πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

By subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... More

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"

3.3K 223 48
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent readers 😶 do vote friends!!!

Happy reading!! 😄😄😄

Let's get into the story...

"Princess You no need to Go with him!!! It's not even a Marriage!! He married out of Cheating!" Vin shouts at her unable to make pragya understand who is willing to go with Abhi...

"No bhai he is a Psycho.. I don't know what he will do if I not go with him.. He might Harm you guys.. Please Bhai.. I'll go with him!" She said in a Pale voice wiping her Threatening tears...

Vin wipes Her tears... He cups her face...

"Princess.. He can't do anything!! Just throw this Mangalsutra right on his Face and Come back with us... I'll give a Complaint on him!" He said

"Bhai you really think he will afraid of your Complaint.. He has everything under his control bhai.. You can't do anything.. I must live this life!" she said with a Fed up tone...

Vin really don't know what to say rather than this to save his Sister from that psycho.... Alia hugs Pragya...

"Abhi will take care of you Pragya!" Alia whispered in Pragya's ears so that vin don't hear it...

Pragya stunned with shock and surprised hearing this from her bhabhi... She really don't have any idea why Alia said like that...

She looks at Alia in a Shocked face... Alia slightly nods her head clearing the doubt that whatever she heard is right...

"But Bhabhi!" she about to complete Alia hugs her Again...

"You don't worry Pragya.. Everything will be alright!" saying this Alia kissed her forehead...

That's when Abhi walks inside.. Vin glared at him.... Abhi smirks at him and he moves towards pragya...

Pragya looks at him with a Pale eyes... He looks at Alia who is Holding Pragya's hand.. He moves towards her and takes Pragya's hand from her grip and hugs Pragya in a Side ways...

"so biwi.. Ready to go to sasural??" He asked at her...

Pragya glared at him...

"Hey you can't take her from here!" Vin said furiously...

"Come-on Biwi!! Lets go to our Home rather than wasting our time here!" Saying this Abhi pulls her with him walking out of the House...

Pragya didn't reacted.. She walks with him... Vin glared at them furiously and he went inside...

In car...

Pragya silently looking outside the window thinking about her life which is Changed completely from upside down just because of the Psycho man.... ITS ABHI... SHE WILL HATES HIM ALL THROUGH HER LIFE FOR PLAYING WITH HER FEELINGS AND FOR MARRYING HER BY CHEATING... SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR HIS DEEDS...

Her thoughts breaks when His Hands surrounds on her Waist... And He his hands busy finding the Curves in her bare Waist She furiously glared at him...

"HOW DARE TO YOU TO TOUCH ME YOU MORON!" She asked at him Furiously holding his Hand.. She hates it admit that her body is reacting his touch...

He pulls her close to him... She gulps hard sensing his Hot breath on her Face.... She couldn't pull back he is so strong... Even the Driver is Not minding it...

"You Stop the car!!" She shouts at the driver...

But seems the driver didn't even mind her shouting... She glared at Abhi who is smirking at her.. Still he didn't take his hand from her waist...

"Come-on biwi.. Everything will be alright!! You know today is the best day in my life!" He said whispering in her ears.. She shivered hearing his whispers...

"Damn!! What the hell he is doing to me!" she thought...

"MR MEHRA YOU THINK THAT THIS MARRIAGE IS GONNA BRING HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE NA YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN.. I WONT ACCEPT YOU AS MY HUSBAND EVER!!! I HATE YOU.. HATE YOU TO THE COREE!" She completed and her lips has been taken by his Lips... He sucks her lower lips.... She tries to push him but asusal she couldn't.... She too stops protesting and starts responding to it...

Without her knowledge Her Hand lands on his Chest.. She can able to feel his heart beat... When he gets satisfied with the Kiss.. He brokes it.. He pecks her Lips... She pushed him and she moves to other corner...

"Shameless!" She murumers furiously.. He smiles hearing it...

"OFCOURSE BABY.. I'M SHAMELESS WHEN IT COMES TO YOU!" He said...

She glared at him... After Few Minutes they reached the Mehra Mansion...

She Awestruck to see the huge Mansion... He forwards his hand and asked her To hold.. But she glared at him...

"Uffo biwi..Rather than glaring at me.. You won't do anything?" He asked with a Smirk... He holds her hand and he entiwned her fingers... They walks inside..

"But I must say Biwi.. You look so tempting when you are frowning or glaring at me!" He said in his Husky voice... Pragya rolls her eyes in irritation...

Pragya saw a Young and Beautiful girl standing in the entrance with a Arti plate.. She is smiling at them so happily.. It's none other than Bulbul and beside it's Purab...

Once they reach there.. Bulbul Hugs Abhi tightly... Pragya Don't know why she didn't like their hug.. She looks around...

"Damn this Moron is too happy with the Hug!" She thought...

"Bhai.. I must say Bhabhi is looking so beautiful Bhai! Good selection!" Bulbul whines...

Then only Pragya came to Know that she is Abhi's sister...

"Thank you Princess!"

"Oh hello I won't Forgive you For Marrying my Bhabhi like this.. You Deserve punishment bhai!" She fumes in anger... Pragya inwardly smiles hearing this... Bulbul steps fowrads and takes their Arti..

And Pragya did gharpravesh... She printed her Footmarks on the Floor by kumkum water...

Pragya gets another shock seeing king with Another girl..

King moves towards her...

"Nameste Bhabhi!" He said to Pragya.. Now she got everything back to place...

Pragya glared at Abhi...

"Bhabhi why are you standing!! Come let's sit!" Bulbul takes Pragya to the Sofa.. Everyone settled.... And chitchatting.... Pragya felt like a Zombie over there.... Sensing Pragya's Uncomfortableness.. Bulbul starts to talk with her.. Pragya felt little relived...

"Bhai!!! I won't forgive you for Marrying Bhabhi like this!! It's really unfair!" She fumes in anger...

"But Bulbul!"

"I don't need any Reasons.. Whatever may be the Reason you should've considered Bhabhi's feelings!" Bulbul said surrounds her arms around Pragya..

What made Pragya shock is Abhi is silent whenever Bulbul talks.. Come-on he is not the One who let others talk right on his face..... She is quite surprised with the fact..

After talking with Bulbul Pragya felt relieved.. But she is Surprised that He is Surrounded with Good people.. Being the Arrogant and a Psycho man damn he is surrounded with Good people.. Even Purab and king and his Wife is too good with her...

She breaks her thoughts.. She hates to admit that she likes them.. They are so nice to her...

Later at the Evening King and His wife went from there... Bulbul makes Pragya ready.. She takes Her to Abhi's room.. She is shivering.. Once they reached the room she felt somewhat blissful...

"Bhabhi I know whatever Bhai did to you is completely wrong.. But he is not like you think.. Situations made him to do this!!... It's difficult to Understand him but once you understand him I'm sure you'll forgive him.. But I must say he is the nice man Bhabhi.. You take care... Bhai will take care you!" Saying this Bulbul went from there closing the door...

She fumes seeing the room filled with his Protaits and Awards... His room is much Bigger than her room...

"Nice man My Foot!! Looks like Bulbul doesn't have any ideas of Her So called Psycho bhai! Never ever I won't accept him as my husband.. He cheated on me" She fumes...

She sits on the King sized bed.. She is so Nervous.. She think about the Dream which Is haunting her from past one week ....

"OMG what will I do if he forces me??" She gets Fear thinking about the dream...

"Pragya Be careful with that Psycho... You shouldn't let him to touch you!" she thought...

Her thoughts breaks when the Door cracked open and Abhi came inside the room and he closed it back... She looks everywhere rather than him.. But when her eyes lands on him.. He gives a wink to her.. She is shocked... He walks towards her...

He sits before her.. He lend her chin and make her looks at him..

"You're looking so Beautiful Biwi!" He pecked her forehead... She pushed him.. He holds her hand...

"Now you're my Wife.. I have all the Rights on you.. So behave yourself!!" He warns her...

She gulps hard...

"Now go and Freshup and come!" He said her...

She don't know how to react.. She stood there silently...

"Biwi you want me to help you in freshup??? Naughty girl!" He winks at her...

She glared at him and she runs inside... He looks at the way she went...

"OMG what that Psycho will do now?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next???

Target 🎯 98+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!!

By Subagokul ❤✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 4K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...
10.7K 961 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
58.1K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....
1K 66 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more