Castaway [Peter Parker]

By sebxstixnstxn13

"I'm lonely like a castaway." More

Summary + Cast
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Morning Routine
02 - Last Day of School
03 - Airport
05 - Bus Ride
06 - Prague
07 - Night Monkey
08 - Secrets Revealed
09 - Hotel Room
10 - Phone Calls
11 - London
12 - Bridges Falling
13 - Destruction
14 - Home
15 - Unexpected Turn of Events
Part Two
16 - The News
17 - Investigation
18 - New School Year
19 - MIT Acceptance and Doctor Strange
20 - Multiverse Villains
21 - The Green Goblin
22 - Variants
23 - Meeting
24 - Cure
25 - Statue of Liberty
26 - Fighting the Goblin
27 - Forgotten Memories
28 - Barkery
29 - Christmas
Epilogue
Conclusion

04 - Venice, Italy

300 5 0
By sebxstixnstxn13

The plan landed and everyone got out of the plan and Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell started to gather the students around. 

Hailey looked around to notice someone is missing

"Where's Peter?" Hailey asked Chase.

Chase looked around to notice that Peter was missing.

"I'm here!" Peter said, catching up with the group.

Hailey sighed, relieved.

"Mr. Harrington!" Peter siad. "I'm here, I'm here!"

"Wait, wait, wait, Peter's here," Mr. Harrington said, stopping the group. "Thank goodness."

The school group took a boat through the Grand Canale in Venice. Most of the group were taking photos and videos of Venice. 

Chase took a selfie of him, Hailey and their friends.

"Send me the pictures," Maddie said. "I've got a picture printer back home. I'll print a couple and give them to you."

"Yeah," Elizabeth said. "Yeah, do that."

Their boat pulled up to the most dingy-looking hotel in the area. With scaffolding covering the front, the 'hotel' sign hanging 'by a thread'.

"Looks like we're here," Mr. Harrington said. "They're doing some renovations to the place. Getting some upgrades."

"This place is trash," a student said.

"That much be the concierge," Mr. Harrington, noticing a man that works at the hotel.

***

"Everyone, here we are!" Mr. Harrington announced. 

He took in the desolated insides of the hotel. It was just as bad as the outside, maybe even worse. A cat was standing on a table and it meowed. 

Mr. Harrington took a step into a puddle of water.

"Oh, whoa... whoa, whoa," Mr. Dell said.

"Tell me we're not staying here," MJ said.

"This is so..." Maddie began.

"Gross?" Chase said.

Hailey looked at the hotel, hoping that this isn't the hotel they're staying in.

"This place is sinking," Flash said.

"I think you mean charming!" Mr. Harrington said with feign enthusiasm.

"Okay, everybody," Mr. Dell said. "Drop your bags off and we're gonna meet at the Da Vinci museum at 3. Let's go!"

"Vamanos!" Mr. Harrington said.

"It's andiamo," MJ corrected.

"Andiamo!" Mr. Harrington said.

"When in Rome, you do as Romans do," Mr. Dell said. "When you're in Venice, your socks get wet.

The students grumbled.

Hailey was sharing a room with her brother. Their peers weren't allowed to share a room with the opposite gender. Since Hailey and Chase were siblings, they were an exception and were allowed to share a room together.

***

Students had got to the Saint Marco Polo's Square.

Flash had gone onto his Instagram and began to live stream them at Saint Marco Polo's Squre.

"What's up, Flash Mob, how are you guys doing?" Flash said.

Chase rolled his eyes.

"I'm in Saint Marco Polo's - oh!"

Someone had run past and hit Flash in the groin causing Flash to double over in pain.

Chase began to laugh at Flash and what had just happened. 

Ned and Betty were getting caricature drawing done of them.

"This is so much fun!" Betty said. 

"Yeah?" Ned chuckled awkwardly. 

Mr. Harrison was trying to take a photo of himself in front of the scenery. He set his camera on the railing and posed awkwardly. The camera beeped and took the picture. Grabbing the camera, Mr. Harrison nearly dropped it. He looked at the picture and the camera slips from his hands, falling into the water.

A group of students took a photo in front of one of the popular tourist place at Saint Marco Polo's.

"Three, two, one, say 'pizza!'" one of the students said/

"Pizza!" the other students said. 

Hailey smiled at as she watched her students take pictures and having a good time. She heard a snap and saw in the corner of her eyes a flash go off.

She turned to see Brad had taken a picture of her.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" she asked Brad.

"Maybe," he shrugged.

"Let me see," she said, taking a few steps towards Brad. 

Brad walked to her side and showed her the picture.

"What do you think?" Brad asked.

"It looks good," Hailey said.

"Do you want me to send it to you?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, please," Hailey said.

Brad smiled.

MJ was standing with her arms out, pigeons perched on her arm and shoulder while Chase took her picture.

"Hey, Justin," Hailey said, walking over to her friend, who was taking pictures.

"Yeah?" 

"Have you seen Peter?" Hailey asked.

"No," Justin said.

"He was just with us," Elizabeth said. "Wonder where he went off."

***

Peter had exited the shop and joined the fray of tourists and locals in Venice. He's smiling to himself as he held the bag. Hailey spotted Peter and she came up unexpectedly behind him.

"Boh!" she said.

Peter jumped and turned around.

"What?"

Hailey smiled.

"Hey," Hailey said.

"Hey," Peter said.

"Boh," she said, calmly. "Italians created it and MJ discovered it and told me about it."

"What doe sit mean?"

"It can mean a million things," Hailey said. "It can mean, 'I don't know,' 'get out of my face,' 'I don't know and get out of my face.'"

"Oh," Peter said.

"Knowing MJ, it's probably the greatest thing ever created," Hailey said.

Peter smiled. 

An Italian man came up to them, holding a rose, gesturing between the pair.

"German? America?" 

"Boh," Hailey said.

The man frowned and walked off

"Whoa," Peter said.

"So," Hailey said, "what's in the bag."

"Uh... boh," Peter said.

"Nice," Hailey said.

Hailey noticed man crabs escaping the water by drawing up the pillar at one of the many docks. 

"Whoa," Hailey said. 

Peter noticed the water being sucked into a grate.

Waves rock the boar where Ned and Betty are comparing hands and smiling at each other.

"What's going on?" Hailey asked, noticing the change in water and sensing something was up.

Peter took 

The waves continued before the water became still for a split second. Water erupted from the canal and people scream.

"Oh my God!" Hailey exclaimed.

Ned and Betty screamed as their boat is pushed towards the shore by the waves.

"Ned! Betty!" Hailey said as she and Peter rushed over to the two.

"Betty! You okay?" Peter asked.

Hailey and Peter helped Betty and Ned out of the boat.

"Come on!" Peter said.

"Guys, we gotta go!" 

The water swirled into the air, forming the shape of a huge man. The colossal water monster roared.

"Hailey!" a distant voice called. "Hailey!"

Hailey recognized the voice to be Chase's voice.

"Chase!" she called back.

***

A handful of students are watching a television news report about Mysterio.

"It's aliens," Ned said. "It has to be."

"Buzzfeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers," Flash said, reading from his phone.

"Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet," MJ said, sarcastically.

"Spider - Man could take him," Flash said.

"What do you think it is?" Mr. Harrington asked Mr. Dell.

"You know, being a man of science.... witches," Mr. Dell said. 

While the class and the teachers were talking about todays events, Chase and Hailey were talking on the phone with their parents. Chase had the call on speaker phone.

"Are you two okay?" Olivia asked.

"Mom, we're fine," Chase said.

"Are you guys back at the hotel?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, Dad," Hailey said. "Dad, we're all fine."

"Did you get hurt?" Olivia asked.

"No, Mom," Chase said.

Hailey rubbed her arm.

"Mom, we didn't get hurt," Hailey said. "There was this person who came to the rescue. The news is calling him Mysterio, I think."

"Mysterio?" Jeremy repeated.

Chase and Hailey heard the news in the background from their parents end of the phone. Like the news on the television as their hotel, the news back home were talking about what happened here in Venice.

"Other than what happened, are you two having fun?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, Dad," Hailey said. "So far it's good."

"Yeah," Chase agreed. "We're having fun."

"That's good."

"Mom, Dad, we gotta go," Chase said. "Bye."

"Send us pictures, okay?" Olivia requested.

"We will," Hailey promised.

"Yeah, bye," Chase said.

Chase hung up the phone and he and Hailey rejoined their class.

"Who is that guy?" Betty asked.

"He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one," Brad said.

Flash and Chase scoffed.

"He's alright," Chase said.

"Yeah," Flash agreed. "He's alright. He's no Spider-Man."

Chase nodded in agreement.

"What is it with you and Spider - Man?" MJ asked.

"Yeah, I wanna know, honestly," Hailey agreed.

"What? He's just awesome, okay?" Chase said.

"He protects the neighborhood, and you know, he's inspiring," Flash added. "He inspires me to be a better man."

Peter rejoined the cluster of students.

"'Sup, dickwad?" Flash greeted Peter. "I thought you drowned.

A woman on the TV was speaking on Italian.

"Sounds like his name's Mysterio," Brad said. 

"L'uomo del Misterio is Italian for man of mystery," MJ said. "They don't actually know who he is."

"When did you learn Italian?" Hailey asked MJ, impressed.

"Before the trip," MJ smiled proudly. 

"Mysterio..." Ned repeated. 

"Cool name," he and Betty said in union. "Babe!"

Peter walked over to Hailey.

"So, how much did you actually see?" Peter asked.

"Not much... I was just running," Hailey shrugged.

"Right, me too," Peter lied. "I was also running... away."

Hailey bit her lip. She stared at Peter, suspiciously.

"So, Paris tomorrow," Peter said. "Go to the Eiffel Tower. Should be great."

"Yeah," Hailey agreed. "I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Hailey nodded. 

"Have you been to Paris before?"

"No," Hailey said, "but my parents have on their honeymoon and they always talked about how great the Eiffel Tower was whenever Paris is mentioned."

Peter smiled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 12
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍! friendly, neighbourhood, depressed, hormonal, the list goes on.
643K 15.6K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...
4.7M 140K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
5.3K 118 10
𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕�...