Chapter Twelve

"Who was he?" Sebastian questioned, sitting at the head of the table.

The meeting was unexpected but was nessacary.

Jaxon cleared his throat before speaking, "He isn't talking but a background check revealed that his name is Caleb White and he's 32 years old."

Sebastian let out a groan, intimidating the others in the room.

Most had never seen him this mad and were confused as to why he was so angry over the attack of a random stranger in his building.

"Janet, please handle the publicity output on this incident and release a statement that the man has been arrested and the woman is fine." Sebastian ordered, "Kasey and Bryant, look into the security and up the regulations on entering all of our building by the end of this week."

His commands were received with nods and the scribbling of pens on paper, careful to note everything down, not missing a thing.

"Yona, make sure sales and meetings stay the same and reassure those that are worried that this was a one-time incident and that this will never happen again under our headquarters." He stated, "Also, make sure those that have footage of the altercation to turn the evidence into us."

"Zamik, keep an eye on all 14 branches in the U.S." Sebastian continued, "Tori and Alexis keep track of the activity on the 7 branches in China, Italy, Brazil, Russia, Canada, Australia, and India."

Sebastian paused before turning to Jaxon, "And Jaxon, come with me to my office. The meeting is over, all actions are effective immediately."

Everyone rose and waited until Sebastian had left, taking the majority of the tension with him.

After making his way to his office and letting the door close behind Jaxon, Sebastian let out a groan as he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his dress shirt and removed his coat.

"Calm down." Jaxon said warily, "You're not going to think right if you act impulsively."

"I can't stop thinking about her Jaxon." Sebastian confided, "I shouldn't even be here today but I had to make sure I did something about it."

Worry took over his body to the point where he couldn't sleep last night, constantly checking if Arielle was actually beside him.

"What else do you have on him?" Sebastian questioned, knowing that what was said in the meeting was the mere top layer.

"He said his name was Caleb White and nothing more but there was no 'Caleb White' in the system." Jaxon started, "Running his finger print was hard, he seemingly badly burned all of his finger however, we were able to find out little on him."

Sebastian shook his head and nodded for Jaxon to continue.

"His birth name is Jarok Marino, born in Russia and raised in Italy. He works for the west side." Jaxon shrugged, "That's all we have on him."

"Keep him for no longer than today and interrogate him, get him to talk." Sebastian ordered, "He's new and chances are he isn't important in this game, turn him into the police and let them deal with him."

"But Sebastian—" Jaxon started before being silenced.

"He's a spy." Sebastian spoke, "If he escapes, he'll get killed by his own people. It's not worth wasting time on a useless individual."

With that, he sent Jaxon out of his office before locking up and making his way back to the back of the building where he would be picked up in private.

"Where to?" His driver questioned, opening the door for Sebastian.

"Take me to the nearest floral arrangement shop."