What is Love?

By letitgobish

WARNING: mature themes, mentions of abuse and/or suicide, and torture scenes. My previous user was annawanna... More

Prologue
Breakfast (7 years later)
Get Hooked
Smile
Meet & Greet
Cookie
Mics
Marshmallow
Spy
Pi
Interrogation
Name Calling
Negotiation
The Traitor
Date #1
Covers?
Kidnapping
A Wound
The Viperess
The Morning After
Nightmares are Real
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
Initiation Part 3
Fun?
Camera's are TV
Plan Gone Wrong
A New Deal
Coma
The Coronation Ball
Surprise!
Seduction
Hugs
Long Term Plans
The Basement
Thumb War
Twisted
Runaway
Surprise Visit
Mad Mama
Invites
Hacker
Truth
Frying Pan
Living Corpse
Unexpected Visitor
Past Revealed Part 1
Past Revealed Part 2
Secrets
Girl Power
Electric Shocks
The Meeting
Juvie
Brother Dear
Trap
G(u)arden secrets
Forever
Characters talk with me
"What is Hate?"

"Nothing"

20 5 1
By letitgobish

For those of you who favor Alonzo and Vanessa. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

This is pretty much a filler so i'll apologize ahead of time.

NICHOLAS

It's been a month. You heard right, a month since I've seen my precious little Viper. I've been busy trying to find out who's been stealing from me. Turns out it's been one of our suppliers.

I hate it when we have to kill off one of our suppliers. It gets so difficult trying to find a new one that's Semi trustworthy.

As I'm sorting through the possible new suppliers through different files. I hear a knock on my office door.

"Come in" I look up to see Alonzo striding in and going straight to the liquor to my left.

"Is there a specific reason you came in or was it just to have a good taste of Rum?" He glances at his rum than at me and to his drink again. I guess he's deciding what he should do.

"I located the Scum bag that stole our Assets. He's at a crummy hotel downtown, we can kill him in a nearby alley so there aren't any witnesses." He says still staring at his glass as if it's going to disappear.

"Why do I get the feeling you don't just want to talk business? You know you can tell me anything. As long as it's nothing stupid I'll be fine." He snickers.

"You sound like your sister." I get up and join him for a drink.

*Awkward Silence*

"You've been spending a lot of time with her haven't you?" His eyes widen in realization

"I- mate I swear we haven't..." I put my arm on his shoulder like the brother he is.

"Don't worry about it pal! As long as you don't get her pregnant or break her heart we're all good." He chuckles and tries to act relaxed but I can still sense some tension in the air.

Just when I'm about to ask why he's still nervous my sister strolls in but stops as soon as she sees Alonzo and me drinking.

She looks at me then at Al and then towards our hands full of liquor. She sneers and looks away from the glasses.

"Why the fuck does everybody drink in this house? Don't you know it's bad for your health!?" With that said she leaves the room slamming the door behind her.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Well, aren't you the one fucking her?"

"Where is Diana, weren't you the one stalking her?"

"Toshay" and with that said, I get back to work and Alonzo leaves the room in a rush. He's so shipped.

VANESSA

I slam the door in frustration, practically running to my room. I can't stand all the fucking temptations. First it was the Alcohol but then ugh! Why just why? I want more Coffee! I want caffeine unlimited.

As I'm speeding towards my room I hear a second pair of feet so I quickly look behind me. Oh fuck it's him.

For the past month I've been trying tell Alonzo that I'm pregnant but everytime that I try... Well let's just say we aren't doing much talking as we are getting physically engaged.

As I reach for my bedroom doorknob I feel myself getting lifted off the floor and on to a certain person's shoulder.

"Put me down! I demand that you release me this instant. This is not dignified! Put me down!" I scream and kick while hes carrying me towards his room.

"Not until you tell me what exactly has gotten you riled up and bypassing me for a week." He slaps my ass, which of course stops my struggling.

We enter his room which has sea green walls. For some weird and cool reason he's obsessed with the ocean. He also has pictures of famous boats surrounding the room. I love that color, ah. No, snap out of it Van you need to tell him before you get carried away... again.

He sets me down gently on my feet. As soon as he turns around to grab something I sprint into the bathroom and lock the door. I said I'd tell him I didn't say I'd tell him without some sort of protection.

"Vanessa! Open up the God damn door!" I slide down to the floor onto my butt, my back against the door. My eyes start to fill with tears, I'm so scared.

"I-I c-ca-n't do t-this a-anym-ore"

"Angel, what's wrong? Please tell me why your crying. I want to help but you have to tell me why you've been ignoring me." I sniffle trying to stop myself from crying.

"I-it's n-nothing" I say trying to act normal.

"Do you really expect me to believe that it's 'nothing'?! I'm not stupid Vanessa. How can it be nothing when you are crying?! Please stop crying."

"I-I'm..." before I could finish I hear another door open from the other side of this one.

"Alonzo, Nick wants to ohh um are you talking to a door?" I force out a laugh.

"No I'm not talking to a door. I'm in the middle of a conversation..."

"With the door I know. You don't have to be embarrassed." I'm now full on smiling.

"I was talking to Vanessa on the other side of the door. I wasn't talking to the door, that's absurd!"

"Absurd!? I'll tell you what's absurd! How could you speak right through the door without asking it first. Do you have any idea how rude that is? Speaking through the door as if its not there. You should be ashamed!" I hear Al groan, similar to the one he makes when he's frustrated.

"This conversation isn't over Van!" Not soon after I hear a door slam shut.

"I know it's not."

Diana

"Hey, Di you wanna play poker!?" Asks Mica.

"As long as it's not strip poker than sure!" I hear her mumbling curses. She fooled me once, that ain't happening again.

"Fiiine, we can play the boring ole fashioned way. But if you ever change your mind or run out of money, never hasitate to give me your shirt." I roll my eyes. Ever since she was assigned to protect me and she never had to go back to the mansion, she's been acting more normal. Not that unemotional robot killing machine crap.

As she is setting up the poker table in my office, I'm cleaning up the rest of the bar. I love it after closing hours, its always so quiet and no assholes anywhere in...

My thoughts get cut off by a banging on the doors. Does no one ever read the signs?! It says we're closed.

I make my way up to the doors and unlock them because the girl looks as if she just witnessed a murder. Well atleast I expect thats what she looks like, I see murders all the time. So I'm kind of used to it by now.

"Can I borrow a phone please!? Mine died, and they'll be here any minute please we need to call the police!"

"Woah woah woah, slow down and explain to me what happened. You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Not a ghost! Definitely not a ghost! Ghosts don't bleed, please we need to get somewhere safe! They're going to kill me, please!" I use one hand to pour a glass of water and the other to rub my head.

"Here, have a drink of nice cool water. It might calm you down darling." She stares at me like I'm nuts but takes the water anyway.

"May I please borrow your phone? I promise I just want to call the police please, I beg of you."

*Ding*Ding*Ding*

"Oh now what!?" Both the girl and I look towards the door way and it's my fiance and his gang. With the complete set up of guns, fedoras, and a cigar in each of their mouths. This would be great time to take a picture but the moment like always gets ruined by an annoying scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! P-please I-I won't t-tell anyone!" She looks so scared, it's so cute because I'm way worse than them and she doesn't even know it.

"Does no one ever read the signs!? It said we are closed! Honestly, if you're not going to read the signs you might as well join a game of poker. Mica, set the table for more people we have company!"

"Ok! Are you sure we can't play strip poker!? I wanna compare our...oh um hi guys. I haven't seen you in a while um any chance you can forget what i just said?"

"One, the door was open. Two, no I don't think I'll ever get to wipe those images out of my mind. And three, Diana I recommend you hand over the girl." I roll my eyes. As if I'm going to let his prey go.

"Why do you want her? I thought you already had women kneeling at your feet for scraps. Or did she see you kill someone, is that what happened dear?"

"Y-yes" By this point I'm guessing she's realized me and Nick know each other. She has been backing towards the back corner of the building.

"Sweet heart I suggest you get behind me, if you back in a corner you may not live to see another day." She quickly dives behind the bar with all the liquor.

I place my gaze back on Nick but he's alone. Great now would be a good time to have an idea Diana. Think think th... Oh I know. I grab the gun i got about a month ago from one of these idiots and point it at Nick.

"That's my gun!" Shouts the idiot.

"Yup, it looks better with me don't you think." I pose with the gun in my right hand pointed at Nick and the other at my hip.

The dick smirks at me while I hold it steadily in my hands, marching towards him to get better leverage against his men.

"You know I find this quite amusing, we should do this more often." What?

"What exactly do you find amusing about all this?" I ask.

Instead of answering my question he quickly grabs my wrist and twists it, forcing me to drop the gun. He pulls me into his chest and holds my arms down with one hand and the other with a gun pointed at my forehead.

"To answer your question, this is why I find it amusing; because you're in my arms and a perfect fit may I add. I wonder how well my dick will fit in that wonderful pussy of yours." He whispers the last sentence in my ear with that sexy Russian accent he has. I really wish that hadn't made me wet. Now I'll be sexually frustrated after he's dead or gone.

"Who says you'll have a dick after this?" I growl back at him. He stiffens but continues to keep his stance.

"Put our alley cat in the van, I think we could use another maid." I see them cornering and putting her under with a syringe. I hope she wakes up on the way there and make them get headaches.

"You're not going to kill her?" I'm actually astonished he isn't.

"No carrot cake, I'm not going to kill her. That would be a waste of perfectly good bullets. Instead she is going to be your personal maid." He says chuckling at my shocked state. Did he just call me carrot cake?

"Why do I need a personal maid? Its not like I'm living with you."

"Oh yes, i forgot to mention that didn't I. Your stuff is currently being transported to my place and your house is getting sold." WHAT! IMMA SKIN THIS MAN ALIVE!

"I am not moving in with you." I hear him mumble words i can't understand. Then without me realizing it he places a cloth at my nose and mouth. Oh come on! Does it always gave to end with getting drugged.

"Good night carrot cake."

So what do you think?

I've come to realize that you guys might like happy endings but whether or not this story ends happy or sad. Its going to be one hell of a ride, and I've only just gotten started.

Also, if it ever came to killing off an important character which one would you want/don't want to die and why?

See ya next time I find the time to write my precious carrots.🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.3K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
548 29 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
1.4K 32 27
* CURRENTLY WORKING/PLANNING ON DOING SOME MAJOR RE-EDITING * Vampires and humans coexist. They mate and create hybrids, vampire and human mate and h...