a week." She hugged us.

We got into the car and made our way to the beach house. After thirty minutes of driving we finally arrived.

It was beautiful. The colour pallet and the design gave a homy look to the place.

We kept our bags in the bedroom and looked around. We were enjoying the view on the balcony with pha backhugging me and his chin on my shoulder.

Hey Forth? Kai spoke up.

Yeah?

There's something i forgot to mention. He said slowly.

What is it?

I had a bad feeling about this.

Our heat is coming tonight.

WHAT??!! KAI!! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE??!

It slipped my mind ok? I was gonna tell you but then i forgot about after playing around with zen. He mumbled.

"Oh my god.... Kaaiiii....." I looked down.

"What is it?" Pha asked.

I looked behind me.

"Kai just told me that our heat is coming tonight." I, said.

He blinked a few times before his eyes opened widely.

"YOUR HEAT?!" he yelled.

I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Well i would have told you if a certain someone had told me about this beforehand." I said referring to kai.

I'm sorry ok? I was enjoying too much and forgot to tell you. He said.

"It's a good thing we are away from the others." He sighed.

I nodded.

"Nothing we can do about it. Let's enjoy ourselves until then." He took my hand and pulled me inside.

We went out to the beach for a swim. We spent the rest of the day playing around in the water.

When the sun was starting to set, we sat on the beachside with me on his lap watching the sunset.

By the time we went back into the house, it was already 7 o'clock.

I let pha take a shower first and scrolled through my phone. I had taken a lot of pictures during the day.

After about thirty minutes, pha came out of the bathroom. "You can go in now."

I took a towel and went in. I took a warm shower and cleaned myself up properly.

(Mature content ahead)

I was drying my hair infront of the mirror when suddenly a wave of heat hit me.

My whole body heated up and it was starting to get painful. My knees gave out and i slumped to the floor.

"PHA!!" I yelled.

He immediately barged in. "WHAT IS IT? WHAT HAPPENED?"

He was wearing sweatpants. He didn't have a shirt on.

He froze the moment he saw me. His nostrils flared when he smelled my pheromones.

"You're-"

I nodded.

"It hurts..." I reached out to him.

He instantly rushed towards me and lifted me in his arms.

I buried my nose in his neck and inhaled his scent. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged as close as i could. I slowly sucked on his neck leaving marks.

Pha released a low growl.

He put me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

I reached out to him and pulled him down.

He kissed me deeply eliciting deep moans from me. Every touch felt so good. My whole body was so sensitive it was painful. And the only way to make it go away is for pha to take me.

"Mnnnn... Nnggh... Nnhhh...." I moaned into the kiss when he slowly stroked my length. The towel was already gone.

My length was already leaking and i could feel my ass getting wet from my slick.

"Pha.... Hurry.... Mnnhh... I need you..." I begged when he finally broke the kiss.

"I don't think I can hold back... You smell so good..." He gritted his teeth.

"Don't hold back... Take me..." I spread my legs wider.

His last bit of control seems to have snapped.

He immediately dove in and started sucking my neck.

"Ahhh... Ahhnn... Aaahh...."

His hands wondered up to my nipples and pinched them hard and twisted them.

"Aahhnnn!! Aaaahhh!!" I arched my back.

I felt another wave of slick come out of my hole. And my length leaked even more.

"Pha... Don't tease..." I lightly punched his shoulder.

His lips moved lower and lower. He sucked my nipples and then made his way down until he reached my length.

He licked the precum and slowly took the tip into his mouth.

"Aahhnn!! Aaaahh!! Aahhhh!! Phaa!! Aahhnn!!" I arched my back when he engulfed my whole length in his mouth and started sucking.

I was grabbing pillows tightly trying to keep myself sane.

The moment i felt his finger press into my hole, i burst into his mouth.

"Aaaaahhhnnn!!"

My whole body was trembling.

Pha swallowed everything.

"You're so wet down here. My finger went in easily." He pushed another one in and started moving them in a fast pace.

"Aaahh.... Aahhmmm.... Ahhhnn...."

"Aaaahhh!! Aaaahhnn!! Pha!!" I screamed when he curled his fingers inside and pressed on a particular spot.

"Found it." He smirked.

He then added a third finger and started scissoring them.

"Aahhnn!! Aaaahh!! Aaahhmm!! Aaahhnnn!!"

He kept hitting that spot over and over again. I could feel another orgasm approaching.

He pulled out his fingers right before i came.

"Did you take the pills?" He asked.

My mind was foggy and i couldn't think clearly. It took me a while to understand what he said.

I nodded. "Before taking a shower.... Now hurry up already..."

He pulled off his sweatpants and boxers. He aligned his length with my hole.

He thrust in in one strong move.

"AAAAAHHHMNNN!!"

My hole clenched around his length.

"So big.... Ahmm... I feel so full..."

I felt his dick grow inside me.

"Aahhmmm!!"

"Dammit... I was trying to go slow... You're really bad for my heart."

He grabbed my thighs and spread them wider. He positioned himself properly and held my hips tightly. He started thrusting fast and deep.

"Aaaaahh!! Ahhnn!! Ahhh!! Aahhh!! Ahhnn!!"

I arched my back and clenched the pillow tightly. He was hitting my spot with every thrust. Stars appeared in my vision.

He snaked his arm under me and pulled me so now i was straddling his lap. I wrapped my arms aound his neck.

In this position his thrusts reached deeper.

"Aahhnn!! Aahhh!! Aaahhmm!! Aahhh!! Aannmm!!"

My head was taken aback and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He pulled my hair and crashed his lips onto mine. He forced my mouth open and pushed his tongue in.

"Mnn!! Nngghh!! Mnnhh!! Mhnn!! Mmmnn!!"

He let go after a while when the need for air arose. He traced his lips on my neck. I could feel his fangs scraping my skin lightly.

I lowered my lips onto his neck and scrapped his neck lightly with my fangs as well.

Then at the same time we both bit down.

I could feel his fangs sinking into my neck.

"MMMMNNNHHH!!!"

A flood of euphoria washed over me and i came all over pha and i. My eyes were rolled to the back of my head. I clenched him tightly when i came.

I could feel his knot forming. He forced it past my tight rim and i felt his warm cum tinting my walls white.

We slowly extracted our fangs and licked the wounds after coming down from our high. He joined our foreheads and we stayed like that trying to catch our breath.

When we finally managed to get our breathing under control, we looked at each other and smiled.

Pha pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't a rough one. It was a slow passionate one.

We parted after a while. He traced his mark on my neck slowly with his fingers.

"It's beautiful. You're finally mine." He smiled satisfied.

I traced my mark on his neck which was of a white wolf with gold eyes.

"I was yours from the moment we met." I mumbled softly while looking at him lovingly.

"I love you so much Forth jaturapoom." He nuzzled my nose.

"I love you too so much Phana kongthanin." I closed my eyes.

I felt his knot getting smaller. A mischievous smile made its way onto my face.

I clenched his length tightly eliciting a deep growl from him.

"We are not done yet are we?" I tilted my head.

"No we're not. The night is still young." He gently laid me back on the bed. And the second round commenced.

I woke up the next morning in pha's arms. I looked up at him. He was still fast asleep.

I slowly slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. My body was covered in dark purple hickeys.

I touched his mark on my neck. It was a black wolf with silver eyes.

I couldn't help but smile softly. I felt so happy. I was finally mated for real.

I took a warm bath and prepared one for pha as well. When i came out of the bathroom, he was already up. He was sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning. You really wake up way too early." He got off the bed and came over to me.

"Sorry it's a force of habit." I chuckled. "I prepared a warm bath for you."

I pushed him into the bathroom.

I went to our bags. I looked at them for a while before opening pha's bag. I took out a light blue t-shirt from it. I wore grey khaki pants from my own one.

I didn't feel uncomfortable wearing short sleeves when I'm with pha alone. But if there's someone else with us, i always wear long sleeves.

I went to the kitchen to see if there's something to eat. The cupboards were stacked with all kinds of groceries and snacks. Mom and dad probably got them put here before we came.

I found some pancake batter, a loaf of bread, some eggs and some bacon.

I decided to make pancakes, toast, some sunny side up eggs and bacon.

I was almost done with the bacon when i felt arms wrap around me.

"I didn't know you could cook." Pha said.

"Well i had to learn. When i was growing up, sometimes i wouldn't even get leftovers so i would have to make something with the small amount of groceries i managed to buy with the small allowance they gave me." I smiled thinly.

I felt pha's hands tighten around me.

I could feel his anger rising.

" Can you take these to the table? I'll make some coffee for us." I quickly put the bacon on the plates and gave them to him trying to distract him.

He nodded and took them to the table.

I quickly poured the coffee from the coffee machine and added some milk and sugar to it.

I took the mugs to the table and gave one to him.

" Thanks." He smiled.

We spent the rest of the day walking around the beach and of course doing some exercise here and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
74.3K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...
39.7K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
72.6K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...