Transmigration of Starfire: L...

By Tennyliz

Starfire: The top assassin feared by all and with a side hobby as an anonymous hacker who no one knew about... More

Before the rebirth
Before the rebirth 2
System
System 2
Storyline
Arc 1-School Prince and his flower
Arc 1- Chapter 1
Arc 1- Chapter 2
Arc 1- Chapter 3
Arc 1- Chapter 4
Arc 1- Chapter 5
Arc 1- Chapter 6
Arc 1- Chapter 7
Arc 1- Chapter 8
Arc 1- Chapter 9
Arc 1- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 2- Ahh! Zombies!!! Save me!
Arc 2- Chapter 1
Arc 2- Chapter 2
Arc 2- Chapter 3
Arc 2- Chapter 4
Arc 2- Chapter 5
Arc 2- Chapter 6
Arc 2- Chapter 7
Arc 2- Chapter 8
Arc 2- Chapter 9
Space
Storyline
Arc 3- Business King is Mine!
Arc 3- Chapter 1
Arc 3- Chapter 2
Arc 3- Chapter 3
Arc 3- Chapter 4
Arc 3- Chapter 5
Arc 3- Chapter 6
Arc 3- Chapter 7
Arc 3- Chapter 8
Arc 3- Chapter 9
Arc 3- Chapter 10
Space
System Party
System Party 2
System party 3
Storyline
Arc 4- I will conquer this game!
Arc 4- Chapter 1
Arc 4- Chapter 2
Arc 4- Chapter 3
Arc 4- Chapter 4
Arc 4- Chapter 5
Arc 4- Chapter 6
Heya
Arc 4- Chapter 7
Arc 4- Chapter 8
Arc 4- Chapter 9
Arc 4- Chapter 10

Arc 2- Chapter 10

4.5K 223 112
By Tennyliz

*Starfire's Pov*

[Ding! Side mission: Find the cure. Completed! Reward: 3,000 experience points!]

'Just 3,000? That's not really fair~'

[I don't think so, you didn't really do much except for suggesting the final ingredients for the uncompleted cure ;-;]

'Yeah, I wasn't even sure about them. Who knew that the cure needed Shirley's healing water and her blood? To tell the truth, the healing water still made sense but her blood was suggested just for fun, I didn't expect it to actually work~'

[ Right, it was like payback]

'Maybe~'

After Shirley and her father's reunion, we found out that he had been working on the cure but couldn't get the final ingredient to complete it, it had something missing.

I just suggested that he should use Shirley's water since it had healing properties and her blood since it might have healing abilities. Shirley was scared in the beginning but relented and had her blood taken.

Surprisingly, the cure was a success and made anyone who took it, immune to the virus and can also turn newly transformed zombies back to humans. So, anybody that just changed into a zombie, or have the zombie virus in their blood but haven't turned into a zombie, or any normal human, can take the cure to cancel out all virus in their system or to make them immune.

[Too bad you won't get any credit at all]

'I don't mind, I am not the one who began the study of the cure anyway. As long as I complete my side missions and get experience points, I am happy~'

[... Ok host]

*3 weeks later*

Who said it was easy to level up while running away from others?! The volunteers, Kyle, and even my parents are all searching for me.

Kyle and my parents ran into each other which made them happy but Kyle told them about me and now they are all looking for me.

'Can't I just level up in peace?!' I thought as I slashed through a level 4 zombie's head and kept his nucleus.

[Well, host... That is slightly impossible]

I smiled, carrying my bag that now contained numerous level 2, 3 and 4 zombie nucleus with few level 5 ones. Little que went back to his non-physical state since I didn't really need him now.

I am already in level 6, almost entering level 7, thanks to Little que. Since his level is high, he helped me kill some level 6 zombies for me to upgrade but those people chasing me are ruining my fun!~

"I really need to complete that remaining side mission so that I can leave this world" I said while thinking about how to succeed in that.

I continued walking and paused when I saw someone lying on the floor.

Wait! Not someone but an high level zombie, to be specific, that level 7 zombie I fought at that time.

I smiled looking at his weak self, he had injuries all over that seemed to reduce his fighting capacity, which means it will be easy for me to kill him and take his nucleus~

The good thing is that he had levelled up and was now in level 8 which is very good for me, I will directly reach level 8 with his nucleus~

'Little que, translate his zombie roars for me, I want to have a little chat with him~'

"Hey, I guess we meet again. As you can see, I am still alive like you asked, but it seems you didn't listen to your own advice~" I teased as I faced him.

He looked at me with a slight smirk and winked.

"Well, well, it seems we were made for each other, don't you think?" He said with a sly glint in his eyes.

"Yes, you were made for me to advance. I can easily take your nucleus now and level up. Thanks~" I said spinning my sword in my hand.

He gulped nervously but still tried to maintain his confident farce.

I moved closer and held the sword right above his head, he couldn't move at all since he was severely injured, which reminds me; who could cause this to a level 8 zombie?

"One more thing before I kill you, who did this to you? Where you ambushed or what?" I asked smiling at him.

"Do you care about me? That's so cute. To answer your question, three level 9 humans ambushed me, I managed to kill two of them though and escaped but not without getting all this injuries." He said with a smirk still hanging on his face as if he forgot he might die soon.

Level 7 humans are usually leaders of a base, level 8 humans are extremely rare and level 9 humans have not even been found yet. But three level 9 humans went after him, which is weird and slightly suspicious since he wouldn't really help them level up so why would they gang up on him?

None of that is my concern though, I should just focus on my missions and leave this world.

"Ok, thanks for the info. You can die now~" I said bringing down the sword towards his head.

"Wait!" He said and I paused.

"What? Say it fast, I have things to do and people to run from" I said with a slightly annoyed smile.

"I... I love you. You wouldn't kill someone that loves you, right? That was even the reason I didn't kill you last time, I think you are awesome and cool, plus you are the perfect girl for me. Even if we aren't of the same species, we can still be together. What do you say?" He asked looking at me with a sincere smile.

I looked at him for a while and made my decision.

[Ding! Side mission: Kill a level 8 zombie. Completed! Reward: 1,000 experience points!]

'This is even less than the other one~'

[Well, it wasn't really hard to kill a severely injured zombie *eye roll*]

'Maybe~'

I sat down and started to absorb the level 8 nucleus.

"I have broken through to level 8! Now, I just need to get back to Kyle and leave this world~" I said, looking around.

I spent 3 hours absorbing the nucleus while Little que protected me from any stray zombies.

I made my way to Kyle through the help of Little que's navigation and met Kyle and my parents.

"Where were you, young lady?!" My mom asked looking at me angrily.

"I am sorry, I was just trying to level up and get enough nucleus for the base to flourish more" I said apologetically as my dad looked at me in surprise.

"Fiona, what level are you? Your level seems to be higher than mine since it is pressurizing me!" He said as they all looked at me in surprise.

"Hmm... I am in level 8" I said looking away.

"What?! Level 8?! That is so high! You are a prodigy!" They said surprised and hugged me.

'You see, with this, they will be more happy and not question me again~'

[Yeah, I guess so. Good job host]

We made our way back to the base with the volunteers after they calmed down.

[Ding! Main mission: Keep Kyle safe till he gets back to the base. Completed! Reward: 2,500 experience points]

'I am not even bothering to complain about the reward. I want to leave now'

[Ding! Host's soul successfully removed!]

*3rd person's Pov*

This time, not a lot of people noticed Fiona's change, only Kyle knew that something changed in Fiona. The only other person who could know was Shirley who was busy being praised because her dad came up with the cure.

Shirley didn't marry Ashton since she never saved him and he didn't feel anything for her. The zombie that was supposed to have injured Ashton was already killed by Starfire while she was leveling up, so Ashton was safe and still owned his own base but didn't care about Shirley even with her popularity.

Fiona felt weird when she came back but shrugged it off and was happy being a level 8 and also getting her brother back.

And so, they all lived happily ever after, well... except for that level 8 zombie but who cares about him, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 98 41
REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning. Over the years, she has gotten connect...
2.7K 52 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
123K 5.6K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
9K 392 18
"It's beautiful" I sigh. "Yes it is" Blaze whispers next to me. I looked at him and saw he was just staring at me. "Why are you staring?" "Because...