His Queen

By anne_luvs

He's ruthless. Cold-hearted to all except one. His heart is ice when death lays in the palm of his hand. B... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Two

4.6K 135 57
By anne_luvs

Arielle glared at the men who had tossed her back into the empty room she was originally in as they closed the door.

She eyed the paper bag as she heard the lock on the door click.

"Of course it only locked from the outside." She thought as she made her way away from the door.

Zach's betrayal was one that took Arielle off-guard in a way.

She had sensed Sebastian was suspicious of him but never did she think Zach would go this far.

However, through their entire short-lived conversation, she couldn't get Zach's words out of her mind.

"I wonder if Sebastian is losing his mind looking for you right now."

"Or if he's even bothered to look for you at all."

Sebastian was back.

Arielle couldn't help but feel comfort knowing he had returned.

She had no doubt that he would find her, after all if she couldn't trust him, what did that make of the foundation of their relationship?

Arielle looked at the metal ring on her finger and she twisted it around.

She needed to find a way out of here.

Sebastian would find her no matter where she is, but she needed to first attempt to help herself instead of waiting it out for a man.

After all, he would want the same.

It was a small room made of concrete walls and a barred window.

The small twin side bed in the corner and the roped cut from Arielle earlier seemed to be the only furniture throughout the entire room.

Light barely made it's way in but the still, the brown bag stood out.

She wasn't going to wear the garments in the bag; Arielle had more pride than that.

It was more than just her own dignity.

She had promised the day she was sure about Sebastian that she was all his, just as he was all hers.

It was wrong of her to willingly dress herself in such clothes for eyes other than Sebastian's in her mind.

Arielle made her way over to the bed as she laid down, tired over the events that had transpired earlier.

Her wrists were sore and the feeling of being slapped wasn't something that necessarily felt pleasant.

Though having no way to tell, much time hadn't passed when two men entered her room.

"You haven't changed yet?" One of them grunted, picking up the lingerie and throwing it on the bed.

Arielle watched warily as the other closed the door.

She stayed silent.

"You heard the options he gave you." The other reminded her as he walked closer to her.

She struggled as the man pinned her down.

Between the two of them versus her, she was both outnumbered in strength and power.

She thrashed around, kicking the man who had taken it upon him to try and remove the tank top they had forced her to change into.

"You bitch." The man barked as her reached into his pocket to pull out a switch blade.

He smirked as he made his way closer as the other man exerted more force to pin her arm down, using his knee to kneel on her legs.

She felt the cold, blunt edge of the knife begin to glide across the side of her top as she still struggled.

It was only when she had pulled back abruptly and gotten one of her arms lose did the man swing the blade out, hitting her wrist.

She winced as she looked at the stinging wound that was beginning to draw quite a bit of blood before glaring at the men.

"See what you did." One of them growled, "Should've stopped fucking moving."

As her wrist began stinging more, the men shook their head, "Change and go out. He'll send someone to pick you up for dinner."

With that, they had left her alone to tend to her wounds.

She looked at her wrist as she touched the area around the cut, finding it to be quite deep.

Using her already cut tank top, she tied it around the wound, muttering at the pain. The white fabric of the top had been stained a crimson shade of red as she eyed the set of lingerie that was set beside her.

Arielle had no doubt that the men would've had no problem stripping her then and there to dress her in next to nothing.

However, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

She couldn't bring herself to cry out of the guilt and betrayal that began to eat her alive as she picked up one of the pieces.

Slowly, she dropped her sweats and closed her eyes.

If she cried, she was admitting to defeat.

Instead, she dressed herself quietly and put the sweats on again, in hopes of at least covering half of herself up.

The thought of the men who cut the shirt from her and her dress disgusted her.

Where had they learned such vulgar ways?

She hated the feeling of the fabric against her.

Yet, doing it herself seemed to better than being stripped by two men.

Alone, Arielle sat on the bed with her arm beginning to sore as she looked at the empty concrete wall.

Despite all that was happening, her mind was blank.

Rather, blank as she forced herself to not think, knowing that the confusion would only heighten her emotional perception of things and her anxiety.

Arielle began counting, a self-soothing method she picked up from her childhood.

"1, 2, 3, 4... what if..." She thought before shaking her head and starting to count again, "1,2,3,4.."

She had repeated those numbers and would restart every time a thought began to form in her head, only ever getting as far as 27 until hearing the door open again.

Not bothering to look, she let a sheer robe get thrown on the bed, landing beside her.

"Use the robe to cover up instead of the sweats. It's better to listen than to rebel."

Arielle's head snapped up at the familiar voice.

"Kamryn?"

"I'll be outside," The distant familiar woman in front of her eyes stated, "I don't like waiting and neither do they."

•••

Guys! I'm so sorry I owe y'all an apology!

This chapter was supposed to be out yesterday but I had a horrible headache and couldn't bring myself to upload it.

Regardless, here's the long awaited chapter!

How did you guys like it?

It's pretty short but in a way bittersweet. This book is almost completed already can you believe that?

There's not many more chapters before I can mark it as completed!

With that being said, please check out my book "12:00 A.M."! Surely it won't disappoint! I update it in between chapters of this book and plan to start working on finishing that one after this!

This chapters goals are: 455 reads, 55 votes, and 30 comments!

Please remember to follow, share, comment, and vote for more!

Remember to stay safe out there!

-Anne

P.S. I know you guys are probably frustrated at the goals but I wanted to incorporate them to get more interaction and some time between releases so I can edit and read all your lovely comments! I hope you guys can understand!

•••
Updated: 8•5•20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 106 36
Unwanted love🌝 I put little mafia characteristic in hero not much🥲
20 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
For You By V

Mystery / Thriller

278 37 18
(There Will soon be a sequel to this story called "I Love You") ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ "Let me go asshole!" He laughed. I wish I could see who he was, what he w...
4.2K 226 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...