Castaway [Peter Parker]

By sebxstixnstxn13

"I'm lonely like a castaway." More

Summary + Cast
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Morning Routine
02 - Last Day of School
04 - Venice, Italy
05 - Bus Ride
06 - Prague
07 - Night Monkey
08 - Secrets Revealed
09 - Hotel Room
10 - Phone Calls
11 - London
12 - Bridges Falling
13 - Destruction
14 - Home
15 - Unexpected Turn of Events
Part Two
16 - The News
17 - Investigation
18 - New School Year
19 - MIT Acceptance and Doctor Strange
20 - Multiverse Villains
21 - The Green Goblin
22 - Variants
23 - Meeting
24 - Cure
25 - Statue of Liberty
26 - Fighting the Goblin
27 - Forgotten Memories
28 - Barkery
29 - Christmas
Epilogue
Conclusion

03 - Airport

330 5 0
By sebxstixnstxn13

Chase and Hailey smiled at the sight of the airport. They remembered the times where they went on vacation with their families but in the last five years, the family hadn't gone in any vacations. They chose to stay home over going vacation, knowing their vacations won't be the same without Chase. 

Hailey's smile disappeared, remembering why they stopped going on vacation. She thought of what it would've been like going on vacation in those five years. She knew there would be something missing in the vacation. Chase has always made every vacation memorable and just thinking of going on a vacation without him felt wrong.

"Hey, you okay?" Chase whispered.

"Hm?" Hailey said, snapping out of her thoughts and looking at Chase. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" he asked, concerned. "You looked..."

"I'm fine, Chase," Hailey assured Chase. "I'm fine."

"Great, because there's the plane," Chase said.

They entered the airport behind Betty Brant, who waved waved at some people.

Mr. Harrington, one of two teachers on the trip, came behind Chase and Hailey, looking around at the place.

"Do you want to the first shift or the second?" he asked Mr. Dell, the other teacher on the trip. "I could take either."

"Give me the third," Mr. Dell said. "I took an Ambien."

"I can't chaperone these kids alone," Mr. Harrington said.

"I don't remember the last time I was at the airport," Hailey said.

"Seriously? When was the last vacation you went on?" Chase asked Hailey.

"We haven't been on a vacation since you..." her voice trailed away.

"Oh," Chase said, knowing what she meant.

"The last vacation we went on was with you," Hailey said. "This is the first time in five years I've been in the airport."

"Dang," Chase said.

They heard a familiar voice

Suddenly, a familiar voice can be heard from the other side of the plane. It was Flash Thompson. He held a drink in his hand.

"Yo, Parker!" Flash said.

Chase groaned.

"This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to," Flash said as Hailey and Chase walked by, "except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them."

Hailey leaned over to the flight attendant.

"Ma'am?" Hailey said.

"Mm-hm?" the flight attendant said.

"He blipped," MJ said, "so technically, he's sixteen not twenty - one."

Chase and Justin stifled their laughters.

Flash blinked at MJ as the flight attendant reached to grab his drink out of his hand. He looked down as she grabbed it.

"I'll take that," the flight attendant said.

People started laugh as Flash Thompson's eyes grow big. He turned to her.

"She's lying!" Flash said after the flight attendant. "I don't even know this girl!"

MJ turned around to the boys that are sitting there as Flash left after the flight attendant. She looked at them and lifted her chin up in a 'hi' kind of way.

Brad Davis smiled at them as he passed by.

"That was classic," Brad laughed as he passed. "That was classic, right?"

Peter looked over at Brad with a creeped out expression as Ned Leeds sat there with a cool one. He turned his head as Peter started talking.

"Come on, let's sit down," Chase said. "And get our stuff up there."

"Alright," Hailey said, following Chase.

Chase and Hailey chose their seats and Chase took Hailey's backpack and placed it on her seat at the same time he placed his backpack on his.

Hailey began to lift her small suitcase up and Brad Davis began to help. 

"Do you want it up there?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, here," Hailey said, smiling. "Thanks."

"Hey, I've got it, Davis," Chase said.

"I can help," Brad said.

"She's my sister," Chase said. 

"Chase, it's okay," Hailey assured him.

"What about Peter?" Chase lowered his voice so only Hailey can hear.

"We're jut friends," Hailey said. "Yes, I like him, but we're friends."

Chase sighed. 

Hailey and Chase took their seats. 

Ned got up from his seat and headed over to Hailey and Chase.

They looked up at him.

"Hey, Ned," Chase said.

"Hey," Hailey smiled at him.

"Hey, guys," Ned said. "Uh, there's an old lady in front of us wearing a crazy amount of perfume and it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies. Chase, if you could switch seats with him, that would be great."

Chase stared at Ned for a moment. Ned gave him a pleading look.

"Yeah, sure," Chase said, beginning to get up. 

He unbuckled his seatbelt and began to get up. 

"Peter has a perfume allergy?" Mr. Harrington, who eavesdropped on the conversation, asked.

"Oh, uh..." Ned began.

"From experience, perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already. Hailey, stand up," Mr. Harrington instructed.

Mr. Harrington got up from his seat as Peter did. Hailey got up from her seat on her teachers orders and glanced back at her brother as she followed her teacher.

"MJ, take Hailey's seat," Mr. Harrington told MJ, "and Ned take MJ. Hailey, take my spot," Mr. Harrington turned Peter. "Peter, let's get you out of there."

"Sorry," Hailey said to Brad. 

"Justin and Elizabeth, you take Ned and Peter's seats," Mr. Harrington said.

"That's all right," Brad told Hailey. 

"Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention," Mr. Harrington said. "Your safety is my responsibility and Mr. Dell's, but he's..." they turned to Mr. Dell, who was snoring. "I got it for now. Let's go, Peter!"

Peter Parker looked at Mr. Harrington like he's gone bonkers and picked up his bag.

"Let's go!"

Peter Parker moved to his spot. Ned sat down next to Betty Brant, who looked depressed.

Peter Parker passed by Mr. Harrington and sat down at the spot next to him.

Hailey glanced at her friends, who were in front of her. Chase turned around on his seat, looking back at Hailey. Elizabeth did the same thing.

"Hey," Chase said.

"Hey.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hailey said. 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah," Hailey smiled. 

MJ's head appeared above the chairs.

"Hey, Hailey, if you want to sit next to your brother, I'm totally cool with that," MJ said.

"It's fine," Hailey said. "You guys stay."

Chase looked relieved.

Thank you, Chase mouthed. 

She smiled.

"Hey, Chase, I promise I won't do anything to you sister," Brad promised. "We've been going to school together for years."

Chase took a deep breath and nodded.

"Sorry, you didn't get to sit next to Peter," Chase said.

"It's fine," she said. "It's just one plane ride."

"You can sit next to him on the flight back," Chase smiled reassuringly.

"Yeah."

Chase sat properly on his chair.

"You okay?" Elizabeth asked Hailey.

"I'm good," Hailey said, smiling. 

Elizabeth sat on her chair properly.

"Well, I've gotta dual headphone adapter if you wanna watch a movie," Brad said, showing Hailey his adapter.

"Yeah, sure," Hailey smiled. 

The flight soon took off and they spent most of the plan either watching movies or sleeping. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.7K 12
Life's hard when you're the devil's daughter! (no longer updating)
1.7K 39 12
๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐๐Ž๐”๐‘๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐! friendly, neighbourhood, depressed, hormonal, the list goes on.
4.7M 140K 52
โY/N Parker? I like the sound of that.โž // โYeah, me too.โž | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
54.4K 866 41
๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ...