Stringless Guitar (Musicians...

Por IamManuelll

He's hot, he's popular and he's definitely handsome. And he's as fascinating as a guitar when he plays it. Bu... Más

Stringless Guitar
Chapter 1: No Sub, No Club
Chapter 2: Breached Room
Chapter 3: Inside His Car
Chapter 4: Plus the One
Chapter 5: Didn't See It Coming
Chapter 6: Truly There
Chapter 7: When the Tint Fades
Chapter 8: Fallen Star
Chapter 9: Burning Stage, Fiery Night
Chapter 10: Strings of the Wrist
Chapter 11: One Call Away
Chapter 12: Electrified
Chapter 13: Creaks and Slams
Chapter 14: Lines Getting Thin
Chapter 15: Glasses Break
Chapter 16: Down Memory Lane
Chapter 17: A Gig to the Moon
Chapter 18: Fast Food Court
Chapter 19: Sands and Sunscreens
Chapter 20: Fire Under the Moon
Chapter 21: Lies in the Leather
Chapter 22: Get Through
Chapter 23: The Need
Chapter 24: The Want
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special Chapter

DISCLAIMER

1.8K 78 15
Por IamManuelll

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 IamManuelll

Book Cover Layout by: Jae Manuel (IamManuelll)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

This story is not professionally edited and I only did a few reviews and revisions on this so please do expect a few typographical and grammatical errors.

I do not own any songs and lyrics included in the book. Credits to the rightful writers and singers mentioned in the scenes.

_

Just to clear things up, this is NOT an erotic romance novel. No, I don't write stories like that (for now). This story contains explicit and mature scenes and contents but all of which are for the sake of character and story development. It wouldn't be the highlight of this. So if you are into hardcore romance, erotic and hot stories, sorry but this might not satisfy your taste. Nonetheless, if you wish to continue, feel free to do so. Thus, I hope you like it. Thank you so much for checking out this story. Your feedback and votes are also appreciated! Thank you for giving this a chance!

- IamManuelll

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.9K 392 25
Albertus Magnus Series #2 Venice Martha Villareal, is the daughter of a former Miss Universe and a famous TV reporter. She has a very strong persona...
353K 9.7K 39
Anthea Louise Vergara is a well-known prodigy who obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy at Oxford University. She is also The Most Outstanding...
275K 10K 48
He is Kal Verano. Princely; in every sense of the word. He has the best face there is. Biyaya siya sa mga kababaihan. He is everything that Starr Vil...
210K 7.3K 49
He is Caspian Hernandez. Matalino, gwapo and most importantly, single. With his I.Q of 148, he is one of the most feared enemy and most loved bachelo...