System: Change the fate

By Nisha_lucy

Adria Campbell had everything in her life. Her family pampered her. She really had everything that she wanted... More

ℍ𝔼𝕐 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼!
MEETING THE SYSTEM
SYSTEM 007
ARC 1.1 : CEO'S LOVER
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17
BACK TO THE SYSTEM SPACE
A/N
ARC : 2.1 TWISTED WORLD
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
A\N
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.18
ARC 2.19
Arc: 2.20
A. N
ARC : 2.21
ARC : 2.22
ARC : 2.23
ARC : 2.24
ARC : 2.25
ARC: 2.26
BACK TO SYSTEM SPACE
ARC 3.1 : HIGH SCHOOL LOVE
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15

ARC 2.17

4.1K 140 12
By Nisha_lucy

She took out a men's black hanfu with a short sleeve, from the system's space. She wore her hair in a long ponytail and covered her face with a dragon mask.

*LIL, I want to buy a voice changing pill.*

**Host, the voice changing pill has been bought. 50 points has been deducted.** Adria was a bit surprised at the low price.

*Are you sure it's not 150 points?*

**Sure, host.**

*Wow, so you guys do have a conscience, huh?*

**Host!!!!** LIL whined.

Adria took the pill that appeared in her hand and soon she felt a slight itch in her throat which subsided after a few seconds. She spoke to test it out.

'I'm the most handsome man on this world' her voice sounded like a man. Her tone was deep and husky.

After confirming that the pill was working perfectly. She went to the third prince's building without getting caught by the patrolling guards with the help of LIL's guidance.

Entering the third prince's building was not that hard. Since he was unfavoured by the emperor, the patrolling guards were very low compared to Huang min and third concubine's quarters.

Before entering the third prince's bedroom she pressed the lock of a container and threw it inside his room. It contained a special type of gas that paralyses the body parts below the neck and also plays some tricks in their mind which makes them speak the truth. She bought it from the system for 200 points. As soon as the container went inside the bedroom, the lock was opened and the gas was released. The gas works fast, so she doesn't need to worry about getting caught by the third prince. She waited for the gas to dissolve before she entered the room.

When she entered the room, as she expected the prince was shouting at the top of his lungs for guards. She was glad that she had LIL to make the third prince's room sound proof. The third prince glared at her with hatred.

'Who are you? What did you do to me?' He shouted at her.

'Who am I? You don't need to know that, Third prince and for what I did to your body, don't worry it's just something to make you co-operative.'

'Heh! Did the first prince asked you to do this? He is the only one who is cheap enough to do something like this. So, are you going to kill me? 'He snorted.

'First of all stop assuming things on your own. The first prince didn't send me and I'm not going to kill anybody........unless you are not being co-operative with me' she took a sharp knife and traced it with her finger gently while speaking.

'So let's start our talk. Why do you want to rebel?' Adria spoke straight forwardly without hiding her intentions. Huang Mingli's face paled as soon as he heard the word 'rebel'. He was very secretive about his works. He even made sure that he covered his tracks well enough.

'Don't worry, I'm not going to report you. I just want to know why? Why do you want to rebel? Is it related to the first prince?'

'Hmph!!What makes you think I will tell you the reason?'

'You're really stubborn, third prince. I thought I don't need to report you but looking at your behaviour I think it's better if I report it to His Majesty right away! Should I report you or not?' She threatened him.

'May I know why you want to know the reason' He figured out that the person before him is not an ordinary person, since he was able to find out about the rebellion and also was able to enter into his building without getting noticed by the patrol guards. So he decided it is better to co-operate with him. He still doesn't know if he is a friend or a foe, hence he decided to lay low for now.

'Wow, you're finally being co-operative! Okay, So why do I want to know the reason? Hmmm...I'm just an innocent passerby who got very curious about the secret I found. That's it!!' Adria replied in a cheerful tone.

'Do you really want me to believe that?' He mocked.

'Do you really think you have a choice?' She snorted. He sighed.

'The reason for my rebel...Is Revenge.' He gritted his teeth.

'Revenge? '

'Yes, My revenge against the Empress and the First prince!!' His face got red due to anger.

'What did they do for you to get revenge on them?' Adria saw his face getting more distorted in anger.

'The Empress!! She killed my mother!!She poisoned her to death.'

'What!?'

'Just because my mother who was her close friend married His majesty, she killed her because of her jealousy! How did she even have the heart to kill my mother? My mother was very kind hearted and gentle. She always felt guilty for marrying his majesty. Also it was his majesty who forced my mother when he was drunk. What wrong did she even commit? Yet she was killed by those cold blooded murderers. That's why I want to take revenge on them. I will destroy them personally with my own hands!!' His teary eyes turned red as he spoke.

Adria listened to him silently registering everything he said in her mind. There were many loopholes in his story. She stayed silent for a while waiting for him to calm down.

She spoke again after she calmed down.

'And how did you know these things? I mean...Who? Who told you this?'

'What? Why do you even want to know that?' He spoke agitated by her question.

'Because the story you told me had a lot of loopholes.'

'Heh! You are the same. Just like others.' He spoke in an angry yet disappointed tone.

'Oh, believe me I'm VERY different from others. Now, tell me who told you that story.' She placed the knife on his neck and pressed it lightly drawing a thin line of blood before taking it back. Huang mingli didn't even dare to swallow when that sharp knife was on his neck.

'You!! (sighs) My adoptive mother told me this. She even showed my mother's diary in which she wrote about the Empress's anger towards her.' He told her not daring to anger her again.

'Just because you saw your mother's diary, you believed that story as the truth?'Adria face palmed herself.

'Why didn't you think that the first concubine might have lied to you?'

'How dare you slander her!! Why would she lie to me?' He raised was voice as he raged in anger.

'Why would she NOT lie to you?' Adria replied calmly.

'What?' He spoke in confusion.

'I mean why do you think that she should have told you the truth? She could have also lied.'

'That...' His voice quivered, his face became pale.

This was the first time that he thought about this possibility. He broke in a cold seat when thought about the possibility that it might be true, but if it really is true...then his whole life was a ruthless lie. He didn't dare to think about it. He reassured himself that it must not be the case. He believed that the person before him told these words just to make him let his guard down.

But what he didn't know was, his brain was already beginning to suspect the first concubine's story. All this time, the anger in his heart made him unable to think straightly but the fog inside his head was slowly lifting because of Adria's words. It's only a matter of time before he faces the truth.

'Roll...You just want to make a rift between me and mother!' He gritted his teeth but the confusion in his eyes was not missed by Adria. She smirked lightly.

'I don't care if you believe it or not, I just want to satiate my curiosity and for that! I need your help.' She traced his jaw line with her sharp knife.

'Quite a nice way for asking help, heh! what do you want?'

Adria spoke about her plan in a detailed manner.

'What makes you think I would do as you say? I won't let my adoptive mother be in danger.' He yelled at her.

'Oh, third prince, aren't you over thinking things here?'

'No matter what you say, I won't help you. Even if you want to kill me or report me to his majesty, I won't help you!!'

Adria sighed at his stubborn decision but she figured that it won't be easy to make him accept. To be honest, the fact that he was co-operative till now is still a surprise for her.

(sighs...I thought this conversation will go smoothly throughout the end, but who am I kidding? sighs.... Seems like I should use my trump card)

'Well, you wouldn't worry about your life but what about the life of the fiancee whom you cherish so much?' She spoke with a murderous glint on her face.

'Don't you dare lay your finger on her!!' He shouted as he became angry.

'It depends on your words. So are you willing to help me?'

'Lowly bastard!' He yelled at her.

'You still didn't answer me, seems like you don't value her so much.'

The third prince became silent and Adria didn't rush him. After what seemed like a quarter of shi, he spoke. (A.n- Quarter of shi- 15 minutes. Shi = 1hr, Shichen = 2hr)

'I accept.'

'Well then, Thank you so much for your cooperation. The medicine will wear off in the morning so don't worry about it. I will take my leave then.' She left without waiting for his reply. She didn't forget to take the gas container back. Since it's technology doesn't belong to this era it's dangerous to leave it there. She tossed it into the system's recycle bin.

She left third prince's quarters and safely entered the third concubine's quarters. She removed her disguise and went to her room.

But she didn't think there would be an uninvited guest waiting for her at her door. She was startled to see him.

'M-Min-ge, W-What are you doing here?'

'Where did you go wearing those black clothes?' The voice which was usually gentle was now filled with anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 985 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
818K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
3.4K 475 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
761 10 18
"I love everything about you. And that includes your entire digestive system." 'Don't open your eyes, Rachel', she whispered inside her head. 'Don't...