idk yet

Por ThomasElle

Yeah Más

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36

Part 20

7 0 0
Por ThomasElle

ONE MONTH LATER
Rapunzel's POV

Dear Diary,
A lot has changed In the last month, for starters - I started writing a diary today - idk if its a good idea or not, but I thought i'd give it a shot. anyway something else that's happened is Corbyn's girlfriend, Christina came over for a week - and I became really good friends with her, so that was cool. then after chris left my family came over, my parents, zeb, svea, and E came to see me and Jonah of course.
now the first two weeks of the month were amazing but then things started to go down hill for me..

Zach has been acting weird around me, like he keeps coming home late, he never wants to hang out with me - so Daniel and I have come to the conclusion that he might be cheating. so that's real great for me LOL.
more strange? things have happened, Daniel's clothes have been showing up in my wardrobe, like loads of t-shirts and shit - I dont know how they are getting there but I dont really care tbh. NOW this week things have started to go like down the hill for real, Jonah and I have been fighting on a daily basis, jack, Zach and Corbyn have been taking his side - only because they dont know what to do - and Daniel.. has been trying his very hardest to stay on my side yanno - so basically, im still sleeping on the sofa, still helping the boys as much as I can but they are ganging up on me.
so idk if this counts as being the 'bigger person' but I bought myself a little apartment, everyday ive been going to the complex and slowly but surely decorating the apartment just as I want it - I will take some pictures and stick them In here :)

This is my new living room

Its the biggest room in the apartment, also the first you walk into.
Then you have the small kitchen

Like this is a nice size right? You don't need a huge kitchen, especially when you live alone

Soooo this is my room

The mattress is my "for now mattress" it's quite a bit to small for my bed so I'm just waiting on my new one to come in

Anywho my cute lil balcony

The window right there is my bedroom, so if you haven't guessed already... You get to the balcony through my room

Lastly... The bathroom

Basic as hell... and yeah.. I just gave a book the tour of my new place LOL.
this whole moving is going to be hela hard you know, because im going to have to move away from tony, and Daniel.. like idk what im meant to do- but ive spoke about all this with tony, and he said hes definitely going to be visiting ALOT and I will obviously go visit him... but not as much as him coming here, I wont want to bump into the boys will I..
so now im working on slowly packing up random stuff in the boys house, so I can leave when they go to the studio. then im gonna drive to the air port and load up the car before getting on a flight.. to new york
so basically I'll be getting a non-stop flight from LAX to JFK airport - which will take around 5 hours, not to bad
and then to get to where my apartment is I'll have to drive between 40 mins to an hour.
and yes, ik when I started writing today I said I went there everyday and I havent been going but ive been going like every 2 days? or longer so far - one of my mom's best friends lives near the complex so I ordered all my décor and furniture and got her to just put them in the apartment - that's how ive got it ready, but dont ask me how I did it so fast... then again... you cant ask me anything your a piece of paper...
OH YEAH AND BTW
I bought a new car! because before I had free use of all the boys cars but now I have my own car! idk If other people find it good.. but I really like it

Its a Honda Civic Type R FK8 - some people hate them... I think but its honestly really good. even Daniel and jack like it!

alright well - I need to stop writing now... someone is pounding down the door
Bye-bye for now
Rapunzel <3

..............................................................

"one second!!" I shouted as I shoved my diary under the sofa in the movie living room "who is it?"
"Jonah" he said
"ugh. if you are just going to have a go at me again - dont bother. just leave" I said with my head pushed up against the door
"Rapunzel, open this door, alright?"
"fine" I rolled my eyes as I opened the door to yet again a very angry looking Jonah "get this over with then" I shrugged
"my sheet music, what have you done with it?"
"dude, I havent touched your shitty sheet music Jonah"
he spun around with his head in his hands "im so fed up of you! cant you just move out already! we dont want you here!" he screamed at me.
tears were forcing their way up but I held them down
"Jonah, ive told you I havent got your music. and I dont know why you have been shouting at me recently, but you do know you are hurting me right?"
"hurting you?" he laughed "such a fucking pussy dude" he shook his head and walked off. I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone before storming into daniels room

"dani, im going to tony's alright?" I said fast, still trying to hold back tears
"okay... is everything cool?" he asked, grabbing me so I didn't run away
"did you not just hear Jonah shout at me"
he sighed "yeah. im sorry about that flower"
"its fine. I might stay over at tony's tonight though"
"that's cool." he thought for a second "take your house key"
"why?"
"we are going out for food with Bam Bam and managers shit like that" he shrugged
"oh okay. see you later then " I smiled lightly, before he leant down and kissed my cheek lightly
"see ya" he then let me go and I headed out to my car and drove to the gym...

RAPUNZEL ENDED UP STAYING THE NIGHT WITH TONY AND YEAH SHE ENJOYED IT

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.9K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved
160K 2.8K 43
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 warning this my old work, lots of...
3.7M 69.7K 176
Imagines of the Why Don't We boys❤ (August and Eben as well *kinda*) Includes Preferences and Imagines :) Highest rank; #5 in fanfiction♡ *I WROTE TH...
4.6K 182 29
You and Daniel were best friends in highschool, but then your ways got separated. You haven't seen each other in 2 years, so what happens when you me...