Steamed Broccoli (IzukuXReade...

By squishychanz

Since the beginning, since Elementary school you' both have become great friends. He's so sweet and innocent... More

Chapter 1: Snoozing & Bruising
Chapter 2: Dinner With The Midoriyas
Chapter 3: Underaged Drinking
Chapter 4: An Overly Supportive Mom
Chapter 6: Cat Cafe
Chapter 7: A Walk Home
Chapter 8: Home From The Park
Chapter 9: Time Skip To Monday
Chapter 10: Lunch Break

Chapter 5: Birth Control

8.8K 184 207
By squishychanz

A few moments later, all of the moms walk into the living room, attention only focused on you. You sit there,looking up at them confused. "Y-yes..?"

"Soo, Y/N.. We've been all talking.." Inko sighs. You nervously shift in the couch waiting. "We are going to put you on birth control." Your mom adds, holding back from laughing. You stare at your mom. "WHAT! W-WHY?!"

"You're at that age sweetheart, we just are thinking of what's best for you." Mitsuki added. "Also because of—" Mitsuki points out the hickeys her son left on your neck, as well as the bite marks.

You whimper covering your neck. "T-that was Katsuki though not me!" Bakugo turns glaring at you. "It's your own fault!" You glare back at him. "And why is that!" Bakugo turns away face flushing red . "I don't have to answer to you..."

Mitsuki sighs, "Well, either way—" she smacks her son in the back of his head. "It just shows you need to be careful. Especially who you drink with." She points at all 3 of you.

"Next time you decide you want to drink I'd rather it be with us." Your mom announces. "D-Don't encourage them (M/N)!" Inko cried out. "Oh I'm teasing, either way teenagers don't want to drink with their parents, I know I didn't!" She laughs.

You sigh covering your face. "So when do I have to do this.." Your mom shrugs. "Probably Monday afternoon..?" You uncover your face and look at her. "That's a school day mom. I am not going to skip school for that." you cross your arms . "After school Y/N, They are open until 5."

"Oh, alright." You shrug leaning into the couch. "Ahh, I'm glad this is settled I can worry less." Inko sighed. "Ehh, not really Inko, we still have to keep an eye out for the boys." Inko looks up at Mitsuki confused. "Even with birth control, she can still get pregnant."

You uncomfortably shift in the couch. "Guys I'm not planning on doing that any time soon." Your mom laughs. "Your grandma, had me at 16. Y/N" You stare at your mother shocked."

"I personally cannot see that, Nana is so strict. She's always making me adjust my posture and getting on me for how I dress." You huff crossing your arms. "Yeah, you should of saw what she did when she caught me trying to sneak a boy through my bedroom window."

You look up at her. "What did she doo." You mom laughs, "She beat my ass in front of the guy, then pointed to him after saying that he was next if he didn't leave within a count down of 5 seconds. He jumped out the window." She sighed. "Yeah that sounds like Nana." You chuckled.

"I'm surprised you didn't end up strict like her, you can be irresponsable sometimes." Your mom gasps. "I'm very responsible!"

"Yeah, sure. Mom how many times have you had to climb onto the roof to get through the bedroom window, because you locked yourself out." She huffed crossing her arms. Mitsuki laughs. "(M/N) I've done that! Before!" Inko looks at them both surprised. "I have not, I didn't know that was common at all, I always have a spare key hidden."

"She'd end up losing that too, Inko." You giggled. "Mom, where are the keys?" Your mom freezes up and feels around her pants. She looks around then runs up to the kitchen counter holding them up. "See! Responsible!"

Inko covers her mouth trying not to laugh but a snicker sneaks out. "Aww Inko, noo not you too!" She pouts. Inko covers her face panicking. "I'm soo sorry (M/N) I'm not trying to pick fun!" She continuously bows. Your mom panics and pats her shoulders. "It's okay, no need to be so formal Inko!"

She whimpers and stands up straight. "S-sorry." Your mom laughs and hugs her. "Midoriya your mom is so cute!" Midoriya rubs the back of his head. "Uhh Thanks..?"

You giggle and slightly punch Midoriya's shoulder smiling. "I heard that new cat cafe grand opening is today.. you want to go with me?" Midoriya looks over at his mom, overhearing the conversation she nods. You look at your mom. "Girl, Go ahead."

"W-when did you want to go?" He mutters. "Hmm, well I want to get home, shower and get ready first.." You twiddle with your thumbs then look at your mom. "When can we get going it started at 2." She checks her phone. "I guess we can go now then, so you have enough time to get ready."

You look at Midoriya then his mom, getting up you bow to Inko. "Thank you for having us!" Your mom looks at you then quickly bows as well. You quickly gather your and your moms stuff waving goodbye to everyone as you leave.

"It was nice seeing you again Mitsuki! I'll try to come by and visit every now and again." Your mom shouts waving, as she follows behind you.

You sigh. "Why didn't you invite Bakugo?" You look over your shoulder at her annoyed. "Really mom?"

"Whaat?" She throws her hands out in front of her. "You just want me to be with Bakugo. Because Mitsuki is your best friend." She rolls her eyes. "Nooo, like I said before for all I care you could date them both." You grumble as you finally approach your front door unlocking the door.

"I wouldn't date both at the same time—" Your phone rings. "Ughh—" you answer the phone. "What do you want Katsuki.—" you roll your eyes. "No, Don't come. I don't want you too.— no, you're just going to be mean the cats, you cranky Pomeranian."

Your mom signals you to put it on speaker. You roll your eyes and put it on speaker. "Well I'm fucking coming! If you like it or not!" Bakugo yelled into the phone. "Fine whatever! Be nice to the damn cats then!" You hang up grumpily stomping off to your room grabbing your outfit and a towel.

Your mom laughs, walking into the house and closing the front door. "Katsuki ruins everything!" You scream out to your mom as you stomp off to bathroom. Your mom snickers flopping down onto the couch then turning on the television.

You stretch looking in the mirror. "Damn, my hair is way too long.. should I cut it? Maybe I should ask Midoriya.."

"KEEP IT LONG Y/N." Your mom yells from the living room. You peek out. "How can you hear me from in here." She gets quiet. "Doesn't matter keep it long, I'll braid it!"

"Fine." You close the door, then turning on the water to the shower. You sigh, waiting for the water to warm up. "—ah. Finally" you slip out of your clothes and slip into the shower.

The water goes cold and you jump to the other side of the shower. "Mom!" You scream. Your mom cackles, as she turns the kitchen sink on and off to fuck with the temperature of the shower.

"You shriek as it goes boiling hot, quickly leaping onto the sides of the tub to avoid the water. "MOM KNOCK IT OFF" you cry out.

The water finally goes normal, you quickly start washing then conditioning your hair, grumpily mumbling to yourself. You rinse and squeeze body wash onto a loofah.

You hear a knock on the front door. "Ah, crap." You quickly scrub your body knowing you didn't lock the door. "Knowing mom she's going to send them in.." you grumble quickly rinsing off. "Crap." You stare at your legs and quickly rub Nair onto them. "I don't got no damn time to shave."

You rinse off. But you start to hear the door knob turning. "HEY! Wait—" the door opens and you peek out from behind the shower curtain to see a smirking blonde.

You roll your eyes. "Could you get out, so I can get dressed and ready." He steps closer. You tighten your grip on the shower curtain. "I-I'll scream"

"I'm sure you will." You roll your eyes. You reach over to the towel hanging next to the shower, still covering up with the curtain. You pull it to you but he pulls the other end causing you to almost fall out.

He tries to pull again but you whip your hair at his hand, flinching he lets go. You quickly wrap the towel around you, then twist your hair to rid of excess water. Stepping out you glare at him.
"Get out."

You open the door, then point to the hallway. "Now." He rolls his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." He rubs his hand. You grab your clothes. "Stay in the bathroom for all I care then." You walk out past him getting ready to head to your bedroom.

He grabs your hair as you pass him. You freeze up. "Don't you dare." He smirks softly pulling it up, and towards him. You lean your head in direction that it's being pulled. "Knock It off, I just want to get dressed." You glare at him.

"Kiss me and maybe I will." You roll your eyes. "I'm not going to kiss you Katsuki." He yanks your hair back to make you look up at him. You gasp, quickly grabbing onto his hand that's grasping your hair. "Kiss me." He growls.

"No, Im not going to." You try to pry your hair out of his grasp. "Let go." You hear the front door open again. "Izu—!" He covers your mouth with his other hand. "Don't bring that damn nerd into this." You bite his hand. "IZUKU"

You hear running and Midoriya runs in the door. "Kacchan!" He quickly swipes you out of his grasp but doing so your hair gets yanked when being pulled away.

"Y/N are you okay?" He looks down at you,flustered he quickly holds you close looking up so he doesn't see anything. You blush. "I-Izuku—"

He looks down at you. "Y-yes..?" You cover his eyes. "D-Don't look, jeez." He jumps and bows quickly. "S-sorry!" Your face flushes a bright red as Izuku's face is in between your breasts. "I-IZUKU!" You shriek jumping, then slipping backwards. He panics, quickly trying to catch you.

Bakugo catches you by one your wrists. "Could you both stop flirting in front of me!" He growls as he pulls you onto your feet, letting go and stomping out the door. Midoriya stands there for a second dozing off then quickly follows him out closing the door behind him.

You sigh, and lock the door flustered. "I need to learn to lock this damn door.." you whined quickly drying off and getting dressed.

(Sorry I took so long.. I have no attraction to Midoriya so this story is actually really hard to write. I simp for Hawks and Bakugo. 😭... talking about Bakugo, I need to try to get a chapter done for that soon, it's been too long. I'll be updating this story again hopefully tomorrow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 474 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
52.9K 1.7K 18
"Love. An incomprehensible emotion. Why has it have to be so hard...?" ~*~*~*~ Midoriya "Deku" Izuku has looked up to his childhood friend, Bakugo "K...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
54.5K 2.2K 55
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑, 𝐎𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓...❞ ❝...𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒...